+ Reply
Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2840

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dream

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by james341 also is there a way to come back to the home screen quick? because when i press the home button (hard one) it's not doing nothing
...
  1. #2621
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    also is there a way to come back to the home screen quick?
    because when i press the home button (hard one) it's not doing nothing
    someone ?

  2. #2622
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ok, heres a million dollar question. currently, i have dream v2 installed and graviboard. I know they have nothing to do with each other but when i have graviboard installed i am able to scroll through my pages (horizontally). it still doesnt page "snap" but it glides through all the pages is one smooth motion (its kinda nice). but as soon as i uninstall graviboard, my scrolling goes away. i can only get from one page to another by using the pop up menu on the bottom right. i reinstall graviboard and boom, i get my page scrolling back. does anyone have the slightest idea what the heck is goin on?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to punch10001 For This Useful Post:

    MrAndrew420 (08-15-2011)

  4. #2623
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by punch10001 View Post
    ok, heres a million dollar question. currently, i have dream v2 installed and graviboard. I know they have nothing to do with each other but when i have graviboard installed i am able to scroll through my pages (horizontally). it still doesnt page "snap" but it glides through all the pages is one smooth motion (its kinda nice). but as soon as i uninstall graviboard, my scrolling goes away. i can only get from one page to another by using the pop up menu on the bottom right. i reinstall graviboard and boom, i get my page scrolling back. does anyone have the slightest idea what the heck is goin on?
    Thank you!!

    I just bought graviboard to get that feature.

  5. #2624
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default helpppppppp plz
    Hey guyz i just buyed Dream
    but im getting a realy irritant problem with the icons
    can someone plz help me?




    im on iPhone4 4.3.3



    thx so much

  6. #2625
    What's Jailbreak? Cadooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    reinstall the theme

  7. #2626
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikBB View Post
    Thank you!!

    I just bought graviboard to get that feature.
    lol thats crazy! did it do the same thing for you too?

  8. #2627
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by punch10001 View Post
    lol thats crazy! did it do the same thing for you too?
    Yes, and the lockscreen is wierd too, you can scroll it to the sides.

  9. #2628
    Green Apple MrAndrew420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    com.apple.alabama
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikBB View Post
    Yes, and the lockscreen is wierd too, you can scroll it to the sides.
    I'm still trying to figure out if this is worth it or not. I'm loving that it's scrolling on the SpringBoard, but definitely do not like the lockscreen...

    I'm gunna see if theres a way to add a solid bar to fill in the gaps on the tabs at the bottom for the page jumping

  10. #2629
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAndrew420 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out if this is worth it or not. I'm loving that it's scrolling on the SpringBoard, but definitely do not like the lockscreen...

    I'm gunna see if theres a way to add a solid bar to fill in the gaps on the tabs at the bottom for the page jumping
    That is wierd. i dont use the lockscreen it came with cuz i have lockinfo.

  11. #2630
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAndrew420 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out if this is worth it or not. I'm loving that it's scrolling on the SpringBoard, but definitely do not like the lockscreen...

    I'm gunna see if theres a way to add a solid bar to fill in the gaps on the tabs at the bottom for the page jumping
    I don't care about the lockscreen since you unlock upwards.

  12. #2631
    Green Apple MrAndrew420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    com.apple.alabama
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikBB View Post
    I don't care about the lockscreen since you unlock upwards.
    Yeah, I'm noticing you have to be trying to move the page to the side



    that gap in the bottom is all i want to fix :P (I'm so OCD about my phone)
    Last edited by MrAndrew420; 08-15-2011 at 11:49 AM.

  13. #2632
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    yea i did notice that but that small gripe is totally worth it to be able to scroll horizontally. i guess the easiest way to fix that would be to put an equal size black bar on the bottom of the wall paper so that part of the wall will always be black. kind of a noob fix but just my $.02 lol.

    ps i also noticed a few pages bak someone made the bottom bar transparent. might be kinda cool.
    Last edited by punch10001; 08-15-2011 at 12:07 PM.

  14. #2633
    Green Apple MrAndrew420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    com.apple.alabama
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by punch10001 View Post
    yea i did notice that but that small gripe is totally worth it to be able to scroll horizontally. i guess the easiest way to fix that would be to put an equal size black bar on the bottom of the wall paper so that part of the wall will always be black. kind of a noob fix but just my $.02 lol.
    Don't worry, that's the only idea I had come up with so far too :P

  15. #2634
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    With no computer access, I have no choice but to request icons for my huge stash of mostly games here. I don't think anybody would be willing to make so many icons for free, but I'll still post the apps in case anyone who is doing the "icons-for-theme" deal needs some icons to make.

    All apps are listed as their labels appear.

    Apps
    DataDeposit
    iStat
    MewSeek
    Nightstand
    TIM
    Uploadr

    Games
    #sworcery
    Ace Attorney
    AirportMania2
    Anomaly
    Asphalt 6
    Boost 2
    BUG PANIC
    Bumpy Road
    Deathsmiles
    DoDonPachiR
    Espgaluda 2
    FFT WotL
    Flick Golf!
    Ghost Trick (only in JPN AppStore)
    Golf Extreme
    Gravity Hook
    GROOVE
    Hot Springs S
    KOF-i
    Let's Golf 3
    M. Mall Story
    Pizza Boy
    Pocket Acad
    SF IV Volt
    Techno Kitten
    Tilt to Live
    Tiny Tower

    If anyone actually does all this for me, I will love them forever. Ok, maybe not, but it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

  16. #2635
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Asphalt 6 and tilt to live is already done.

  17. #2636
    Green Apple MrAndrew420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    com.apple.alabama
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts



    If anyone wants it, I got it :P

    ... now if I could only get the pages to snap

  18. #2637
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAndrew420 View Post


    If anyone wants it, I got it :P

    ... now if I could only get the pages to snap
    Nice dude. So how'd u do it?
    Ps. I've been searching like a mutha f**ka and couldnd find how to make it snap.

  19. #2638
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Yes i want it

    Did you change the wallpaper?

  20. #2639
    My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    834
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 489 Posts

    if you can run perpage via dreamboard, i can do a ton of stuff for you guys.

    Example

    Attachment 542858


    Xbox card and Battlefield Bad Company 2 stats

  21. #2640
    Theme Creator PathKiller29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    file://
    Posts
    3,597
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 588 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLTAGExDT View Post
    if you can run perpage via dreamboard, i can do a ton of stuff for you guys.

    Example

    Attachment 542858


    Xbox card and Battlefield Bad Company 2 stats
    I don't get what you mean

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts