Page 69 of 115 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Cool Great!
    Hello,

I liked the theme OS X Lion Ultimatum!!
    Congratulations!!

how do I install it?

hugs

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    This is the theme everyone has been looking for since the iPhone was first announced: a mobile version of OS X. OS X Lion Ultimatum is, quite simply, the most accurate, best looking, and easiest to use OS X port. Every image was made by hand in Photoshop to ensure the highest quality in image clarity and the optimal proportion for the iPhone screen. OS X Lion Ultimatum finally brings the complete Mac operating interface into the palm of your hand.

[Preview Video by Reeco]

[Overview of Final Theme]

Features I will implement in the future
    • Optimize the way the theme works for more free ram

******** mod edit **********
    Donation temporarily removed
    ******** mod edit **********

*Screenshots are old, new ones are on the way*
    Last edited by Mes; 09-16-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Donation removed

Quote Originally Posted by fc.bmx14 View Post
    If you have The Theme Outlet you can direct download from there. Add fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo as a source in Cydia. Install The Theme Outlet on there. You will now have The Theme Outlet on your springboard so go onto it and find this theme and download HD or SD version. You will automatically get the link on paypal and sent to your email.
    Thank you so much for this info. It worked like a charm! I now have this theme installed on my iPhone 4.

Sucks to be SirTim right now. I wanna know why the link isn't posted anywhere online yet? It takes all of two seconds to set up paypal to respond with a link. On the other hand it's only 3.50 and I'm sure that theme will be downloadable every soon enough. No biggie

I miss my link too :-(

Order No.: 8WB109597D381333F

Please answer!

Donation number 10V82849J6336723H, waitin' for link!

Default Not received the beta version
    I paid on Tuesday, and still haven't received the beta. Anyone else in the same boat?

Quote Originally Posted by derekdonley View Post
    I paid on Tuesday, and still haven't received the beta. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Hmm.. creator might be MIA. Maybe i'll just wait to buy it when it hits Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by derekdonley View Post
    I sent him an email about it, so let's see if he replies.

There are many people who think that this theme is a FAKE, and this something we really don't want to think. But there have been some facts that have pointed to that this is a fake. Whether this is a fake or not SirTimothy1 certainly has made us think that this actually is not real. And here are the facts that have been brought up that proves the fact that it might be fake:

- SirTimothy1 has said that he will send us an email AFTER he has gotten the payment.. why? Everybody knows that when you
    sell and music album, indie game or an iphone theme via Paypal you can automate a premade message with a link to the buyer, so they customer can download the file directly after the payment. Why hasn't SirTimothy1 done this? because the theme does not exist?

- SirTimothy1 has not given us any iOS or iPhone version requirements in the description. This theme is probably only designed for the retrina display, that is the iPhone 4. and will probably only work on a 4.x.x version of iOS. And SirTimothy1 has NOT given us any heads up on this, so many people are paying for a theme that will not work on thereiphones. Maybe it will work on all versions, but why not mention this in the description? Maybe because the theme does not eist?

- This is a beta version. And a beta is something a developer releases so the users can test the product or in this case a theme for bugs and report them. But SirTimothy1 has not mentioned this. Or given us any email to report bugs. Why not?

- People are talking about why the beta is more expensive the the final version? Normally the beta is cheaper than the final version. But not in this case? One person said that its about trust from the developer. Its sounds more authentic and trustworthy that the developer is making a real product if the deliberately says that we are paying more than we have to. This makes people this its real.

- People are saying that SirTimothy1 cant send us the theme because he doesn't have the time because he just have started college. Some think that this is not a good excuse. Why not wait if he doesn't have the time? Or why not release it before a weekend when we knows that he will have hundreds of mail waiting for him? Why did not SirTimothy1 just add a link to the message that we receives when paying with paypal, that way he doesn't have to answer any emails! Maybe because the theme does not exist?

- Has he mentioned that you need a jailborken iphone? This might not be clear to all users. Also he has not posted any instructions on how to install it. Is it manual or from a repo? Are the instructions included in the file? you must give us some information before we donate a payment!

These are facts. But it doesn't mean that the theme is fake. But you can say that SirTimothy1 really have made us think twice

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Swampy80 For This Useful Post:

Ukidtat0 (09-15-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Hmm.. creator might be MIA. Maybe i'll just wait to buy it when it hits Cydia
    If you have The Theme Outlet you can direct download from there. Add fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo as a source in Cydia. Install The Theme Outlet on there. You will now have The Theme Outlet on your springboard so go onto it and find this theme and download HD or SD version. You will automatically get the link on paypal and sent to your email.

Default misleading
    Quote Originally Posted by fc.bmx14 View Post

what are you talking about? this sounds more like advertisement of the Tehme Outlet than detailed solution.

Two things we know:
    this is not the Tehme Outlet, so why we'd need to leave our trusted source to access something so obviously riddled with issues seems off.
    We've already clarified there is no email sent from paypal. You are talking about a completely separate situation.

I smell traffic ploy that went viral.

Yeah this is pretty ridiculous. But there's some reliable people on youtube who have this. So though I don't think it's fake, I think there's something fishy going on.

I know I am a new user here. I followed the link from Gizmodo. I, like many others, click the pay now button thinking I would get it after I paid. This was yesterday.

Today, I read a page back that if I went to Cydia, entered netdesigns.com/cydia/repo as a source and went through the Theme Outlet to get this. Yes, I paid a second time. And yes, I did get it through the means I just described.

-photo.png

Oh, I am disputing the original payment since I received no service.
    Last edited by FnMag; 09-15-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrettmonty View Post
    Yeah this is pretty ridiculous. But there's some reliable people on youtube who have this. So though I don't think it's fake, I think there's something fishy going on.
    Agreed this is seeming more like a scam as time drags on... I'm going to report this if nothing is done within the next 10 hrs...

Thanks

Idk why y'all haven't received the theme if you paid. But this theme is not a fake. I have it on my phone right now. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316129258.467691.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316129271.683457.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316129288.182180.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1316129302.584415.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Spliffaliciou View Post
    what are you talking about? this sounds more like advertisement of the Tehme Outlet than detailed solution.

Two things we know:
    this is not the Tehme Outlet, so why we'd need to leave our trusted source to access something so obviously riddled with issues seems off.
    We've already clarified there is no email sent from paypal. You are talking about a completely separate situation.

I smell traffic ploy that went viral.
    That's why I'm sitting here with the theme on my phone and your probably crying because you dont have it yet. If you watch the video of the final theme it clearly says you can download it on the the theme outlet. You can even go to the theme outlet and it says automatic download right next to. Link to said video http://www.youtube.com/v/IZFNi9SLFkU

A series of fortunate and thus unfortunate events!

While it is incredible that SirTimothy has received the response he did for this theme, it is unfortunate he didn't have a better method for dealing with the delivery. As the coverage from Giz, LH, AppAdvice Daily and many other tech sites increases, unfortunately he is becoming more and more behind. Being a college student myself and also a developer I can completely relate to his time issues, but I also know how important it is to deliver product to the client in a timely manner.

YES, he should have had a better system to deal with the link sending. YES, he should have more clearly explained how the releases worked(beta vs final) for pricing. YES, he should have considered the amazing and overwhelming response he would see, but then again, so should we all. If the product is truly as beautiful as the videos and reviews that currently exist show, then we should all be willing to wait a brief moment.

That said, I myself, personally have about 3-5 days I'm willing to wait before action on my part. What I have decided and what I recommend to you all, give the guy time to catch up on the email requests and if he doesn't get to you fast enough, buy it a second time on the Theme Outlet. It NEVER hurts for indie developers to have a little extra cash, and honestly if most of us are rocking jailbroken iPhones, iPads, MacBook Pros and other sweet gadgets, what's another 4-5 bucks? Give the guy a shot and if you really can't stand waiting buy it through the immediately deliverable method, but don't doubt and dog the guy when it remains to be seen if he won't deliver.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by iSquirrel View Post
    A series of fortunate and thus unfortunate events!

While it is incredible that SirTimothy has received the response he did for this theme, it is unfortunate he didn't have a better method for dealing with the delivery. As the coverage from Giz, LH, AppAdvice Daily and many other tech sites increases, unfortunately he is becoming more and more behind. Being a college student myself and also a developer I can completely relate to his time issues, but I also know how important it is to deliver product to the client in a timely manner.

YES, he should have had a better system to deal with the link sending. YES, he should have more clearly explained how the releases worked(beta vs final) for pricing. YES, he should have considered the amazing and overwhelming response he would see, but then again, so should we all. If the product is truly as beautiful as the videos and reviews that currently exist show, then we should all be willing to wait a brief moment.

That said, I myself, personally have about 3-5 days I'm willing to wait before action on my part. What I have decided and what I recommend to you all, give the guy time to catch up on the email requests and if he doesn't get to you fast enough, buy it a second time on the Theme Outlet. It NEVER hurts for indie developers to have a little extra cash, and honestly if most of us are rocking jailbroken iPhones, iPads, MacBook Pros and other sweet gadgets, what's another 4-5 bucks? Give the guy a shot and if you really can't stand waiting buy it through the immediately deliverable method, but don't doubt and dog the guy when it remains to be seen if he won't deliver.

Just my two cents.
    While I appreciate SirTimothy's friends coming to his defense, you'd better serve the community by assisting him answer his emails, verifying paypal receipts and getting emails with links/files out those that have already made the splurge on the theme. I think it is foolish to ask people to go to another spot and PAY AGAIN to receive what they've already paid for. Which to me makes it seem more and more like you are SirTimothy's Friend and co creators of this Theme Outlet and repo. Albeit a great looking theme... what the lot of us what are answers. Is that to much to ask for? He via paypal has our funds and we haven't receive anything. It's only been 48 hours and nothing... I'll wait the weekend out to receive the theme and if not... cest li vie, But I'll make sure that anything that has SirTimothy listed as developer or co developer never receives another cent from. So, SirTimothy do the right thing and if you are really in college... let this be a lesson in business for you. I wish well in this endeavor and hopefuly I'll receive your them by Sunday.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksonaudio For This Useful Post:

Ukidtat0 (09-16-2011)

Mod edit
    Last edited by Broomhead; 09-15-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Page 69 of 115 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 79 ... LastLast