Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unofficial reviDX tweaks,mods etc

Default Unofficial reviDX tweaks,mods etc
    Since there is no Official thread here, I figured I would start this one for posting all of your mods etc...and questions for what I feel is one of the nicest themes ever created.

Here is my current setup

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

ByteArt (09-11-2011)

very nice

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Check mine on dieselletwo.deviantart.com

I think you can like it :-)
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

@ LUFT5_THOR, I have tried to modify my lockscreen exactly like yours but I continue to fail. Can you please post your mods from that lockscreen? Thank you!!

My set up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311267129.046898.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311267170.182332.jpg  

Im using reviDX (KD-Addon). I realised there is no clock and the calendar year on the LS. Can anyone have some solution the make the clock n year appear on the LS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318212528.451356.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318212975.182609.jpg  

Oh awesome I need help setting this theme up this is my fav theme of all time & I normally just use it like it is but i was wondering how do you change the BG to one provided in the extra folder? I have tried setting up KD add on but it's not working I read the instructions but maybe I did something wrong

Thanks

Can someone post the revidx zepplin logo please

I love this theme, but can't get used to the coloured dot system for the carrier/wifi signal at the top left. Can anyone tell me how to keep just that part of this theme as the stock iphone icons? Thanks!

Hell yeah thanks for starting this thread man great idea
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

there is no doubt that revidx is just a martpiece the longest theme i ever kept and still using today and switch between bossios and revidx these themes are a category by themeselves and so pleased to see u started a thread for its mods hopefully everyone would contribute to this awesome theme!

cheers m8