+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
iOS 5 v 5.0.0 - RELEASED iOS 4 v 3.2.7 - RELEASED THIS IS THE FIRST PLUG FROM THE iOS 4 THEME PACKAGE. 3G & 3GS support will come later
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VerizonIphone4_help's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [RELEASED] MarioBrOS for Retina Devices Winterboard, Color Keyboard, BootLogo and More!
    iOS 5 v 5.0.0 - RELEASED

iOS 4 v 3.2.7 - RELEASED

THIS IS THE FIRST PLUG FROM THE iOS 4 THEME PACKAGE. 3G & 3GS support will come later and the full plug will be released in June 2012. New items in iOS 5 such as Siri will be coming in two updates around August 2012. Please check the Theme's Facebook page for more detailed and up to the minuet updates.

The app on Cydia only has winterboard theme aspects, the facebook page for this theme has all of the additional theming aspects, such as color keyboard, perpage wallpapers, iconoclasm layouts, .strings and .plists to theme the wording on your iphone 4 & 4s and instructions for all SSH activities you wish to use.

Please check it out and comment! This will be the last update to the iOS 4.2.1-4.2.7 Themes.

Modmyi.com app pages:

iOS 5:
    MarioBrOS - iOS 5

iOS 4:
    MarioBrOS - i4 OS 4.2.1-4.6.7 ONLY

Theme's facebook page:

MarioBrOS - Complete iOS 4.2.1-4.2.6 ONLY | Facebook

************************************************** ************************************************** **********

************************************************** ************************************************** **********

MarioBrOS Themed Color Keyboard Packages:

v 3.0.5

MarioBrOS - Color Keyboard (3GS/i4) Original White

MarioBrOS - Black Color Keyboard (3GS/i4)

MarioBrOS - Blue Color Keyboard (3GS/i4)

MarioBrOS - Green Color Keyboard (3GS/i4)

MarioBrOS - Red Color Keyboard (3GS/i4)

MarioBrOS - Inverted Color Keyboard (3GS/i4)

MarioBrOS Themed BootLogos Packages:

v 1.0.0

MarioBrOS - BootLogos (3G, 3GS, & i4)

Silver Apple:

Retro Apple:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-277142_220974861274389_8029921_n.jpg  
    Last edited by VerizonIphone4_help; 05-16-2012 at 06:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VerizonIphone4_help For This Useful Post:

Daciple (11-03-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Good job
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

Thanks

version 1.5.0 will be coming out soon (wednsday the 20th or sooner).

included will be entirely redone and fixed color keyboard with bigger font (and a growing mario shift halo!)

added and fixed carrier logo in WB for AT&T and with instructions and SSH for verizion

More icons! and more instructions for the SSH parts!

version 2.0.0 will follow approx. 5 days later with an optimized update making the package smaller in size and coded to use less iphone resources.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, most Mario themes released on this website are pretty crappy, but this one is actually pretty cool! You did an awesome job with this! My only word of advice is to get higher quality images and don't stretch your icons
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks

Thank you. This was my first theme and I started with no knowledge of Photoshop. You'll find the stuff I did at first and the things I did last (large difference in quality).

Also please look at all the downloads, the .strings files I have up for dl take this theme to the next level from alerts to caller Id i went through and made it a full experience.

Thanks

Completely redone Color Keybaord has just been finished and uploaded, here's a direct link (it's also on the app's facebook page).

look closely, mario powers-up when the KB is shift enabled

special thanks to phatmartino, he helped me straighten out my .plist and taught me a lot in the process! (credited in the theme )

media fire links to CK theme and popups:
    MarioBrOS_CKTheme.zip
    MarioBrOS_Popups.zip

****EDIT: Now on cydia, just search for MarioBrOS - Color Keyboard (3gs/i4)
    or view it online at: http://modmyi.com/info/mariobroscolo...ard3gsi4.d.php

[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0385.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0372.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0376.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0380.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0375.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0381.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0370.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0369.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0373.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0377.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0379.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0374.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0371.png[RELEASED] MarioBrOS by Verizoniphone4_help (Winterboard & more)-img_0378.png
    Last edited by VerizonIphone4_help; 07-25-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks

Good news! people are breaking apart my package and uploading it!!! check it out MarioBrOS Sounds package was released by insanelyi repo earlier today. Broken and repackaged as just a sound pack by Sull.

my own package has gained recognition enough to be repackaged yeh!

Also Color Keyboard redone and released on cydia, check out above edit!
    Last edited by VerizonIphone4_help; 07-18-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks

MarioBros v 1.5.0 Has been released, inclusion of another over 100 images, more solidity to the theme.

