+ Reply
Page 9 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
For those of you that use the status bar for SBSettings, tap on Spotlight and the Finder bar will lower below the status bar making it accessible. I will update
    Theme Creator
    Thanks

For those of you that use the status bar for SBSettings, tap on Spotlight and the Finder bar will lower below the status bar making it accessible.
    I will update the theme so if you are using this option and swipe to and from Dashboard the status bar doesn't disappear.

Those of you who prefer the status bar to be hidden, simply swipe to the left on the desktop and the status bar will disappear. This is currently the best I can do until there is an update to DreamBoard that sorts out the status bar appearing bug.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Update
    I changed the Finder bar/status bar integration so there are no conflicts with Dashboard, Mission Control, and Launchpad.
    I moved the app grid for Launchpad up a little and lowered the page indicators so they are not covered by a 4th row of icons.
    I made the lockscreen. Tap on the circle/user image to login [unlock]. You can easily change the user name by tapping the "i" in the bottom right corner of the lockscreen. The user image will change with the wallpaper.
    I will also make a Snow Leopard style login/lockscreen because in my opinion the Lion one is a little bland. You will get to choose which one you want to use.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

After i installed this new update ( i love the lockscreen by the way), i can no longer swipe to my widgets on the left. When i do, it is just a gray screen with no widgets. Also when i try to edit my name with the "i" on the lockscreen, nothing happens. I can't enter my name even though i see the name bar.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Try changing the permissions of the Widget folder for Dashboard to show. As for the lockscreen, respring then try it again. I don't know why but for advanced web views you need to respring for the keyboard to show up sometimes. Also you need to tap on the box for the keyboard to pop up.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The lockscreen looks awesome, but for those of us who use LockInfo, how do we get rid of it? Thanks.

Thanks

its almost complete now!!! lol. really digging the lockscreen Tim. I know you have buttons on the bottom of the lockscreen but will they work in future updates? also when i press the sleep button on the lockscreen it gives me a runtime error "view not found: views.SleepScreenLock.alpha =1"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    How long does it take to get your link after you donate? I donated this morning and am anxious to get my hands on this

Thanks

With the latest update, I type my zip code into the dashboard weather, but all it says is "validating ..."

Theme Creator
    Thanks

If DreamBoard is updated to allow apps to launch from the lockscreen, the buttons will work. The sleep button error is because I removed the black screen that appears when you tap it since it would appear over the lockscreen by default.

If you want to remove the lockscreen just delete the code under <key>LockView</key>

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It has been a while since I last installed themes. I am coming from android and have been trying to use google to figure this out. Could someone please help a newb install this. Thanks

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaymojones View Post
    It has been a while since I last installed themes. I am coming from android and have been trying to use google to figure this out. Could someone please help a newb install this. Thanks
    The easiest way is to install iFile from cydia. Then download the theme from the email on your phone and it will give the option to open in iFile. Do that, and select the unarchive option. When it finishes extracting, copy the new folder "OS X Lion" to /DreamBoard. Then tap on the blue arrow next to the folder and change the permissions to read, write, execute for all three options and ownership to mobile, mobile. Close out of iFile and open DreamBoard where you can select the theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okayy everything works perfect now!
    Except;
    when i press the "i" on the lock screen and then enter in my name. Nothing happens afterwards to the lockscreen, my name doesn't show up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    The easiest way is to install iFile from cydia. Then download the theme from the email on your phone and it will give the option to open in iFile. Do that, and select the unarchive option. When it finishes extracting, copy the new folder "OS X Lion" to /DreamBoard. Then tap on the blue arrow next to the folder and change the permissions to read, write, execute for all three options and ownership to mobile, mobile. Close out of iFile and open DreamBoard where you can select the theme.
    I don't get the option to open in iFile. When I go in iFile and see the download, I don't see an option for unarchive. I know I am doing everything wrong. Just can't figure it out and I am very technical

Update: Which is weird, cuz I just downloaded another theme from my email and it gave me the option to open it up in iFile
    Last edited by jaymojones; 07-14-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaymojones View Post
    I don't get the option to open in iFile. When I go in iFile and see the download, I don't see an option for unarchive. I know I am doing everything wrong. Just can't figure it out and I am very technical

Update: Which is weird, cuz I just downloaded another theme from my email and it gave me the option to open it up in
    create a new folder in the downloads section of media (folder where everything dls to if you have safari dl manager). Name that folder "OS X Lion". Then redownload the file into that folder. It should dl as a zip file instead of all those letters and numbers. Then you can unarchive it. (not really sure why it does that but that's what I do) if that doesn't help post and I'll try to help you as best I can.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Awesome theme the best I've ever seen. only problem iM running into is the stacks folder. It deletes all favorites after respring. Any one else having this issue.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Is their anyway to label the icons in the application folders and when I have them in favorites? I don't like the fact that their are no labels.
    Verizon iPhone v4.2.8: Jailbroken

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post
    Awesome theme the best I've ever seen. only problem iM running into is the stacks folder. It deletes all favorites after respring. Any one else having this issue.
    Make sure the Ownership of Current.plist is set to mobile.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Set the permission for the entire folder via iFile.
    Verizon iPhone v4.2.8: Jailbroken

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Is their anyway to label the icons in the application folders and when I have them in favorites? I don't like the fact that their are no labels.
    Stacks I can do but the application folders have a white background so the white text won't show.

Thanks

Have you set all your permissions yet? If not go to the main folder and click the arrow. Set apply heirarchally, then set to mobile,mobile. Then read/write/execute on the three options below that.