Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Windows 7 Sunrise

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Windows 7 Sunrise
    Windows 7 Sunrise by: zinjen & scarflaire
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would like to re-introduce Windows 7 Sunrise to the ModMyI.com community. It has a variety of different elements from Windows 7 combined with EBL's original port, as well as some sexy coding and ui/menu tweaks by none other the creator of Aero (scarflaire). This will aim to be the smoothest and authentic Windows Dreamboard Platform yet.

This is in very early stages - but wanted to let people know that it is happening and will introduce a public beta date once we have created a build we are happy with. Here is what to expect thus far (this list will be updated so please check back later).

Price: TBD

• Widgets 100% working including Functional Slideshow Widget
    • Optimized to run with iOS 4.0+
    • Themed SMS to look like MSN Messenger
    • Themed Mail to look like Microsoft Outlook
    • Themed MediaPlayer to look like Windows Media Player 12.
    • Themed Winterboard UI to accent Windows 7 Platform.
    • Lockinfo Layout

NEEDED: If there is someone in the community (only looking for one person) that is very talented with photoshop that would like to assist with the UI it would be much appreciated. If you are interested, please PM myself or scarflaire for more info.

Mockup UI Screenshot
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attachment 537279
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -coverwin7.png  
    Last edited by zinjen; 07-21-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (07-21-2011)

awesome....Im a a windows 7 freak lol -_______- .....cant wait for this......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star784 For This Useful Post:

zinjen (07-22-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

looking great . hope to see more soon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

zinjen (07-22-2011)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Modmywhat? For This Useful Post:

zinjen (07-22-2011)

I would like to be your beta tester i have a ipod touch 4generation so email me if i can test it for you email: [email protected]

Thanks

Hi ....

I would really like this ... Beta tester etc Donator

Please

All you wannabe beta testers please GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Windows 7 Sunrise by: zinjen & scarflaire
    I would like to re-introduce Windows 7 Sunrise to the ModMyI.com community. It has a variety of different elements from Windows 7 combined with EBL's original port, as well as some sexy coding and ui/menu tweaks by none other the creator of Aero (scarflaire). This will aim to be the smoothest and authentic Windows Dreamboard Platform yet.

This is in very early stages - but wanted to let people know that it is happening and will introduce a public beta date once we have created a build we are happy with. Here is what to expect thus far (this list will be updated so please check back later).

Price: TBD

• Widgets 100% working including Functional Slideshow Widget
    • Optimized to run with iOS 4.0+
    • Themed SMS to look like MSN Messenger
    • Themed Mail to look like Microsoft Outlook
    • Themed MediaPlayer to look like Windows Media Player 12.
    • Themed Winterboard UI to accent Windows 7 Platform.
    • Lockinfo Layout

NEEDED: If there is someone in the community (only looking for one person) that is very talented with photoshop that would like to assist with the UI it would be much appreciated. If you are interested, please PM myself or scarflaire for more info.

Mockup UI Screenshot
    Attachment 537279
    Looking really good! Let me know if you need a Beta tester

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

zinjen (07-22-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Looking really good! Let me know if you need a Beta tester
    ^^^^^^LEGIT beta tester ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    ^^^^^^LEGIT beta tester ^^^^
    Lol thanks man!!

Lol thanks man!!
    No problem man. There's alway a bunch of people saying "Need a beta tester" and crap just to get the theme free and first. Then people like you just fall in that. That's not fair.

Oh and This theme looks sweet. Kinda weird to see stock app icons on the homescreen as far as dreamboard themes go. lol. Love to see where this is gonna go, and with Scar on the team, this will be epic. I'm sure of it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

zinjen (07-22-2011)

No problem man. There's alway a bunch of people saying "Need a beta tester" and crap just to get the theme free and first. Then people like you just fall in that. That's not fair.

Oh and This theme looks sweet. Kinda weird to see stock app icons on the homescreen as far as dreamboard themes go. lol. Love to see where this is gonna go, and with Scar on the team, this will be epic. I'm sure of it.
    Yeah that happens sometimes, but I don't beg, I put it out once if they need it then they ask, I have great references too

Yeah if scar is on it then you are 100% correct, he helped them3this make his epic, so I am really excited to see what this turns into

I'm seriously getting pissed at the number of people begging to get this for free. If zinjen wanted any beta testers he would've asked for it so please stop asking.

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    I'm seriously getting pissed at the number of people begging to get this for free. If zinjen wanted any beta testers he would've asked for it so please stop asking.
    No one else has asked since last time you posted.... O_o

Moose did...

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the feedback Aenima, and a good point: Folks, we would like to make that clear especially given the bugs that we would like to work with regular beta testers. (Regulars are preferred). We will keep everyone posted as scar and I have more to share..
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Moose did...
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Aenima, and a good point: Folks, we would like to make that clear especially given the bugs that we would like to work with regular beta testers. (Regulars are preferred). We will keep everyone posted as scar and I have more to share..
    Moose is a serious beta tester and doesn't ask just to get the theme free. He has beta tested for many themes and isn't like the other people. He doesn't "beg" to get the theme. He posts once, almost like giving a business card, and then moves on.

Moose is a serious beta tester and doesn't ask just to get the theme free. He has beta tested for many themes and isn't like the other people. He doesn't "beg" to get the theme. He posts once, almost like giving a business card, and then moves on.
    I am only making this comment for sake of the argument, I have beta tested several themes and if you ask all of the creators of the themes below in my signature you will find that I have paid for all of them, not to mention I pay more the min amount as I feel that is what they deserve, I have a high respect for theme creators on mmi, they spend months and long hour days on these themes then only ask for $1.99 or 2.99 for them and all their work, I usually pay $5 or more and even more than one before for the themes I have. So please don't for one sec put me in with the begging beta testers you have previously encountered here on mmi, that is not me and will never be, I am also trust worthy and do not share what I beta test, have had several people (which is sad) that have seen that I was beta testing ask me to give it to them, I do not do this, and again I have references for my work!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-22-2011), GaN-MaN (07-23-2011)

I am only making this comment for sake of the argument, I have beta tested several themes and if you ask all of the creators of the themes below in my signature you will find that I have paid for all of them, not to mention I pay more the min amount as I feel that is what they deserve, I have a high respect for theme creators on mmi, they spend months and long hour days on these themes then only ask for $1.99 or 2.99 for them and all their work, I usually pay $5 or more and even more than one before for the themes I have. So please don't for one sec put me in with the begging beta testers you have previously encountered here on mmi, that is not me and will never be, I am also trust worthy and do not share what I beta test, have had several people (which is sad) that have seen that I was beta testing ask me to give it to them, I do not do this, and again I have references for my work!
    yea sure

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast