Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

edit
    Last edited by kuanyu; 09-17-2011 at 03:05 AM.

Usually, I wouldn't reply to something like this but I felt that since most of what you said in there was wrong i feel like i need to defend myself. If you couldn't tell already, I was the one who made "Dream White" which is just a white version of dream. Of course there will not be any edits to the plist if its just a color mod of another theme. Also, it is much of an insult for you to say all i did was invert the images. Clearly, I did not. If you took ANY look at the theme it self. Everything was made from scratch. There is no way you can achieve the same effect with inverting. I just used what i was given, and found my own way to make an exact copy of it with my own colors, and effects. Also I am not selling the theme. Also it is not MY repo. I do not own insanelyi thank you. In theory people do have to pay to get this theme but that is because since it has elements of "Dream" (The plist and whatever UI i didn't use) it must be added to the VIP repo. Also most themes that are originally created by people over there are added to the VIP repo. But that didn't stop other repos from taking it off ours and putting it on there public repo. So you might as well get it from somewhere. If it really makes you annnyyy happier i can have it put on the regular insanelyi repo. I do not get any profit at all from this theme and even if it where to be handed over to you guys and it was made official i wouldn't want any profit. (Oh believe me I know you guys wouldnt want it. xD Its just an example) You will realize that most people who have VIP at insanelyi do pay for there themes, and tweaks but there are things even you guys don't have that people want, whether its a color mod or not. So what if someone buys this theme, but also wants the white version created by a third party? Are they just not allowed to get it? Are they bad people for wanting something which is human nature? I believe not. They paid for unoimkll's Plist and his images. Dream White is unoimkll's plists and his images but white. Personally I see nothing wrong with getting Dream White then... Now if someone doesnt pay for this theme, and gets Dream White off of say, hacksrepo then that may be bad. But what can people do to stop someone from pirating? No. If you want to reply to this or anyone else I will gladly accept a simple PM. I dont want a flame war started, I already noticed the Lion thread has been closed temporarily I think because of these people who were posting illegal downloads to the theme and talking about pirate repos like they were going out of style (you can only wish right? (. You people are so worried about piracy you post every piracy repo out here in the public and thats why so many people know about them. I guess you can say I was one of those people who found out insanelyi because of here. (;

Also just to show you that i didnt invert the images here is proof: [email protected] Dont worry, thats JUST a link of the dialer keypad not the theme. It shows all the layer styles and everything. Thank you for reading. (:

edit
    Last edited by kuanyu; 09-17-2011 at 03:05 AM.

I took a look at the plist and I believe it was well over 80000 lines of code I think. I can definitely understand that that took an immense amount of work and I cant even fathom how much time it would take to do every single line. And yes i do know that, but i would never sell someone elses work. (I saw someone who had gotten a theme i think it was aero and this guy said he would sell it for 50 cents instead of the initial 2 bucks. Now thats. mean. :P) especially since I can understand that it took such a long time. I haven't looked at v2 plist but i am sure its gone down in lines. I preferred v1 so i don't use it anymore. :/ But I still definitely appreciate how much work he did and as well as you since I've noticed you comment a lot in this thread, almost like a in thread moderator. :P

Great to know that you understand what i just said.
    And I understand what your trying to tell me. =)
    Anyways, lets just stop all this argument.

OK, in simpler terms - I would like to buy a the latest version of Dream that works! in black or white? can somebody point me in the right direction? I cant seem to find it in Cydia, or its the old version.... I love the theme and all credit to the person that developed it.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Great to know that you understand what i just said.
    And I understand what your trying to tell me. =)
    Anyways, lets just stop all this argument.
    Yeah that would be great. Were not all that bad. Well, there are a few bad seeds who don't care about anything which is a real disappointment. I try to be as fare as i can. Anyways yeah lets stop here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny308 View Post
    OK, in simpler terms - I would like to buy a the latest version of Dream that works! in black or white? can somebody point me in the right direction? I cant seem to find it in Cydia, or its the old version.... I love the theme and all credit to the person that developed it.
    You buy dream from Themeit and if you wanted the white version you have to buy dream first and if you ask unoimkll about getting it and he said yes then I can give it to you. If he says yes than I wont be redistributing it. Its the least I can do.

Is there going to be v3 of dream anytime soon ?

hey there
    whats going on with this theme?
    is there still support?
    i have ios 5 and i can't install it because themeit is not working with ios 5
    is there other way to install to install it ?
    i logged into themeit and download the theme but when I'm trying to install it with ifile i get error 256

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Maybe see if it's on Cydia. Or send a pm to the dev

it's no on cydia and i don't know to who to send the email - in themeit website there's no support or contact mail.....

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

First page first post is the person who ported it over. Pm uno and see what he can help ya with.

Why this theme is only in theme it?????
    i have iOS 5 and can't install it back to my iPhone 4!!!!
    even if i download it from theme it as deb file it can't be installed with ifile
    please someone help me install this theme

i see all so there's no more support from the creator of this theme....
    tried to contact him 1 month ago but still nothing

Can someone please tell me or direct me in the right direction.....

Is there any possibility of getting LockInfo to work on the lockscreen on this dreamboard theme?

I have notifications on my lock info for my calendar that I need to see continously.

I really like this theme...but I'm not able to use it if LockInfo will not work on it.

Thank You.

Any possible way to get LockInfo to work with this theme... it appears that the lock screen that comes with the Dream theme overtakes everything else. I've been able to use LockInfo on other dreamboard themes that I have... I want to use this theme really bad, but I can't...... I have found that I can't go without lockinfo for my appointments and meetings.

If there is anyway around this... or if someone can tell me how disable the lockscreen on this theme... I will gladly use wallpaper or something else for my lockscreen if needed. I've tried to use a winterboard theme lockscreen hoping it would overtake but still no go.

Anyways... I'm open for any suggestions you guys can help me with.

Thanks
    Mike

Read the FAQ. Link at first page.

BTW, remade some animations.

Video:

now that themeit is working on ios 5 when you go to install the theme it says that this theme is not compatible to the ios?????!!!!!!!!

i think it's not nice - if you buy something the smalls thing you ask is some support !!!

Im sorry if this is already been asked but i do not have time to search through 141 pages.

My problem is whenever i try to change wallpapers it just goes black. Only the default with the planet in the background works. Any solution?

Iphone 4 ios 5.0.1

Go to themeit and install the wallpaper pack

Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142 LastLast