+ Reply
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Studio OS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 uhh lets not lol Bro..that was a JOKE .. anyone know where he hase been lately actually? so bussy on his new job? ofcours the lad
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    uhh lets not lol
    Bro..that was a JOKE ..
    anyone know where he hase been lately actually? so bussy on his new job?
    ofcours the lad hase got a life outside this stuff but its been really silent on his side..same as Gan actually
    exuse me for the crap english grammar

Thanks
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Sorry guys again, i would give you a beta, but i still havenīt got a fully working plist from Tyler till now

So in the meantime i reworked this theme and many graphics completly to a WinterBoard theme (!). Obviously the layout has changed a little bit to work on Winterboard:

Release after the dreamboard version, not know when.....Itīll be a seperate theme as most graphics, layout and widgets and packaging is completly different.
    This is a real screenshot from my homescreen running only with WinterBoard

now thats what i'm talking about a Winterboard theme, this is a must have, hopefully when i get home work later tonite this will be release

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i prefer the winterboard theme anyways. cant wait.

Thanks

Hey, remember when these guys busted their @$$'s for our sake so that we could make our phones look cool (Talk about first world problems)? I do. Lay off. Let them do their work. Blue went out of his way to make a winterboard theme AS WELL as a dreamboard theme. I say take a year if you need to. I know when you're done, it'll be the best. Tyler does have a life. He's just as busy as any of you, probably more so. Let's give them a break everyone.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,927 Times in 3,233 Posts

Donīt offend Tyler please, he said iīll get the plist today. In the meantime iīm preperaring a new thread here. Beta Release for Winterboard the next hours

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Bro..that was a JOKE ..
    anyone know where he hase been lately actually? so bussy on his new job?
    ofcours the lad hase got a life outside this stuff but its been really silent on his side..same as Gan actually
    exuse me for the crap english grammar
    i know it was a joke, hence the "lol" lol
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

jelleheindryckx (08-06-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

We're all impatiently waiting for the releases of this masterpiece. Ive bought everyone of tylers themes and use them all to this day. With him a blue on this it will definitely b worth the wait.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

Donīt offend Tyler please, he said iīll get the plist today. In the meantime iīm preperaring a new thread here. Beta Release for Winterboard the next hours
    oh yesssssssssssssssssss

Thanks

cant wait

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,927 Times in 3,233 Posts

Still no news from Tyler, as promised i completly reworked and released it as a WinterBoard theme at a seperate thread here in the meanwhile.

So i have a nice DreamBoard Beta of this theme, but many parts must be added, e. g. that all your changes are saved and so on. Itīs amazing but nothing i can release at this point of development. So hopefully iīll get a new plist soon...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (08-07-2011), JordanVH. (08-06-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Still no news from Tyler, as promised i completly reworked and released it as a WinterBoard theme at a seperate thread here in the meanwhile.

So i have a nice DreamBoard Beta of this theme, but many parts must be added, e. g. that all your changes are saved and so on. Itīs amazing but nothing i can release at this point of development. So hopefully iīll get a new plist soon...
    Hi Blue,

Heard any news from Tyler yet?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Hello everybody,

I apologize for the Dreamboard theme still not being available. I had a loss in the family this week, and had 0 time to be in front of a computer, nor the motivation to think about themeing. I'm back to my normal self and things are starting to get back on track.

I wanted to give everyone a SOLID update on where I'm at, and a Definite DEADLINE for when my side of things will be complete. This is schedule that I have mentally "SET IN STONE" so I promise that nothing will be delayed any longer.

PROGRESS - 80%

As it stands right now now, I am about 95% done with the Dreamboard theme, however I'm not as happy with the theme as I force myself to be before release. The 4 page iNav deisgn doesn't leave much room for creativity and animations, and I don't want this to be "just another dreamboard theme" so I'm doing everything I can to make this theme stand-out.

Due to this, there will be two dreamboard versions, 1 will be a slight deviation to the original design, the other will be exactly like originally planned. I want to give the user options and choices. Both look amazing alongside the winterboard UI.

