Page 46 of 115 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 96 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Ok, that's kinda weird I never seen that happen give me your email I'll see if I can send it to you see if that one works. Did you do an anything to the image, how'd you download itHolding the image or with safari download manager?
    Using Google Chrome, I first clicked on the image. When it opens in a new window, I then control-click (using Mac), and save the image. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks!

Try getting it from your iPhone, maybe thats the problem but I'll still send it to your email

How much is needed to donate to get betas

I would donate but my mom wont let me any way sirtimithoy1 will u let me test it
    Last edited by McAnsh17; 09-12-2011 at 08:10 PM.

I bought.

Unique Transaction ID #8DG40411SE292534K

IM abOut to donate

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by McAnsh17 View Post
    hey im only 15 can yu let me beta test os x lion ultimium on my ipod touch 4g
    Quote Originally Posted by McAnsh17 View Post
    How much is needed to donate to get betas

I would donate but my mom wont let me any way sirtimithoy1 will u let me test it
    I am happy to give the theme to anyone who is unable to donate for free. I know what it's like to be in your position.

@tmshipp: There is a paypal link in the first post. I'll reply to the receipt that paypal sends to me with the download links and installation information.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

afrobiz (09-13-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    This is the theme everyone has been looking for since the iPhone was first announced: a mobile version of OS X. OS X Lion Ultimatum is, quite simply, the most accurate, best looking, and easiest to use OS X port. Every image was made by hand in Photoshop to ensure the highest quality in image clarity and the optimal proportion for the iPhone screen. OS X Lion Ultimatum finally brings the complete Mac operating interface into the palm of your hand.

DONATE HERE for the final theme
    Final theme is $3.50
    If you are unable to pay for the theme, feel free to pm or email me and I will help you out.

*Screenshots are old, new ones are on the way*

hi bro, the post was really cool, thanks for that,
    i really don't have money to spend on this theme, OS X Lion Ultimatum
    please email me if you can help me

email is [email protected]

I will gladly donate. Can you let me in on it

Can yu resend link

Quote Originally Posted by tmshipp View Post
    I will gladly donate. Can you let me in on it
    Use the link in the first post

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

deluxsan (09-12-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Try getting it from your iPhone, maybe thats the problem but I'll still send it to your email
    Yes, please email the images, but how do I "get them with my phone?"

I just recently purchased this theme from The Theme It Store, and i think i have the same problem as "Bjdriscoll" with his recent "Install Help" and i cant open it in iFile, when the file is done downloading from safari, i click Open in iFile, and nothing seems to happen, I've tried
    "open with"- iFile, and still nothing. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    Yes, please email the images, but how do I "get them with my phone?"
    I already emailed you them, download safari download manager and iFile from cydia, hold down the image with your finger and a menu will come up to either save image or download it, then find the image and move it to the theme you have activated. If you just open the email on your iphone then save all the images then go to var/mobile/media/DCIM/100apple, then go all the way to bottom and copy and paste all the images to your theme that's activated, respring and hopefully it should be fine
    Last edited by lilcrazyfella_05; 09-12-2011 at 10:00 PM.

I did not know you needed a bank account for pay pal. Is there any alternative way to donate? Like Cydia you can use amazon account

Whoa, when i put open in ifile, my iphone4 resprung itself twice, and half my photos got deleted? whats happening? o.0 this is weird.

Hey man, I donated earlier today. How can I get it?

Page 46 of 115 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 96 ... LastLast