Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Neurotech ColorKeyboard [Release]

Read Step #1 of my installation instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Read Step #1 of my installation instructions.
    I already told you I bought. Best money i ever spent.

Attached is what i get when i try to download it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0252.png   -img_0251.png  

Need to buy theme to download?

Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Don't use cracked apps or themes. The dependency on owning Neurotech was removed, however the dependency on owning ColorKeyboard should be alive and well.
    I don't have cracked version of the theme, I don't have it at all... Dependencies are still alive...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 893 Posts

I get the same error message.

Even though it says done, it actually hasn't been downloaded.

I've tried reinstalling colour keyboard. I'm sure it's something to do with that. Proof I paid for it.

Ok I've noticed what's wrong. (sorry for all the screenshots. I'm on my phone.)

As you can see. It should be Colour keyboard that is required. Not Neurotech!
    Last edited by KraXik; 07-16-2011 at 08:26 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-16-2011)

Love the Keyboard and love the theme. I am having a problem with the keyboard. I am using lockdown pro and the number pad pops up but has the qwerty image behind it not the number image. Can u fix this?

-photo-jul-16-9-19-44-am.png

Same issue here...

-photo.png-photo1.png

Purchased Color Keyboard, tried to download the keyboard and this is what I get.

Quote Originally Posted by petshop View Post
    Love the Keyboard and love the theme. I am having a problem with the keyboard. I am using lockdown pro and the number pad pops up but has the qwerty image behind it not the number image. Can u fix this?
    Make sure that in the Lockdown Pro settings you've set Numeric Password to [OFF]. You will need to create a new password and then save it, but this will give you a proper keyboard to enter whatever password you'd like

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    I get the same error message.

As you can see. It should be Colour keyboard that is required. Not Neurotech!
    I'll contact the Repo manager again to double-check. Thanks for waiting!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-16-2011 at 03:50 PM.

-----------------

Version 1.0-2 just popped up on Cydia. I'm guessing that's a change from a repo manager (he didn't contact me). Check to see if the download problem is solved!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the azerty keyboard inside i have many friends who want it too So please change the letters for European users . I was first to buy your theme when he has been released Thanks in advance
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post
    Is the azerty keyboard inside i have many friends who want it too So please change the letters for European users . I was first to buy your theme when he has been released Thanks in advance
    I've already answered your question here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6143150
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-16-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks Jahooba! It works now. And might i say it looks AMAZING! Once i get a little money in the bank, i can really see myself purchasing the full theme. You're work is great.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-16-2011)

Where do you get your inspiration?

I can see you doing far more amazing things with Dreamboard! You should try it!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 893 Posts

Yep. It works like a charm now and looks amazing. The 3d look of the keys once pressed is unbelievable.

I did notice that now the keyboard theme when downloaded has no required packages. Not even colourkeyboard. *sigh* if only Cydia and themeit would play nice none of this would have happened!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-16-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    Where do you get your inspiration?
    I'm not entirely sure. I know a LOT of it comes from the 1982 movie TRON. My brain just loves sharp, glowing imagery for some reason. And I like blue and grey together. It took me a few days of trial and error before I came up with the color palette for Neurotech (back in October or November of last year) and the proper sizes to make my lines so they'll show up as crisp and bright as I'd like. Once I sort of "cracked the code", it all just visually worked.

I can see you doing far more amazing things with Dreamboard! You should try it!
    I really have no interest in Dreamboard. It's essentially one big widget, and widgets give me a headache trying to figure them out. WinterBoard is simple graphical substitution, and I'm a simple graphics guy

Arrow Neurotech ColorKeyboard Update 1.1
    1.1 Change Log:

Fixed instances where the numeric keyboard would not show when entering a password (big thanks to PhatMartino!).

The update has been uploaded to the MMi repo and is awaiting approval. Should be up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for everyone that made me aware of this problem
    Last edited by Jahooba; 07-16-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Can you upload the deb file here please? the old one if you dont want the 1.1 file.

Thank you, download without dependencies now works!
    A bug with euro Qwerty keyboard (as many other ck themes have): $ and symbols are swapped...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gpvecchi For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (07-17-2011)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast