+ Reply
Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I only know how to find the correct names for icons you already have (go to editing mode in dreamboard and the bold names are the correct anmes) otherwise I
    Theme Creator
    Thanks

I only know how to find the correct names for icons you already have (go to editing mode in dreamboard and the bold names are the correct anmes) otherwise I guys the only way is to look at other themes.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Alright. And i just reduce the size by half to make SD icons right?

50 is such a high number. lol. I've already done like ALL the apps i own plus some. hahaha. I don't have very many. Do alt icons count?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Alright. And i just reduce the size by half to make SD icons right?

50 is such a high number. lol. I've already done like ALL the apps i own plus some. hahaha. I don't have very many. Do alt icons count?
    Yeh Just half the size for the SD versions. And yeh I think 50 is a good number, you are getting the entire theme for free.

If you want, you can start on updating the old DeZire icons
    Last edited by unoimkll; 07-08-2011 at 02:59 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-08-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Yeh Just half the size for the SD versions. And yeh I think 50 is a good number, you are getting the entire theme for free.
    Oh it totally is. Honestly, i think it's not enough. It's just that I've ran out of my own apps. Lol. I'm currently at 29. I'll be uploading an updated package with them. Should be close to 50 within the next couple hours. Finding images is a b****. lol

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Oh it totally is. Honestly, i think it's not enough. It's just that I've ran out of my own apps. Lol. I'm currently at 29. I'll be uploading an updated package with them. Should be close to 50 within the next couple hours. Finding images is a b****. lol
    HAHA thats why I LOVE this deal! Finding GOOD images is very difficult. If you are short on apps look at the ones I haven't yet done from DeZire.

Also, make sure you follow the rules I mentioned in the first post. Looks like you may be our first Icon Creator

PS: Going out tonight! I'll be on laters

7. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-08-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

HAHA thats why I LOVE this deal! Finding GOOD images is very difficult. If you are short on apps look at the ones I haven't yet done from DeZire.

Also, make sure you follow the rules I mentioned in the first post. Looks like you may be our first Icon Creator

PS: Going out tonight! I'll be on laters
    Lol. That's what I'm shooting for. Ok i'll check that out. Um quick question, and i feel kinda dirty asking, but what if i just convert your DeZire images to this theme? Does that still count?

Lol. Ok. Have fun.

And you didn't answer my question, do Alternate Icons counts as another icon? Cuz i made an Mail alt and a Dead Rising Alt.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Lol. That's what I'm shooting for. Ok i'll check that out. Um quick question, and i feel kinda dirty asking, but what if i just convert your DeZire images to this theme? Does that still count?

Lol. Ok. Have fun.

And you didn't answer my question, do Alternate Icons counts as another icon? Cuz i made an Mail alt and a Dead Rising Alt.
    If it follows the rules I mentioned then its fair game

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If it follows the rules I mentioned then its fair game
    Haha. If it's just those four rules, then ok then.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ok. Here they are. 51 Icons. You didn't say how to submit, so I'm just gonna post them here.

This was a pain, but i want to ensure quality, so if these aren't up to par, just tell me which ones, and I'll remake them. I hope I get the theme.

This was my first time making an icon from a provided PSD, ever. I hope I did not disappoint.

It won't let me upload as an attachment, so here's a link.

Aenima133-51 Icons.zip

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (07-08-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So I cannot make icons (PS noob here) but I love the theme. What about just purchasing it?

Is it ready? $?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (07-08-2011)

Thanks

Wow! Just amazing!!

Just one little suggestion (just my opinion, so you might not like it ): Would it be possible to have the icon badges on the top-right corner of the Big Icon? I think that'd look better.

Congrats on this amazing piece of art!
    @WinfisDesign

16. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (07-08-2011)

Thanks

Ok. Here they are. 51 Icons. You didn't say how to submit, so I'm just gonna post them here.

This was a pain, but i want to ensure quality, so if these aren't up to par, just tell me which ones, and I'll remake them. I hope I get the theme.

This was my first time making an icon from a provided PSD, ever. I hope I did not disappoint.

Aenima133-51 Icons.zip
    I went through all the icons, "I Think" they look great! But you did not resize tetris for SD lol it is in both SD and HD folders but it is still the size of HD in both folders, but that is the only icon, so kudos to you man!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (07-08-2011), unoimkll (07-08-2011)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Wow! Just amazing!!

Just one little suggestion (just my opinion, so you might not like it ): Would it be possible to have the icon badges on the top-right corner of the Big Icon? I think that'd look better.

Congrats on this amazing piece of art!
    I'll see what I can do, but I'm too confident with the icon badges. Stay tuned

Dream will be a normal purchase from Cydia (the Icons for Theme Deal is optional). I currently need to get enough icons before first release, otherwise its all set

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (07-08-2011), Aenima133 (07-08-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I went through all the icons, "I Think" they look great! But you did not resize tetris for SD lol it is in both SD and HD folders but it is still the size of HD in both folders, but that is the only icon, so kudos to you man!!
    Oh snap, I must have messed that up. lol. Should i fix it or do you think unoimkll will mind? lol

I'll see what I can do, but I'm too confident with the icon badges. Stay tuned

Dream will be a normal purchase from Cydia (the Icons for Theme Deal is optional). I currently need to get enough icons before first release, otherwise its all set
    Are you going to be able to go through my Icons anytime soon? i'm dying to know if i can get this theme for them. I've been up all night. I started at like 2am. Didn't finish until 6:45am. I still haven't slept. I'm to excited. lol. It's currently 9am.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (07-08-2011)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Aenima133-51 Icons.zip

- In the attached txt file please have the Exact names of the icons (dont need to include "@2x"). So for example, in the word document you wrote "Rock Band Reloaded" but the icon is actual called "RB Reloaded"... a simple fix

- I noticed you used some of the DeZire icons and resized them to fit the Dream icons panel. I do not like this for two reasons, up-scaling an image always looses quality even if it isn't noticeable. Also, the shadow below the top of the frame is darker than the other icons. This doesn't look nice with all the other icons.

I realize you asked if you could simply reskin the DeZire icons but it doesn't fall under "suits the theme" comment. The icons look out of place with the rest. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

Thanks

Oh snap, I must have messed that up. lol. Should i fix it or do you think unoimkll will mind? lol

Are you going to be able to go through my Icons anytime soon? i'm dying to know if i can get this theme for them. I've been up all night. I started at like 2am. Didn't finish until 6:45am. I still haven't slept. I'm to excited. lol. It's currently 9am.
    Yes I would fix it to keep the constancy and then repost

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Yeh that was me last night, I'm running 48+ hours no sleep lol.

Sorry to disappoint about the icons though, I hope you get what im saying.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,054 Times in 3,281 Posts

Very nice work !

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (07-08-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

- In the attached txt file please have the Exact names of the icons (dont need to include "@2x"). So for example, in the word document you wrote "Rock Band Reloaded" but the icon is actual called "RB Reloaded"... a simple fix

- I noticed you used some of the DeZire icons and resized them to fit the Dream icons panel. I do not like this for two reasons, up-scaling an image always looses quality even if it isn't noticeable. Also, the shadow below the top of the frame is darker than the other icons. This doesn't look nice with all the other icons.

I realize you asked if you could simply reskin the DeZire icons but it doesn't fall under "suits the theme" comment. The icons look out of place with the rest. Do you understand where I'm coming from?
    1. Ok. I was just making sure you were aware for what app it was for because some app names aren't as clear.

2. Yes I did. I kinda wish you would have told me that it wasn't allowed, because that sucks. I think i used, idk. maybe 16 DeZire icons. I never noticed a shadow....And since this was inspired by DeZire, I thought what wouldn't go better with this theme the DeZire icons. Guess i was wrong. Let me know which ones are subpar and I'll make new ones. please say less than half....I worked on those for hours...

And yes i get where you're coming from, and even if i didn't, it's your theme, and I agree with and respect everything you have to say about it. No worries.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (07-08-2011)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

1. Ok. I was just making sure you were aware for what app it was for because some app names aren't as clear.

2. Yes I did. I kinda wish you would have told me that it wasn't allowed, because that sucks. I think i used, idk. maybe 16 DeZire icons. I never noticed a shadow....And since this was inspired by DeZire, I thought what wouldn't go better with this theme the DeZire icons. Guess i was wrong. Let me know which ones are subpar and I'll make new ones. please say less than half....I worked on those for hours...

And yes i get where you're coming from, and even if i didn't, it's your theme, and I agree with and respect everything you have to say about it. No worries.
    Yeh I should have been clearer, but I initially thought you were asking can you use the same images (i.e. find the image i used for the icons on the net and use that for the Dream icons). I wasn't considering using the actual icons at the time.

And trust me I know how it feels to not notice something only to finally realize when you have spent hours working with it. When I was making the bottom folder buttons I accidentally left the icons layers on so there was a ever so faint shadow on the top. Really doesn't help being a perfectionist either.

Speaking of which, I am on the hunt to sort out those icon badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Very nice work !
    Thank you Blue! Means a lot =)

Also Blue, with your DB port for Evolution HD did you manage to include the UI from the winterboard version WITH the DB version you get on Cydia. (i.e. get the DB version and all the UI is included)? I would like to do the same with DeZire but not sure how to package the contents for submission.

Cheers in advance =]
    Last edited by unoimkll; 07-08-2011 at 08:23 AM.