+ Reply
Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
So ya saying that when ya start the theme in dream-board it automatically restarts ya phone? What are you running this theme on it sounds that you don't have enough
    2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

So ya saying that when ya start the theme in dream-board it automatically restarts ya phone?
    What are you running this theme on it sounds that you don't have enough of memory to run this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

[Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-img_1937.jpg
    as you see this is my phone screen short, so what can I do???

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    So ya saying that when ya start the theme in dream-board it automatically restarts ya phone?
    What are you running this theme on it sounds that you don't have enough of memory to run this
    how many memory this theme need>???
    Last edited by Sky Nova; 09-29-2011 at 05:46 AM.

2k1
    Thanks

I don't know how much it needs but it does hog it up pretty good no apps running I have about 250 ram running with the theme. Lowest I got was 60 ram

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Everytime I open Dreamboard, then click OS X Lion theme, I just see the Lion pic., at the bottom preparing theme...
    then after sometime it restart....nothing change!!
    I need back my Money!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im still waiting on that link..

2k1
    Thanks

I don't think he's working on the iPad version. Did he even say he was gonna try to port it to the ipad

Just seen this not the same but check it out.

Mac OSX for  iPad
    Last edited by 2k1; 09-30-2011 at 06:24 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    I don't think he's working on the iPad version. Did he even say he was gonna try to port it to the ipad

Just seen this not the same but check it out.

Mac OSX for  iPad
    Señor Dakota,

unfortuneately the dev's op does NOT mention ipad support now or.in the future. however, it never hurts to be hopeful..

here's to me getting what I NEED!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,
    I have been trying to figure out how to get rid of the clock up on the status bar center.
    I have Arrange StatusBar, as well as Clean Status.
    No mater what I try I haven't been able to hid the clock.

Does anyone know?

Thanks
    Last edited by n0m0n; 10-03-2011 at 10:19 PM.
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Hello,
    I have been trying to figure out why I cant seem to open Dreamboard.
    Ive searched and nothing seems to answer my issue.

I have installed uninstalled and reinstalled but I get the same outcome.

When I tap on the Dreamboard icon it the home screens seems to expand slightly (the normal animation) like when I open other app's but it returns to the screens home page that I'm on.

Has anyone heard of an issue or a app that isn't playing friendly with Dreamboard?

I wanted to enable this theme since I just paid for it and well cant.

Not sure if this is relevant, but I couldn't open Dreamboard when in safe mode either.
    Doesn't that eliminate tweaks?

Thanks
    I don't know of any apps that conflict with DreamBoard like that, but going into safe mode turns off all mobile substrate tweaks, DreamBoard included.

Hello Everyone
    I just got off the phone with PayPal and my account has been perminently limited. Apparently those few people who made a big deal over not receiving the theme quick enough caused PayPal to think that I am a sketchy rip-off seller so I cannot use their service again. I thought people were more understanding, but there is nothing I can do about the matter. As a result, I took a few minutes to create a new payment service with Google Checkout. I have no idea how the service works, so I would appreciate if someone tested it out.

The link is http://themes-sirtimothy1.blogspot.com/

iPhone? More like MyPhone Raybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Wow
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I don't know of any apps that conflict with DreamBoard like that, but going into safe mode turns off all mobile substrate tweaks, DreamBoard included.

Hello Everyone
    I just got off the phone with PayPal and my account has been perminently limited. Apparently those few people who made a big deal over not receiving the theme quick enough caused PayPal to think that I am a sketchy rip-off seller so I cannot use their service again. I thought people were more understanding, but there is nothing I can do about the matter. As a result, I took a few minutes to create a new payment service with Google Checkout. I have no idea how the service works, so I would appreciate if someone tested it out.

The link is SirTimothy1 Mobile Store
    Some people are so ignorant. Modmyi would have shut you down if you were a scam artist. Just because they did not get your theme once they hit the donate button that means they have to complain, and cause issues for you?

PS> It says your theme is $0.00 and you can check out, change it or purposely like that?

Thanks

I found the problem...
    It was ClockHide which I used to hide the time on the lock screen.
    It also had a option to show the clock.
    Disabled and now the clock on the status bar is gone.

I was also wondering if there is a way to enlarge the dock and its icons?
    And is there a way for me to change 12 hour to 24 hour?

Sorry about the paypal account issues...
    I didn't have any delay downloading from The Theme Outlet.

THANKS
    Last edited by n0m0n; 10-04-2011 at 05:38 AM.
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Some people are so ignorant. Modmyi would have shut you down if you were a scam artist. Just because they did not get your theme once they hit the donate button that means they have to complain, and cause issues for you?

PS> It says your theme is $0.00 and you can check out, change it or purposely like that?
    I know, I don't get people who don't trust other people. I made it $0.00 to test out the new system. It works and I will be changing it to the normal $3.50. I will be switching over to a centralized theme store for my works at that website, so hopefully the whole process will be more coherent and smooth.

Thanks

Hello,
    Been using this nice theme for about a day now.
    Can you help me to get back to the setup of this where I can change my choices of which apps or appearance in the dock?
    Also I have been noticing that sometimes the statusbar options won't work...
    Like I tapped FILE, Edit, View, and theres no drop down, so I have to reboot.

Thanks
    --
    JW

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Hello,
    Been using this nice theme for about a day now.
    Can you help me to get back to the setup of this where I can change my choices of which apps or appearance in the dock?
    Also I have been noticing that sometimes the statusbar options won't work...
    Like I tapped FILE, Edit, View, and theres no drop down, so I have to reboot.

Thanks
    Go to the Macintosh HD and you can launch the installer again from there. I also have the finder menu problems like once a month. I don't know why it happens, but when I open up a Finder window it fixes it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Adding Personal Icons
    Hey SirTimothy,

have your theme since a week and im very happy bout it, no other theme has blown my mind like that!!!
    But i have two questions:

1) was posted already above, the problem with the drop down menu of the finder bar. You gave the advice to open any finder window to solve the issue, but it won't work on my phone, hell know why...just sometimes it works but i also don't know why

2) is it possible to add selfmade icons like in winterboard? I made/have some nice ones from other themes and would like to add them to this theme to make it look more perfect.

Thanks

Go to the Macintosh HD and you can launch the installer again from there. I also have the finder menu problems like once a month. I don't know why it happens, but when I open up a Finder window it fixes it.

Hmmm none of the options open the pull down.
    Finder wont open or the pull down menu for finder doesn't open.

Also my status bar is dark gray, is there a light gray available if so how to I enable it?

EDIT: I am now having issues when I open twitter (via the icon in the dock).
    It opens but if I choose a link it freezes my device.
    I have to hold the power button, and home button.
    This has happened 3 times now.

Thanks
    Last edited by n0m0n; 10-05-2011 at 08:45 AM.
    --
    JW

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoDLX88 View Post
    Hey SirTimothy,

have your theme since a week and im very happy bout it, no other theme has blown my mind like that!!!
    But i have two questions:

1) was posted already above, the problem with the drop down menu of the finder bar. You gave the advice to open any finder window to solve the issue, but it won't work on my phone, hell know why...just sometimes it works but i also don't know why

2) is it possible to add selfmade icons like in winterboard? I made/have some nice ones from other themes and would like to add them to this theme to make it look more perfect.
    Make sure you have NoStatus turned on if you choose the 1st status bar option. I personally use the 3rd status bar option and if the menu bar doesn't work I just tap on the Finder in the dock and close out of it and it fixes the problem.

For your custom icons, try navigating to /DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/ and deleting the OS X Lion folder. If you have the icons saved as a WinterBoard theme, just exit out of OS X Lion Ultimatum, turn the WB theme on (your device will respring and your icons will change), then reapply the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme.
    Alternatively you can copy the icons to /DreamBoard/OS X Lion/Icons and as long as they are saved with the correct name, they will be applied.
    Hmmm none of the options open the pull down.
    Finder wont open or the pull down menu for finder doesn't open.

Also my status bar is dark gray, is there a light gray available if so how to I enable it?

EDIT: I am now having issues when I open twitter (via the icon in the dock).
    It opens but if I choose a link it freezes my device.
    I have to hold the power button, and home button.
    This has happened 3 times now.

Thanks
    Look at the above post and see if it answers your first question. As for changing the color of the status bar, you can select the WinterBoard themes and they will theme it. I think the twitter problem is an issue with free ram. That same problem happens to me when I select a link on the Facebook widget. Hopefully it won't be an issue in the update.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Please help!
    I downloaded this theme onto my iPod Touch and every time the lockscreen comes up and I try to unlock it SpringBoard resprings. I tried deleting the entire thing through my computer but that didn't work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Make sure you have NoStatus turned on if you choose the 1st status bar option. I personally use the 3rd status bar option and if the menu bar doesn't work I just tap on the Finder in the dock and close out of it and it fixes the problem.

For your custom icons, try navigating to /DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/ and deleting the OS X Lion folder. If you have the icons saved as a WinterBoard theme, just exit out of OS X Lion Ultimatum, turn the WB theme on (your device will respring and your icons will change), then reapply the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme.
    Alternatively you can copy the icons to /DreamBoard/OS X Lion/Icons and as long as they are saved with the correct name, they will be applied.

Look at the above post and see if it answers your first question. As for changing the color of the status bar, you can select the WinterBoard themes and they will theme it. I think the twitter problem is an issue with free ram. That same problem happens to me when I select a link on the Facebook widget. Hopefully it won't be an issue in the update.
    Dropdown still don't work for me, chosen 3rd Statusbar Option, NoStatus turned off, opened finder to fix it like u said => no result!?! When i first installed the theme it worked better with the dropdown menu.

To the Icons, i have saved them as a winterboard theme, i2HD was it. Question now: Whats the correct name to get them applied without using winterboard again? For example "Meebo" should it be named to "Meebo.png" and/or "[email protected]" like in the os x lion folder? Or should it be named like "com.meebo.Meebo-60x60.png" or "[email protected]" ? Im also not sure about the resolution, in the _library/cache/icons/os x lion i have icons with 60x60, 80x80, 80x100, 80x102, and everyone also with @2x behind? So which ones right or do i have to rename one icon to 8 different names? Hope u know how i'm meaning that