Page 1 of 19 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: THE THEME OUTLET theme store app

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

Default THE THEME OUTLET theme store app (Version 2.2)
    The Theme Outlet was created to fill the gap left behind by the departure of The DreamStore.

As a developer and a customer of Dreamboard and Winterboard themes, the loss of The DreamStore was a severe hit in several areas. So to help bring the same idea of one central organized app to offer DreamBoard themes again was a no-brainer. I just decided to make it a bit more content rich and offer DreamBoard AND Winterboard themes.
    Also, if anyone has ever bought a theme from Fnet Designs, you already know what to expect in terms of quality and customer service.

The Theme Outlet store is now closed to new customers.

I have built an entirely new site/app, Fnet Designs Shop that now solely offers themes built by Fnet Designs.

The Fnet Designs Shop can be installed through Cydia by adding our repo: fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo

I will put together a forum thread soon with more information. In the meantime, you can download the app in Cydia, or visit the site Here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -themeoutlet.jpg  
    Last edited by thefinga; 01-30-2014 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Version 2.2

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-23-2012), chevymusclecar (06-16-2012), christoforo (09-26-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post

Video Demo

The Theme Outlet was created to fill the gap left behind by the departure of The DreamStore.

As a developer and a customer of Dreamboard and Winterboard themes, the loss of The DreamStore was a severe hit in several areas. So to help bring the same idea of one central organized app to offer DreamBoard themes again was a no-brainer. I just decided to make it a bit more content rich and offer DreamBoard AND Winterboard themes.

The Theme Outlet was designed to be free to customers AND developers and will fill our quota through monthly donations.

Also, if anyone has ever bought a theme from Fnet Designs, you already know what to expect in terms of quality and customer service.

The Theme Outlet is currently being beta tested by our beta team and I hope to have it released within a few days; hopefully by the weekend.

If your a theme developer and would like to showcase your themes in The Theme Outlet, just contact Fnet Designs at [email protected]. We will let you know how to get in on Beta testing and submit your themes so you can be the first in when this is officially released!

This is a GREAT community of modders and developers and I hope this project will get the same support I have received from all of you as a developer!!!
    Awesome work!!! Can't wait to check this out. If it's anything like your themes this will be top notch

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco1006 View Post
    Awesome work!!! Can't wait to check this out. If it's anything like your themes this will be top notch

Thanks!! Getting great reviews from the testers. Just need to get a little more content done and then it will be released

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks great! This may very well push me to finish off my themes

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

cannot wait for this! thanks again

This stores app is great!

a place to promote new material. The day I finished my first theme, was the day the Dreamstore shut down..Suck!!!

Frank & I have worked so hard to make this happen and even pushed ourselves. I know we can make a better community to help developers and make it easy for dreamboard junkies. I'm down to buy some cool new themes from developers, but it is hard to find them now.

Shawn
    Fnet & Bio Electric
    Bio Electric Design Developer and Graphic Artist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Looks great! This may very well push me to finish off my themes
    LOL... NICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    cannot wait for this! thanks again
    Its the least I can do for this community!! Thanks for the support guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    This stores app is great!
    Thanks man! Glad your enjoying it! Looking forward to your theme submission(s)!

It looks great!!!! I really like the fact thats its for winterboard and dreamboard. Its organized very well to. I have already been taking to a coule of themers about it as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    It looks great!!!! I really like the fact thats its for winterboard and dreamboard. Its organized very well to. I have already been taking to a coule of themers about it as well.
    Thanks! We really wanted to keep it organized but also try to add as much content as we can to keep people informed and offer everything iphone and ipad!

Looks sick! Can't wait

Will submit my thweme wherrn I get home

This looks sick. I just hope it's more put together than the Dreamstore. Customers should be able to download their Paid theme as soon as they buy it. The biggest flaw with Dreamstore was that you buy it, and then had to wait for the creator to send it to you. I'd also like to be able to sign in to an account to bye themes like with Cydia. These are just my opinions. Looks awesome. can't wait.

Is the store themeable?

lol

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kooris For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-21-2011), mondo619 (07-21-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice job! Definitely excited to have another store for dreamboard themes! also can't wait to get my themes on there for when it's released. Great job!

This is the future for theming. So long cydia

$5 says he made this to get all themes free...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-21-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    $5 says he made this to get all themes free...
    That's just wrong man. Funny, but wrong. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    That's just wrong man. Funny, but wrong. lmao.
    Sorry, this just hits me really hard.
    That, and it's 4am.

Page 1 of 19 123 11 ... LastLast