Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Studio OS

Is your Clock and Date widgets working, do they show on the SB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxfogo View Post
    Resolved all my problem, thanks for this amazing theme.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Blue,

any plans for a Cydia update. So far purchasing is not possible due to unknown compatibility to iOS 5.

tb007

So... any news?

disappointed this theme has not been updated to iOS 5.0.1 still. Most everything works except the date/clock widget. Tyler,Blue?
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

I wish someone would put us out of misery by saying "screw it, we're not finishing this or updating to 5.0.1. Damned Pity.
    @Metaserph

Hi Metaserph
    Yesterday I contact Tyler by email about this situation and he respond me that he is going to fix this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I wish someone would put us out of misery by saying "screw it, we're not finishing this or updating to 5.0.1. Damned Pity.
    Bitesms doesn't work (Yes I changed the code)

Anybody know if this theme will ever get updated?

Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    Hi Metaserph
    Yesterday I contact Tyler by email about this situation and he respond me that he is going to fix this weekend.
    I really hope so. Look forward to it.
    @Metaserph

This has been said many times before but I hope it's true this time around.

Ditto but we're already late.
    @Metaserph

Nice theme, but I do have two questions. I changed the lockscreen PSD to a lockscreen i really love. In photoshopped I changed the colour of your logo and of the bar. But how do I change the colours of the weather and time info? I can't find it in ifile, and as you can see, it's not really well like this.

Secondly, In the lockscreen I changed the clock to Dutch, but in the mainscreen it is still in English. I changed both of the files like explained and did a respring and reboot afterwards, but that didn't help.

I just installed this awesome theme, im running it on an iPhone 4G FW 5.0.1. Everytime I slide down the notification bar, it crashes into safemode. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?
    Maybe rewrite a line of code in the plist idk? HELP I really like this theme.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627