Page 47 of 115 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

I have another problem that occured, I noticed that my iphone memory capacity is reaching its limit, i had about 1 GB's before installing, but I've been having trouble opening it in ifile, so after it randomly crashed, and resprung, i had to redownload it from safari, ( i did this about 5 times) and i think that's the problem i had with my photos being randomly deleted. But if it uses up the memory that means it has to be installed somewhere? I checked var/mobile/ & var/mobile/media/download, nothing showed up. Please help. Thanks in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by iDreamboard View Post
    I have another problem that occured, I noticed that my iphone memory capacity is reaching its limit, i had about 1 GB's before installing, but I've been having trouble opening it in ifile, so after it randomly crashed, and resprung, i had to redownload it from safari, ( i did this about 5 times) and i think that's the problem i had with my photos being randomly deleted. But if it uses up the memory that means it has to be installed somewhere? I checked var/mobile/ & var/mobile/media/download, nothing showed up. Please help. Thanks in advanced.
    Yeah that is definitely weird. Check /var/mobile/Documents. I have a feeling you will find a few copies of the deb in there. If so, delete all but one of them then tap on the remaining one and select installer.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Yeah that is definitely weird. Check /var/mobile/Documents. I have a feeling you will find a few copies of the deb in there. If so, delete all but one of them then tap on the remaining one and select installer.
    i did man. its not there. I've checked it multiple times... =[

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just donated. Not sure how to go about obtaining the actual beta, though..?
    This is phenomenal work. I'm near speechless. Great work, and keep it up.

Thanks Mr. SirTimothy1!
    Last edited by MarcusToneti; 09-13-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jeffery~ View Post
    Just donated. Not sure how to go about obtaining the actual beta, though..?
    This is phenomenal work. I'm near speechless. Great work, and keep it up.
    If you haven't received an email with the download links and installation info yet, please tell me.

i did man. its not there. I've checked it multiple times... =[
    What's your email? I'll send it to you and you can manually ssh it. Unfortunately I think that's your only option at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    If you haven't received an email with the download links and installation info yet, please tell me.

What's your email? I'll send it to you and you can manually ssh it. Unfortunately I think that's your only option at this point.
    [email protected], that's the thing though, I'm not fimilar with SSH at all.. I've never used it before etc. But if you can guide me to specific downloads/software for windows, I'd greatly appreciate it. Isnt it the same as ifile, but just for your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Bolich View Post
    How do you get back to dreamboard from this?
    When you launch "Launchpad" all your applications are there. you can look for Dreamboard and click. it will let you exit and choose the default theme. or you click the apple logo on the status bar and log out.

Wow, I need this.

I'm willing to donate.

How do I get this!?!?!?!

Provigoal40@yahoo

Please do not abuse his generosity.

who's abusing his generosity?

btw SirTimothy1, nice banner in your sig! I'm so glad Chuck wasn't cancelled this season!
    Last edited by henkim21; 09-13-2011 at 02:24 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

ifile also has a trash folder under var/mobile/library/ifile. I tap edit then the trash can and it'll ask to take to trash or empty trash. I do every so often don't know if it has a setting somewhere for frequency? Hope that'll help.

just donated! hope i can get everthing to work right, I'm fairly new to this so is there a tutorial anywhere on how to get this working on a 4.3.3 jailbroken iPhone 4.

Also Tim i left a note in the payment saying which email i would prefer the link sent to thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Dear Sir,

This is far out the best theme i have ever seen. Meaning coming from Android,Symbian back to ios and always playing with the devices rooting and Jailbreaking to get the ultimate look. This is something you can show off to people that dont have an Idevice LOL.
    I'm learning and reading this and really like to try this on my iP4. So i trying to make a paypal account and donate to you.

Thankyou for bringing more quality to our iDevices and looking forward for future creations.

Kind regards from Holland.

Hello,

i've just donated, how it works now to install et download it ?
    Really amazing job !!!

Hi,

I've just donated through the first page link. How does it works ? You will send me a link or something else ? thanks

I just donated
    Very excited to try this out!!

Page 47 of 115 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 ... LastLast