Page 51 of 142 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dream

  1. #1001
    Yeah, just did that!

  2. #1002
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,457
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    So does that method work?
    Did you edit Current.plist, cause current.plist is your current status of the theme
    It does and I did.
    That's how I roll!

  3. #1003
    Cool! Thanks for the easier way!
    @Path
    Yes, I do know how to disable Mutitasking, just install a tweak called disable Multitasking. LMAO
    Last edited by kuanyu; 07-16-2011 at 12:47 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    mkheinz (07-16-2011)

  5. #1004
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    634
    Thanked 567 Times in 240 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Do note, in the FAQ u should tell them what to name it.
    i'd go with LockView.off
    Good Thing....works...thanks

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mkheinz For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (07-16-2011)

  7. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Cool! Thanks for the easier way!
    @Path
    Yes, I do know how to disable Mutitasking, just install a tweak called disable Multitasking. LMAO
    U clearly dont know what manually means

  8. #1006
    In v2 can you disable Vertical Scrolling and Scrolling Bounce please.

  9. #1007
    can someone please edit a cool icon 1Password??

    Thank you

  10. #1008
    Finally fished unzipping the theme!!!

  11. #1009
    For some reason, when I try to theme an app, it says Frame.png not available, or something like that.

    So can someone theme the app Battery boost magic app for me? Thanks!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also unoimkll, why isn't there any changes/cosmetics to stuff like iPod,Phone, etc.
    I love the theme but I'd like it even more with that stuff.
    Last edited by Th3KaNgSt3R; 07-16-2011 at 02:05 PM.

  12. #1010
    This is what the permissions are set to. It won't let me save my setup what should I do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310842716.000328.jpg  

  13. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by rokindeez View Post
    This is what the permissions are set to. It won't let me save my setup what should I do?
    Owner should be set to mobile

  14. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3KaNgSt3R View Post
    For some reason, when I try to theme an app, it says Frame.png not available, or something like that.

    So can someone theme the app Battery boost magic app for me? Thanks!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also unoimkll, why isn't there any changes/cosmetics to stuff like iPod,Phone, etc.
    I love the theme but I'd like it even more with that stuff.
    Go to winterboard and enable Dream.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikBB For This Useful Post:

    Th3KaNgSt3R (07-16-2011)

  16. #1013
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikBB View Post
    In v2 can you disable Vertical Scrolling and Scrolling Bounce please.
    just edit the plist

  17. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeski View Post
    just edit the plist
    I have read the FAQs but i don't understand where "<key>ThreePages</key> <dict>" is.

  18. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikBB View Post
    Go to winterboard and enable Dream.
    Dammn... thanks. It looks sick.

    So can anyone theme the app Battery boost magic app and myphone+ for me?
    Last edited by Th3KaNgSt3R; 07-16-2011 at 03:11 PM.

  19. #1016
    The best Dreamboard theme I ever had! for v2 I would appreciate Widgets for Facebook and twitter.

  20. #1017
    Taking some request :


    If you have any icon request, PM me because there are to many post on this thread.

    Ps : I know, the 1Password logo(so the icon) is awfull lol and don't forget to name correctly the icons

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to emre71 For This Useful Post:

    Th3KaNgSt3R (07-16-2011)

  22. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by emre71 View Post
    Taking some request :


    If you have any icon request, PM me because there are to many post on this thread.

    Ps : I know, the 1Password logo(so the icon) is awfull lol and don't forget to name correctly the icons
    go ahead and try that icon again this time, use this



    -mzl.gmvlivwl.512x512-75.jpg

  23. #1019
    Thx

    Last edited by emre71; 07-16-2011 at 03:30 PM.

  24. #1020
    Is there any way someone can create a Dream icon for the app Full Fitness? It's not on the app store but if someone could do it with a picture not from the app store, I would be really grateful.

    Also, I don't wanna be picky but I'm kind of a perfectionist :P so if anyone could spare some time for different phone,message,settings,contacts, iFile, and terminal icons, that be awesome too

Page 51 of 142 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •