+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech ColorKeyboard [Release]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by gpvecchi Thank you, download without dependencies now works! A bug with euro Qwerty keyboard (as many other ck themes have): $ and € symbols are swapped... This
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 836 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gpvecchi View Post
    Thank you, download without dependencies now works!
    A bug with euro Qwerty keyboard (as many other ck themes have): $ and € symbols are swapped...
    This keyboard currently only supports US QWERTY.

I may add more in the future, but it will take some time.

Green Apple
    Thanks

not sure what u did with 1.1 but this is what my keyboard looks like now. It shows installed in cydia, but is not listed in the themes or popup folders in colorkeyboard.

Neurotech ColorKeyboard [Release]-photo-jul-17-4-04-30-pm.pngNeurotech ColorKeyboard [Release]-photo-jul-17-3-52-26-pm.pngNeurotech ColorKeyboard [Release]-photo-jul-17-4-06-09-pm.png

3. The Following User Says Thank You to petshop For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-17-2011)

Thanks

Well, that's new. Give me a little bit to figure out what went wrong here...

Ok, found the problem - There was a little miscommunication between me and the repo managers, as usual

The problem will be fixed soon!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-17-2011 at 03:36 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

petshop (07-17-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Well, that's new. Give me a little bit to figure out what went wrong here...

Ok, found the problem - There was a little miscommunication between me and the repo managers, as usual

The problem will be fixed soon!
    Thank you, I will be looking for it. Also wanted to let u know I got the numeric keyboard in 1.0-2 working by adding this code to the backgroundImages section of the plist.

<key>Portrait;iPhone-Alert;0;4</key>
    <string>Npad.png</string>
    <key>Portrait;iPhone-Alert;0;5</key>
    <string>Npad.png</string>

7. The Following User Says Thank You to petshop For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-17-2011)

Thanks

Thanks Petshop! Actually, that code has been added for the new update (once I get the new update to work!).

Please forgive me for the mistake - uploading to the repo is a pain in the butt. There are no directions on how to do it properly, so something nearly always goes wrong.

Hopefully the update will go up before everyone updates

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

petshop (07-17-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

NOW ON CYDIA - Go grab it and then come here and tell me what you think!

Introducing the Neurotech ColorKeyboard theme!

• You will need to purchase ColorKeyboard in order to use this, but aside from that this theme is FREE.

• This theme consists of 24 unique keyboard images (~11mb), key press graphics, and is only for Retina Display devices such as the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4. This theme will also install a delete-able link on your springboard that points to my Neurotech release page.

• Note: The font for this is Sony Sketch EF - you can set your entire device to this font using BytaFont (Cydia).

Attachment 535581

Attachment 535582

Installation:
    1. Purchase ColorKeyboard.
    2. Install Neurotech ColorKeyboard on Cydia.
    3. Go into Settings->ColorKeyboard and select Neurotech CK from the list. Do the same for the Popups category.
    4. Don't forget to hit "Save" before exciting out of the ColorKeyboard settings!

If you enjoy this little gift, please consider purchasing Neurotech [HD] from Cydia - every sale helps keep me theming and improving my art!
    Very awesome, thanks

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 905 Posts

Just update the keyboard in cydia,it installs,but when I went to choose it in colour keyboard there's no theme or pop up keys to choose from,just wanted to let you know
    Wicked keyboard tho when it worked

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (07-18-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Just update the keyboard in cydia,it installs,but when I went to choose it in colour keyboard there's no theme or pop up keys to choose from,just wanted to let you know
    Wicked keyboard tho when it worked
    Yeah I couldn't find it too.. But too busy at work now to search for it in other directories..

Thanks

Ya same here after the update The theme was gone from the color keyboard options. Now I have an invisible keyboard. Kinda tricky to type with.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsmickey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megaorange View Post
    Ya same here after the update The theme was gone from the color keyboard options. Now I have an invisible keyboard. Kinda tricky to type with.
    New update went to mobile/library/colorkeyboard move to mobile/library/keyboard/colorkeyboard

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmickey For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-18-2011), lao3hero (07-18-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 905 Posts

Thanks mrsmickey
    It works great now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
    New update went to mobile/library/colorkeyboard move to mobile/library/keyboard/colorkeyboard
    Still not there.. but thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Any news on the azerty keyboard please guy's someone can do this ? I will pay for it .
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

Thanks

1 - Use ( iFunBox or iFile ) First go to Raw File System/var/mobile/library/ColorKeyboard/Popups/Neurotech CK (copy this to...)

Raw File System/library/ColorKeyboard/Popups (place it there)

2 - Raw File System[/COLOR]/var/mobile/library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/Neurotech CK (copy this to...)

Raw File System/library/ColorKeyboard/Themes(place it there)

Go to Settings/ColorKeyboard/Check them both ( Neurotech CK in theme and Popup in PopUp Key )/save/respring

Done

I promised my self I wont support this Theme anymore,but the above instruction didn't right.
    Last edited by RazorGTR; 07-18-2011 at 08:22 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RazorGTR For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-18-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RazorGTR View Post
    1 - Use ( iFunBox or iFile ) First go to Raw File System/var/mobile/library/ColorKeyboard/Popups/Neurotech CK (copy this to...)

Raw File System/library/ColorKeyboard/Popups (place it there)

2 - Raw File System[/COLOR]/var/mobile/library/ColorKeyboard/Themes/Neurotech CK (copy this to...)

Raw File System/library/ColorKeyboard/Themes(place it there)

Go to Settings/ColorKeyboard/Check them both ( Neurotech CK in theme and Popup in PopUp Key )/save/respring

Done

I promised my self I wont support this Theme anymore,but the above instruction didn't right.

Yeah, Jahoob is a great artist but not to sure about his coding skills.

Thanks

This isn't a coding problem. This is two separate problems which when combined together makes this a headache for me.

Problem #1: I packed the files into the wrong file tree. No big deal - fixable right? But then...

Problem #2: MMi is slow to update themes.

I fixed the problem and sent an update within 2 minutes of becoming aware that something was wrong - that it still hasn't been pushed to the repo is frustrating, to say the least. I understand they're busy, but there's an inherent problem in the methods used to update.
    • More control should be given to the uploader so he/ she would only have to rely on a repo manager if something is horribly wrong. As it stands, everything needs to go through some kind of complex process in which each upload is handled individually by someone behind the scenes at MMi.

• Secondly, as far as I'm aware there's no guide on how to properly package a theme for the MMi repo. ThemeIt gives developers this handy picture:

Neurotech ColorKeyboard [Release]-guidelines-tpg.jpg

How to package a theme is not common knowledge. If it was then there would be no reason to create the above image - everyone would simply know it instinctively. MMi offers no official guide on how to package a theme. It's like we all have to feel around in the dark.

Want to add an icon to your theme in Cydia? You'll need to leave a message for a mod to add a line to the Control File. What's a Control File and how does it work, you ask? I don't know. I've never seen it. Want to set permissions? You've got to send an email to a moderator. Want to change the price of your theme? This one should be easy, but I've tried before and nothing has changed - I don't have to worry about just the mistakes I make, but there's another whole list of things that can go wrong after I upload.

It's like trying to herd cats, over the internet, in slow motion. It's very frustrating.

I'm not busting the repo guys - they're pleasant and the always help me out, but the entire process needs a major overhaul - and I just needed to vent this out

================================

The update just hit Cydia. Everything is fixed.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-18-2011 at 10:39 AM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-18-2011), lao3hero (07-18-2011), petshop (07-18-2011)

Thanks

And fixed perfectly, thank you for the trouble!
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Thanks

This isn't a coding problem. This is two separate problems which when combined together makes this a headache for me.

Problem #1: I packed the files into the wrong file tree. No big deal - fixable right? But then...

Problem #2: MMi is slow to update themes.

I fixed the problem and sent an update within 2 minutes of becoming aware that something was wrong - that it still hasn't been pushed to the repo is frustrating, to say the least. I understand they're busy, but there's an inherent problem in the methods used to update.
    • More control should be given to the uploader so he/ she would only have to rely on a repo manager if something is horribly wrong. As it stands, everything needs to go through some kind of complex process in which each upload is handled individually by someone behind the scenes at MMi.

• Secondly, as far as I'm aware there's no guide on how to properly package a theme for the MMi repo. ThemeIt gives developers this handy picture:

How to package a theme is not common knowledge. If it was then there would be no reason to create the above image - everyone would simply know it instinctively. MMi offers no official guide on how to package a theme. It's like we all have to feel around in the dark.

Want to add an icon to your theme in Cydia? You'll need to leave a message for a mod to add a line to the Control File. What's a Control File and how does it work, you ask? I don't know. I've never seen it. Want to set permissions? You've got to send an email to a moderator. Want to change the price of your theme? This one should be easy, but I've tried before and nothing has changed - I don't have to worry about just the mistakes I make, but there's another whole list of things that can go wrong after I upload.

It's like trying to herd cats, over the internet, in slow motion. It's very frustrating.

I'm not busting the repo guys - they're pleasant and the always help me out, but the entire process needs a major overhaul - and I just needed to vent this out

================================

10q bro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    10q bro
    The what what?

Thanks

Exclamation Contest!
    Contest time!

**I have a neighbor that I work for - what area did he win an Olympic gold medal in?**

(hint: check it out)

The first one to answer correctly gets a free copy of Neurotech