Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Studio OS
07-18-2011, 04:57 PM #1
BLUE and TYLER presenting:
STUDIO OS for DreamBoard
AVAIABLE AT ALL STORES
...nothing more than one of the best Dreamboard themes ever made. Fast and easy to use with breathtaking animations and professional graphics. Including Lockscreen, Loadingscreens, a international clock/date widget (french, english, german, italian, spanish and dutch), a new iOS UI including themed Apps. Concept and all graphics by Blue. DB coding by Tyler.
Donation no longer possible, please stay tuned for the official release at Cydia, ThemeIt and iThemeSky.
READ ME (!)
The Dreamboard theme itself works on HD and SD (!). The included UI is HD only and the Lockscreen is HD and not tested on SD devices.
a) Purchase, install and enable this theme at DreamBoard.
b) The UI and Lockscreen must be enabled seperatly on WinterBoard.
NOTE: For rewriting the Weather.html use iFile on your iPhone or a simple text editor like "Editor" (on any PC) NOT a HTML editor.
1. Find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
For US users: open this webside: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News , search for your town, then open "Extended Forecast" and now take a look at the adressbar of your browser where you see something like "...USCA1234..." . This is the e. g. the code we need.
2. Write in this code with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC to this path: Library/themes/StudioOS DB Lockscreen.theme/Weather.HTML. You must write in this code also to DreamBoard/StudioOS DB/Widgets/HomeWidget2/Weather/Weather.html or just copy your rewritten Weather.html file to this path. You can also change Fahrenheit to Celsius there.
For other changes like setup this widgets to a 24 clock or other languages please look at the WinterBoard thread (at the moment)
A complete rework of the widgets including a input field for your location code is planed.
Setup gone after a resping ?
This text is borrowed from TheFinga ( )
READ BELOW FOR INSTALLATION AND PERMISSION SETTINGS INSTRUCTIONS:
Using iFile (iphone file app in Cydia) makes this very easy. If you don't have it, I recommend you get it.
- First, please make sure your on Dreamboard 1.1+ The theme will not work correctly on an earlier version.
- Secondly, make sure you are NOT in dreamboard while installing and setting permissions.
- Once you receive the file unzip it. The theme folder will be inside.
- Copy the theme folder to /Dreamboard/
- Next, you will need to set the permissions on the theme folder:
You have to make sure you set the permissions exactly right.
(For these next steps, remember to NOT be in dreamboard when setting the permissions in iFile. Leave the theme and go back to the springboard.)
In iFile, once the theme has been saved in the Dreamboard folder, click the little arrow all the way to the right for the AppleWEB folder to enter the folder properties. (Make sure your doing this on the AppleWEB folder right inside the Dreamboard folder)
1. Toggle apply hierarchally to ON
2. Scroll down a bit to ownership permissions and set both Owner and Group to MOBILE
3. In the next section below that, set access permissions to READ, WRITE and EXECUTE for all 3 groups
If you do this exactly and go back into the theme, you should be good
Last edited by Blue; 09-15-2011 at 02:32 AM.
07-18-2011, 05:03 PM #2
07-18-2011, 05:05 PM #3
07-18-2011, 05:13 PM #4
looks sweet as always!great concept I say go forward!
07-18-2011, 05:14 PM #5
A Dreamboard theme with a UI would be awesome! Concept looks really good!
07-18-2011, 05:35 PM #6
07-18-2011, 05:42 PM #7
07-18-2011, 05:56 PM #8
I can help with the code HTML/Plist
The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:
07-18-2011, 05:58 PM #9
07-18-2011, 06:04 PM #10
07-18-2011, 06:11 PM #11
07-18-2011, 06:44 PM #12
07-18-2011, 06:47 PM #13
07-18-2011, 06:51 PM #14
07-18-2011, 06:52 PM #15
07-18-2011, 07:22 PM #16
damn blue this is a slick lookin theme
07-18-2011, 07:28 PM #17
looking great ... can't wait to try it out
07-18-2011, 07:36 PM #18
07-18-2011, 07:56 PM #19
hey dude u know im a fan of urs, another clean and sleek theme, definitely will test it out
07-18-2011, 08:07 PM #20
Release this theme ASAP it loons awesOme!!!!!