+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iWunder

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by AuStynburg Looks sweet! Hope a public beta comes out! im looking to have the first release either tonight or tomorrow most likely tomorrow i think you guys
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    Looks sweet! Hope a public beta comes out!
    im looking to have the first release either tonight or tomorrow most likely tomorrow
    i think you guys will like it, all the control is with the user so you can really customize where you want everything.
    My Themes
    Click em!

-----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

I would love for a media player widget. That is one thing that Android has that ios is really lacking. I hate to have to open my player, or double click home button, just to get to my music player.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    I would love for a media player widget. That is one thing that Android has that ios is really lacking. I hate to have to open my player, or double click home button, just to get to my music player.
    i can get you a functional musicplayer widget, the only catch is it is unable to take music from your iPod, you have to add the songs manually (so maybe your favorite songs that you listen to) and you can play them straight from there

updated the first page!
    version 0.1 is now available!
    Last edited by Nickio1230; 08-02-2011 at 11:20 AM.
    My Themes
    Click em!

-----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickio1230 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (08-02-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Donated, nice thinking-out-of-the-box on this one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Donated, nice thinking-out-of-the-box on this one.
    thanks bud,
    just sent it out
    My Themes
    Click em!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickio1230 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (08-02-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey Nickio,

Like I said yesterday, I love the way you've implemented the widgets.

Here's what I think would make this theme great IMO:

- Have the folders (Media, Games,...) directly on the SB (so we won't have to go through the "settings" menu to get to them)
    - Enable multiple apps widgets rather that just one (so we can have different grids for different pages)

Don't know if these are feasible but it may be worth a look.

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Hey Nickio,

Like I said yesterday, I love the way you've implemented the widgets.

Here's what I think would make this theme great IMO:

- Have the folders (Media, Games,...) directly on the SB (so we won't have to go through the "settings" menu to get to them)
    - Enable multiple apps widgets rather that just one (so we can have different grids for different pages)

Don't know if these are feasible but it may be worth a look.

Thanks.
    i was actually thinking of adding about two more app widgets it will definitely be on the next release.
    and maybe i can add those folders as widgets too so you can place the game widget anywhere on your springboard and then when you click it the tab slides out with your games? how does that sound
    My Themes
    Click em!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickio1230 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (08-03-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickio1230 View Post
    i was actually thinking of adding about two more app widgets it will definitely be on the next release.
    and maybe i can add those folders as widgets too so you can place the game widget anywhere on your springboard and then when you click it the tab slides out with your games? how does that sound
    Genius implementation idea on both. Love it. Looking forward to it.

Thanks

so as of now the next release will include:
    -multiple app widgets
    -folder widgets
    -ive also added a lock all button so you can just place everything where you want it and lock them all at once instead of individually locking everything
    -a couple extra things here and there

anything else?
    My Themes
    Click em!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickio1230 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (08-03-2011)

Thanks

Version 0.2 will be released today!
    My Themes
    Click em!

Thanks

just updated first page and sent out v0.2
    My Themes
    Click em!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickio1230 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (08-06-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Bought the theme in the Theme Outlet store yesterday. Any estimate on ETA?

As far as suggestions go. It would be nice to have an interactive calendar widget. Im not sure if one even exists for the ipad (or is even possible). I dont know a whole lot about coding but if dreamboard would allow interactive apps like the ones for smartscreen that would be awesome. Im using google calendar in an html widget and its not working out too well.
    Last edited by DECMD; 08-07-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DECMD View Post
    Bought the theme in the Theme Outlet store yesterday. Any estimate on ETA?

As far as suggestions go. It would be nice to have an interactive calendar widget. Im not sure if one even exists for the ipad (or is even possible). I dont know a whole lot about coding but if dreamboard would allow interactive apps like the ones for smartscreen that would be awesome. Im using google calendar in an html widget and its not working out too well.
    sorry bud, been really busy lately. just sent it out.
    if you didnt get it let me know.

what do you mean by an interactive calendar widget? with the calendar widget i have you can scroll through the months but thats about as advanced as you can really get. widgets cant really get info from your apps.
    My Themes
    Click em!

Thanks

wow very nice, i rly like the moving elements, id like to see the code behind what you did there, The 'springboard' looks incomplete with the blocks that you tap, imo you could use slicker looking images than two rectangle, also i have a feeling this would be very unintuitive to someone not used to using it, i was pretty confused watching the video, maybe add some text as to what does what? Very impressive with the widgets again though, this is defeinetly a widget based theme, though i would suggest doing something different than having to go back into the menus to "lock" the widget

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    wow very nice, i rly like the moving elements, id like to see the code behind what you did there, The 'springboard' looks incomplete with the blocks that you tap, imo you could use slicker looking images than two rectangle, also i have a feeling this would be very unintuitive to someone not used to using it, i was pretty confused watching the video, maybe add some text as to what does what? Very impressive with the widgets again though, this is defeinetly a widget based theme, though i would suggest doing something different than having to go back into the menus to "lock" the widget
    Thanks man,
    Yea I know exactly what you mean about the tabs
    I tried changing them but they just never looked right.
    I'm not the best at using photoshop and stuff.
    If u wanna help me, or give me ideas of what to replace those with it would be much appreciated.

Also I added a lock button so u can lock all the buttons at once instead of going through each menu to individually lock them. It's in v0.2 so there's no video.
    Last edited by Nickio1230; 08-07-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    My Themes
    Click em!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This looks good ! the functionality is very fluid. I have one question before I purchase this, does the widget arrangement preserve when you change the theme or respiring the device ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ben80 View Post
    This looks good ! the functionality is very fluid. I have one question before I purchase this, does the widget arrangement preserve when you change the theme or respiring the device ?
    unfortunately it does not.
    im working to solve this, but as of now, whenever you respring or leave the theme you have to set it up how you had it before.
    My Themes
    Click em!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's still cool though, donated !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ben80 View Post
    It's still cool though, donated !
    Lol thanks bud. Sent it out!
    My Themes
    Click em!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i donated
    paypal email:[email protected]
    Last edited by cp1282w; 01-29-2012 at 10:43 AM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12