+ Reply
Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 Yeah that's from here . I don't see a donation from anyone in France but I'll send you the link to my port anyway. Hey Tim,
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Yeah that's from here. I don't see a donation from anyone in France but I'll send you the link to my port anyway.
    Hey Tim, question.

I just got 4.3.3 the other day and now it seems like it's not gonna let me install iFile at the moment. Without iFile, is there any way to change the permissions? I keep setting my icons up, and they keep vanishing after a while and I think it's because of that.

Any help would be awesome.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Hey Tim, question.

I just got 4.3.3 the other day and now it seems like it's not gonna let me install iFile at the moment. Without iFile, is there any way to change the permissions? I keep setting my icons up, and they keep vanishing after a while and I think it's because of that.

Any help would be awesome.
    Check out MyFile on Cydia. It's just like iFile so I think you can use it

Thanks

Hey SirTimothy,

Awesome job on this one, but i'm just wondering when you'll be doing a regular release on this. Lol sorry, I - like most people here have a horrible addiction of buying almost every dope theme released but i just don't see myself spending $4.50 on one....no offense on your hard work but that's beer money! lol jk

Thx!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I've spent 2 weeks to get it to where it is now, so I'd expect 1-2 more weeks until the final release. That's just a guess, though, it really depends on how busy I am.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

ecksel02 (07-08-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The only thing I have issues with is the finder bar always disappears. I am having to hit the home button to get the finder bar back. The finder bar is what makes this theme, so having to hit home to get it back is somewhat annoying. Also when I switch back to the default theme my icons are spaced out too far and the status bar becomes unresponsive (ie using activator) I have to respring to fix it.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k View Post
    The only thing I have issues with is the finder bar always disappears. I am having to hit the home button to get the finder bar back. The finder bar is what makes this theme, so having to hit home to get it back is somewhat annoying. Also when I switch back to the default theme my icons are spaced out too far and the status bar becomes unresponsive (ie using activator) I have to respring to fix it.
    The finder bar issue is a bug in DreamBoard, hopefully it will be fixed in an update. If you are that annoyed you should tap the spotlight button and it will lower the Finder bar below the status bar so it won't disappear. The issue with the status bar becoming unresponsive is from it being hidden in the beginning. Once you open an app then go back to the springboard, it overlays a status bar but it's not a true status bar since it was hidden. This is then carried over if you go to the default theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice theme! Looking forward to the final release.
    Verizon iPhone v4.2.8: Jailbroken

Thanks

Hey tim. What's the dimensions of the icons?

Thanks
    Really nice theme!

But, how much RAM does this theme consume? I want to use it on my iPod Touch 4G, but it doesn't have too much RAM, so yeah...

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

I'm sitting at about 325 MB free with full theme running.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (07-10-2011)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    Hey tim. What's the dimensions of the icons?
    118X120 px

It doesn't use much ram. My phone is a bad baseline because of all the crap I have on it, it get's in the 200 not using a DreamBoard theme. But according to gdd2010 it's about 325 free mb which is very good.

Just as an update, I'm almost done Mission Control. I finished making the facebook and twitter widgets that go with it and am in the middle of making the dashboard. Once dashboard/mission control is done I'll upload the new build.

Thanks

118X120 px

It doesn't use much ram. My phone is a bad baseline because of all the crap I have on it, it get's in the 200 not using a DreamBoard theme. But according to gdd2010 it's about 325 free mb which is very good.

Just as an update, I'm almost done Mission Control. I finished making the facebook and twitter widgets that go with it and am in the middle of making the dashboard. Once dashboard/mission control is done I'll upload the new build.
    Awesome!! Looking forward to it!!

Thanks

i did some icons to change some of the default ones. didn't make them from scratch just resized from icons posted on another site by PathKiller29

hope thats ok with you tim
    Last edited by AWin; 07-10-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Yeah that's fine, I actually just copied some of those icons and included them in the newest build.

Update!

I finished Mission Control and Dashboard. Everything is animated perfectly for both of them. You also now have quick access to facebook and twitter widgets and live time/date/weather forecast. You can download it from the original link that was sent in the email.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

AWin (07-10-2011)

Thanks

so how do we change the weather? seem to cant figure it out

Thanks

Yeah that's fine, I actually just copied some of those icons and included them in the newest build.

Update!

I finished Mission Control and Dashboard. Everything is animated perfectly for both of them. You also now have quick access to facebook and twitter widgets and live time/date/weather forecast. You can download it from the original link that was sent in the email.

Man! That just looks so absolutely amazing!! What an awesome job you did with that!! Major kudos to you man!! Great job!!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken heart View Post
    so how do we change the weather? seem to cant figure it out
    You tap on the weather widget which makes a "i" appear then tap on the "i" twice and it will let you set it. It's a little hard to get it to work but it's exactly the same as the OS X Dashboard widget.

Oh yeah, it also reverts back to no location if you respring/change DreamBoard themes. I don't know how to fix that issue. If anyone finds a solution, please share it

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

Tim I deleted the mail with the original link, want me to donate now?

You tap on the weather widget which makes a "i" appear then tap on the "i" twice and it will let you set it. It's a little hard to get it to work but it's exactly the same as the OS X Dashboard widget.

Oh yeah, it also reverts back to no location if you respring/change DreamBoard themes. I don't know how to fix that issue. If anyone finds a solution, please share it

Im pretty sure you would need a save vars function, which saved the zip code as a variable

Thanks

Would that not be an issue with permissions with the theme folder?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Tim I deleted the mail with the original link, want me to donate now?

Im pretty sure you would need a save vars function, which saved the zip code as a variable
    Nah, the interest can cover it

The problem is I used the widget from OS X, like I copy-pasted it. It is in an advanced web view to allow keyboard input. So I don't think there are any variables it can retrieve.
    I also just tried changing the permissions of the widget folder and it didn't work.