Currently working on overhauling;

Maps.app (completed)
    MobileSMS.app (completed and testing)
    Mobilephone.app (working on)
    MobileNotes.app (working on)
    Mobilemail.app (working on)

AND

halfway done to making this theme available to 3G and 3GS!

Lastly, working on the color keyboard theme (making a lowercase keyboard). Remember, the color keyboard theme is for 3G, 3GS, and i4!!
    Last edited by VerizonIphone4_help; 07-24-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks

MarioBros - 3G and 3GS has been RELEASEDby Modmyi.com and is up on Cydia! This theme pack has been isolated to include only 3G and 3GS images (to cut down on theme file size. Make sure to download the iphone 4 retina version if you have that device!

the 3G and 3GS version is updated to reflect the changes in v 1.5.0 and has that as its initial launch version number.
    Last edited by VerizonIphone4_help; 07-27-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks

As the post above indicates the 3G and 3GS version has been RELEASED on Cyida, also a small update to the Color Keyboard theme (new version 2.5.0) will tenativly be Released on Cydia on 7/28/11.

Thanks

Post updated to reflect all new updates and new additional package releases like BootLogo and Color Keyboard!

Thanks

new update v 3.0.0 postponed.
    Last edited by VerizonIphone4_help; 10-07-2011 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks

v 3.0.0 - RELEASED

INCLUDING THE NEW MarioBrOS FONT PACK INTEGRATION!

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this this theme but when I try to make any custom icons using the frames you provided, the transparency is rendered in black on my 4.2.6 device. How can I get rid of that? Thanks again for making this......
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Thanks

Thanks jonkjon,

I have yet to figure out how to remove the black transparency as you describe it from a select group of icons. I've tried various methods but up until now I do not know the correct .plist <key> entry that will remove this. Thanks for bringing it up though as it's on my "to do list" of things for the future update into iOS 5.

If you look at some of the icons (facebook, myspace, bookstore, etc [all the app store apps]) you'll see they have a black transparency background as well. These .png's have a transparent background but something in their .plist is making them show up as black (at least i think so!). Anyways If you put those select icons into a folder the folder background of the retro mario castle has black slots for the icons so you can't tell!

That's the only "ghetto" fix i have for this right now, sorry. If it changes I'll be sure to update you!
    Last edited by VerizonIphone4_help; 10-11-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks

Ok johkjon here's another "sorta fix"

Use ssh, iFile or similar and navigate to

System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework

Locate these files:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Rename these files to:

AppIconMask@2x_BAK.png (or w/e else you want)

SmallAppIconMask@2x_BAK.png (or w/e else you want)

respring your device using WinterBoard.

Now the background has been removed.

This "fix" unfortunately also causes non-themed icons to show up squared without rounded corners.

Nothing to do about this, so you decide what you like the most!

However, all of my icons are themed, so I would have to go back and edit the ones w/o rounded corners and fix the templates included in the package.

Not hard but not super easy If you don't mind having the icons w/o rounded corners (the NES, SNES, gameboy cartridges, etc) then follow these directions.

I'll incorporate these changes into the next update so that they won't mess with the system files (they'll use winterboard instead).

Thanks

Here's a fix.....

unzip and add this to the bundles folder. And try it out.....all of the transparency in the icon files should work....

com.apple.mobileicons.framework.zipcom.apple.mobileicons.framework.zip

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by VerizonIphone4_help View Post
    Thanks jonkjon,

I have yet to figure out how to remove the black transparency as you describe it from a select group of icons. I've tried various methods but up until now I do not know the correct .plist <key> entry that will remove this. Thanks for bringing it up though as it's on my "to do list" of things for the future update into iOS 5.

If you look at some of the icons (facebook, myspace, bookstore, etc [all the app store apps]) you'll see they have a black transparency background as well. These .png's have a transparent background but something in their .plist is making them show up as black (at least i think so!). Anyways If you put those select icons into a folder the folder background of the retro mario castle has black slots for the icons so you can't tell!

That's the only "ghetto" fix i have for this right now, sorry. If it changes I'll be sure to update you!

Thanks

Default asfdaf
    Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Here's a fix.....

unzip and add this to the bundles folder. And try it out.....all of the transparency in the icon files should work....

Attachment 550483Attachment 550483

Hope this helps.
    Lol that's exactly what will be in the update! Well that and redone images and frames. I have that already but thank you

Thanks

Your welcome.....also looks like the carrier logo doesn't work for me either on 4.2.6

Thanks

AT&T or verizon? The Verizon carrier bundle I have (4.2.7) is missing some coding, which I can't get the carrier.plist to replace the default one through Winterboard. The Verizon carrier symbol takes some ssh work as described in the extra folders in the download. If it's the AT&T one I'd love your help to solve the problem, As I just don't have a way to trouble shoot it myself.