Each theme will feature a few new animations, and as always, I will do my best to keep it looking clean, while maintaining some level of complexity. Each theme features a WebWidget switcher, AppGrid animations, Delay Animations, and tons of editable apps.

Finish Date - I will have one version Finished and sent to Blue by tonight, tomorrow at the latest. Im sure that Blue will need to make some minor graphics changes, and want to to look it over closely himself, but I would suspect he will send it out shortly after receiving it. The second version will be finished by this weekend, this theme will be slightly more complex than the first, and I suspect alot of users will enjoy it.

I again apologize for the delays, but life is life and sometimes it throws some hurdles at us. I thank all of you for the support and patience, especially Blue. I promise to not let ANYONE down, and to deliver something people will enjoy for a while.

Tyler

Blue I didn't get in untill today, I apologize. You WILL have the .plist tonight, and it'll be MORE than enough to send out as the beta version. The wait will be worth it I promise, just think 8-bit everyone
    Last edited by Them3this; 08-08-2011 at 12:07 PM.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (08-08-2011), Blue (08-08-2011), JordanVH. (08-08-2011), jtanner (08-08-2011), satointl (08-09-2011), swol_je (08-08-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Hello everybody,

I apologize for the Dreamboard theme still not being available. I had a loss in the family this week, and had 0 time to be in front of a computer, nor the motivation to think about themeing. I'm back to my normal self and things are starting to get back on track.

I wanted to give everyone a SOLID update on where I'm at, and a Definite DEADLINE for when my side of things will be complete. This is schedule that I have mentally "SET IN STONE" so I promise that nothing will be delayed any longer.

PROGRESS - 80%

As it stands right now now, I am about 95% done with the Dreamboard theme, however I'm not as happy with the theme as I force myself to be before release. The 4 page iNav deisgn doesn't leave much room for creativity and animations, and I don't want this to be "just another dreamboard theme" so I'm doing everything I can to make this theme stand-out.

Due to this, there will be two dreamboard versions, 1 will be a slight deviation to the original design, the other will be exactly like originally planned. I want to give the user options and choices. Both look amazing alongside the winterboard UI.

Each theme will feature a few new animations, and as always, I will do my best to keep it looking clean, while maintaining some level of complexity. Each theme features a WebWidget switcher, AppGrid animations, Delay Animations, and tons of editable apps.

Finish Date - I will have one version Finished and sent to Blue by tonight, tomorrow at the latest. Im sure that Blue will need to make some minor graphics changes, and want to to look it over closely himself, but I would suspect he will send it out shortly after receiving it. The second version will be finished by this weekend, this theme will be slightly more complex than the first, and I suspect alot of users will enjoy it.

I again apologize for the delays, but life is life and sometimes it throws some hurdles at us. I thank all of you for the support and patience, especially Blue. I promise to not let ANYONE down, and to deliver something people will enjoy for a while.

Tyler

Blue I didn't get in untill today, I apologize. You WILL have the .plist tonight, and it'll be MORE than enough to send out as the beta version. The wait will be worth it I promise, just think 8-bit everyone
    Sorry for your loss bro!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Truely sorry for your loss

@Blue (Or Tyler) ... anychance of an SBSettings theme to follow? Would be good
    do'h

Thanks

I joint the pain and grief for the loss of a loved one.
    But such is life.

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

reall sorry for your loss Tyler , keep your head up
    and enjoy every day with the ones still with you
    I pray for you and your family

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,527 Times in 1,059 Posts

sorry for your loss tyler

im sure we are all here for you to lean on if you need anything

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello everybody,

PROGRESS - 80%

Tyler

Yo man I know how you feel. I lost 2 family members in the last 6 months. It took me quite a while until I started thinking about theming again
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello everybody,

PROGRESS - 80%

Tyler

I'm sorry for your loss Tyler

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Packaging beta v.1 up as I type this.

The final release will include two themes, two different Dreamboard themes, a little present for my tardiness.

Im going to work on the DreamboardLS and a bunch of updates and changes to the main theme tonight and the next few days. As I said, Blue will have my finals this weekend to send out to everyone for the release. Sorry again for the Delays everyone, look forward to your first beta shortly!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

JordanVH. (08-09-2011)