Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130138139140141142 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dream

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    I bought V1 first, but had to delete it in order to install V2, I didn't have a backup of V1 on my pC unfortunately...
    It'd be great if we could get the optimized UI for V2... we did pay the same price as v1... plus I bought both versions so I paid $6.00 for this even though I made more than enough icons to get the theme free a few times over...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrAndrew420 For This Useful Post:

samhfoley (08-24-2011)

Is there a way to fix permissions on V2 using ifile?

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    I bought V1 first, but had to delete it in order to install V2, I didn't have a backup of V1 on my pC unfortunately...
    I got the UI. I don't want to just throw it out on the thread, though. Maybe Unoimkll will put it on ThemeIt as an addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I got the UI. I don't want to just throw it out on the thread, though. Maybe Unoimkll will put it on ThemeIt as an addon.
    Here is the situation with the UI. It has been ages since I have worked on UI stuff for themes (just been doing the DreamBoard stuff). So I am not sure what the current firmwares require for everything to work (remember how Apple changes a few things now and then to mess with our themes). As I have not enough time to go through and test the UI (I am still on 4.3) I do not feel comfortable adding an addon that is not complete (might not work for some). That is the only issue stopping me from having the UI as an addon.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    Here is the situation with the UI. It has been ages since I have worked on UI stuff for themes (just been doing the DreamBoard stuff). So I am not sure what the current firmwares require for everything to work (remember how Apple changes a few things now and then to mess with our themes). As I have not enough time to go through and test the UI (I am still on 4.3) I do not feel comfortable adding an addon that is not complete (might not work for some). That is the only issue stopping me from having the UI as an addon.
    His logic is sound. : )

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    I am also on 4.3.2, can you send me the UI?

and 16 more walls uploaded

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (08-28-2011)

When is V3 coming out?

Thanks
    Hello, I was wondering if someone could possibly lead me to where the standard icon psd can be found (if there is one) on this thread, because there are so many pages to look thru and I do not even know if there is one.

Thank you very much, Davif

try page 1 1st post.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (08-30-2011)

How are the per page walls name I want to change them.
    Thx

Sorry found out myself but still thx
    Last edited by germarican; 08-31-2011 at 06:07 PM.

How can i Change the plist to sd for lese RAM Love this themebut 21mb is too low Not Even using winterboard whit it.

FYI I am still adding wallpapers all the time

Love this theme, but I'm having one usability problem and I hope somebody can help. Without the ability to use folders and only 8 apps per page I'm having trouble navigating though my apps efficiently. The 'app launcher' sort of works, if I know exactly what I am looking for, but its small icons and the fact it doesn't list app names makes it unfriendly.

So my question, is has anybody found a good way to launch apps not on a homescreen list?

Quote Originally Posted by gannon145 View Post
    Love this theme, but I'm having one usability problem and I hope somebody can help. Without the ability to use folders and only 8 apps per page I'm having trouble navigating though my apps efficiently. The 'app launcher' sort of works, if I know exactly what I am looking for, but its small icons and the fact it doesn't list app names makes it unfriendly.

So my question, is has anybody found a good way to launch apps not on a homescreen list?
    on each page, you can swipe up or down to get more room for icons without putting them in the app drawer

Wow!

I really hope you guys can figure out how to fix the horizontal scrolling (without having to use Graviboard). I absolutely love this theme! My friend bought it a few days ago and was showing it off to me today. The only thing keeping me from purchasing and using it on my phone is that scrolling/page snap issue.

i really love it though!

It is possible to have the Pages to scroll "freely" without graviboard. But Cant get the pages so scroll with breakpoints. Which means no Paging. Without Paging, lots of Bugs will popup. Example: the perpage wallpapers won't work.

What happened to Dream White also? I was running that for a while last month but deleted it, now that my iphone is white - thought I'd add it again - but it is now not findable in cydia?

thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Greeny308 View Post
    What happened to Dream White also? I was running that for a while last month but deleted it, now that my iphone is white - thought I'd add it again - but it is now not findable in cydia?

thanks in advance!
    well thats because you installed it from insanly

which is a warez site.

kinda dumb to ask a creator of a theme why the cracked version of his software isnt found.

Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130138139140141142 LastLast