Page 99 of 115 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Played with it a while today and I have noticed a bit lag in it. Almost as about a two second delay on it.
    Not here! The latest update is soooo much quicker and "snappier." Thanks again, Sir Tim!! Works great!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Is there a way to disable the finder bar when in an app?

I would like to buy this theme but the issue I met is that you do not ship to my adress... (via Google Checkout). I live in Poland. Any solution?

Btw, I own iPhone 3GS 5.0.1 Hope there is no problem with running this theme or the other needed additional apps/tweaks? I count on smooth and fast working
    Last edited by pspassion; 01-05-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad331 View Post
    Is there a way to disable the finder bar when in an app?
    Turn off the WinterBoard theme for delete the status bar image of the WinterBoard theme if you want to keep the uiimages and safari skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by pspassion View Post
    I would like to buy this theme but the issue I met is that you do not ship to my adress... (via Google Checkout). I live in Poland. Any solution?

Btw, I own iPhone 3GS 5.0.1 Hope there is no problem with running this theme or the other needed additional apps/tweaks? I count on smooth and fast working
    You will be emailed the theme so I don't actually need your adress, just a valid email adress so I can send the theme. You won't need any paid apps or tweaks to get it running, but a list of apps and tweaks used to add additional features to the theme are listed in the email you will receive.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    You will be emailed the theme so I don't actually need your adress, just a valid email adress so I can send the theme. You won't need any paid apps or tweaks to get it running, but a list of apps and tweaks used to add additional features to the theme are listed in the email you will receive.
    Yes I understand but the problem is I cannot go further in transaction... I cannot pay you just because of the adress I typed in Google.

Quote Originally Posted by pspassion View Post
    Yes I understand but the problem is I cannot go further in transaction... I cannot pay you just because of the adress I typed in Google.
    Then I'm fine sending you the theme for free, what's your email address?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

pspassion (01-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Then I'm fine sending you the theme for free, what's your email address?
    I have sent you a private message. And of course - Thank you very much sir for your kindness

Best Regards
    R.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pspassion For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (01-07-2012)

I can't seem to get the new update installed. I deleted the old folder from dreamboard, uninstalled/reinstalled dreamboard then uninstalled/reinstalled winterboard, and all gave me the same error (attached below). Any suggestions? I reinstalled the old deb file just from iFile just fine after all of that.

Thanks for doing this!
    -photo.png

Quote Originally Posted by SingBlueSilver View Post
    I can't seem to get the new update installed. I deleted the old folder from dreamboard, uninstalled/reinstalled dreamboard then uninstalled/reinstalled winterboard, and all gave me the same error (attached below). Any suggestions? I reinstalled the old deb file just from iFile just fine after all of that.
    I had experienced same issue long long before.
    Try to uninstall old theme using cydia, then install new update.
    -uninstall.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to General Hummel For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (01-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by General Hummel View Post
    I had experienced same issue long long before.
    Try to uninstall old theme using cydia, then install new update.
    -uninstall.jpg
    Awesome, thanks that worked! I didn't realize it was in cydia.

The Link for the HD version in the Email isn't working.

SD link works fine though

Quote Originally Posted by scistar17 View Post
    The Link for the HD version in the Email isn't working.

SD link works fine though
    Weird, I just tried and downloaded without a problem.

Youre right. Works now. Was saying missing link earlier. BTW Great Job and tremendous work. I've had this theme since the beta and it's all I use and all I'll probably ever use. I know how much time you've put into this already but an ipad version of this would be astounding. I'm pretty sure I would go out and buy an iPad just to have this theme on it.

Anyone know why the time and date only appear sometimes on the lock screen (2-3 times out of about 60)? also, when it does appear, it is delayed 1-3 seconds? usually it isn't showing at all. i didn't even know that the lock screen had the time and date on it until i saw Timothy's post where he shows us an image of the updated screen. but, my font appears to be different from the one in the image... any ideas, guys?

EDIT: I am on 3GS (old bootrom). Everything else works swimmingly and, needless to say, I love this theme! Thanks, Timothy!

EDIT 2: Freed up some RAM via SBSettings and it seems to be working fine now.... pimp. =)
    Last edited by tath; 01-10-2012 at 04:09 AM.

works fine on iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by tath View Post
    Anyone know why the time and date only appear sometimes on the lock screen (2-3 times out of about 60)? also, when it does appear, it is delayed 1-3 seconds? usually it isn't showing at all. i didn't even know that the lock screen had the time and date on it until i saw Timothy's post where he shows us an image of the updated screen. but, my font appears to be different from the one in the image... any ideas, guys?

EDIT: I am on 3GS (old bootrom). Everything else works swimmingly and, needless to say, I love this theme! Thanks, Timothy!

EDIT 2: Freed up some RAM via SBSettings and it seems to be working fine now.... pimp. =)
    Yeah, the lockscreen reloads every time you view it so it needs a bit of ram to get the html running.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhase4G's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Tim,
    I got this theme when it first came out in the summer. I had saved it to my MacBook just in case I had to restore my phone. Just wondering how can I disable the lock screen? I use bitesms and it doesn't pop up on the LS do you have any tips?

Default a small bug?
    Thank you for new upadate! I also confirmed lower memory usage. About 50 MB available
    memory increases by this update.

There is a small bug?

Position to drop down "File" menu will change a little lower than before.
    Soon after installing of new update, it's okay. Once respring, this issue will happen.
    Hmm I can't explain well... Please take a look at my screenshot, thanx.

-bug-3.jpg
    Last edited by General Hummel; 01-11-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Have been using OSX all of my life and this Theme is just unbelievable, the detail that has gone in is perfect in every way, well done on such an astonishing Theme. But does anyone know if you are able to edit the Launch pad on iOS5 to give 4 rows of 4. I currently have 7-8 pages with only 2x4 on? I see how to change the apps with the edit mode but cant change the actual position of the apps to condense the number of pages down?

Other than that all works perfect on iPhone4 iOS 5.0.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhase4G's Avatar
    Thanks

Just re purchased the theme last night through the outlet how do I update to the new version

Page 99 of 115 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast