Page 17 of 142 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dream

  1. #321
    I'm glad you liked them!

    Here are some more White versions!



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icons-white-mod.png   -icons-white-mod-4.png   -icons-white-mod-3.png   -icons-white-mod-5.png  
    @WinfisDesign

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    my white mod



    Attachment 535123
    Better

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Darkness without Overlay?'
    I like this alot.

    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    I'm glad you liked them!

    Here are some more White versions!



    LOVE the second one. These frames and then white UI images, this theme would look so sexy. Not that it doesn't already. But i love the contrast of White with my black iPhone.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 07-12-2011 at 04:49 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

    kuanyu (07-12-2011)

  5. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    LOVE the second one. These frames and then white UI images, this theme would look so sexy. Not that it doesn't already. But i love the contrast of White with my black iPhone.
    Thanks!

    When I get the theme, I might try to make the White version. We'll see if I can pull it off! :P
    @WinfisDesign

  6. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Thanks!

    When I get the theme, I might try to make the White version. We'll see if I can pull it off! :P
    I would love that!!

  7. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    Thanks!

    When I get the theme, I might try to make the White version. We'll see if I can pull it off! :P
    I hope So! If you ever need a Beta test for the white, i'll help out. I suck at photoshop though. lol

  8. #327
    color time!!!







    -11.png-10.png-8.png-9.png-7.png-12.png

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (07-12-2011)

  10. #328
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,751
    Thanks
    2,691
    Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,137 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Darkness without Overlay?'
    Even better

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    color time!!!







    -11.png-10.png-8.png-9.png-7.png-12.png
    Let me grab this candy

  11. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post




    -11.png-10.png-8.png-9.png-7.png-12.png
    WOW ! They are amazing !!!

  12. #330
    Loving the color mods!
    @WinfisDesign

  13. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    color time!!!







    -11.png-10.png-8.png-9.png-7.png-12.png
    Ooooooh I like the blue!!

  14. #332
    more coming as soon as i finish packing Omnimo

  15. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    more coming as soon as i finish packing Omnimo
    Well hurry up over there and get it done, no need to be posting anywhere else when you have important business to attend to lol

  16. #334
    lmao, im waiting for a response from tyler so i dont screw it up...
    id a been done 10 minutes ago

  17. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    lmao, im waiting for a response from tyler so i dont screw it up...
    id a been done 10 minutes ago
    Lol

  18. #336
    got tired of waiting, packed 2 ways for safety

    now for more colors...

    ehh? ehh? *Dinero accent*




    -17.png-19.png-15.png-13.png-14.png-16.png-20.png-18.png
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 07-12-2011 at 06:26 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

    unoimkll (07-12-2011)

  20. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    got tired of waiting, packed 2 ways for safety

    now for more colors...

    ehh? ehh? *Dinero accent*




    -17.png-19.png-15.png-13.png-14.png-16.png-20.png-18.png
    Need to send you something if you want to be a modder. These look great. Ideally we could get a bunch of different icon styles on the web albums and people can alternate. check your pms =P

  21. #338
    Cool, I'll look at it soon

  22. #339
    I'l be the second modder....if I can
    White to Black?

    Black to White

    Bluer

    Redder

    Greener

    Purple
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bluer.png   -icons1.png   -icons1.png   -greener.png   -redder.png   -purple.png  
    Last edited by kuanyu; 07-12-2011 at 08:24 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    unoimkll (07-12-2011)

  24. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Need to send you something if you want to be a modder. These look great. Ideally we could get a bunch of different icon styles on the web albums and people can alternate. check your pms =P
    empty ur pms =P

Page 17 of 142 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •