+ Reply
Page 41 of 115 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
hi sirtim Im new to the modmyi forums sorry if this message is out of place. I donated 3.50 to you earlier today for the os x lion dreamboard theme.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default dreamboard os x lion
    hi sirtim

Im new to the modmyi forums sorry if this message is out of place.

I donated 3.50 to you earlier today for the os x lion dreamboard theme. I was wondering when I would get a copy of the final copy or a beta copy. I cant seem to find an email for you. I have copies of my recept

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grossrey mane View Post
    hi sirtim

Im new to the modmyi forums sorry if this message is out of place.

I donated 3.50 to you earlier today for the os x lion dreamboard theme. I was wondering when I would get a copy of the final copy or a beta copy. I cant seem to find an email for you. I have copies of my recept
    He will definately send you the link if I'm correct he is on his way to college today so he might be 5-10 hours delayed. I would expect it within 24 hours. He's a very busy kid but usually sends within a few hours. Be patient it's well worth the wait.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ya I agree no need to worry he will git it to ya and the wait will be worth it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post
    He will definately send you the link if I'm correct he is on his way to college today so he might be 5-10 hours delayed. I would expect it within 24 hours. He's a very busy kid but usually sends within a few hours. Be patient it's well worth the wait.

thanks everyone for such a quick response. And yes I have received my e-mail from sirtim. modmyi members pwn

Thanks

I can change avatar and font-gradation of lock screen as I wish now. Tim and AWin, Thank you for giving useful tips. It was easy to put any LS widget I like.

This is current setup. LS widget is my mod of LS shadow by Schn3d1.
    Sorry, I can't share this as I don't have permissions from creator of original theme.

[Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-os_lion_ls03.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by General Hummel View Post
    I can change avatar and font-gradation of lock screen as I wish now. Tim and AWin, Thank you for giving useful tips. It was easy to put any LS widget I like.

Sorry, I can't share this as I don't have permissions from creator of original theme.

Attachment 544824
    Holy smokes man. I want that time and date setup on my phone. That is nice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CaidensDaddy For This Useful Post:

General Hummel (08-26-2011)

Thanks

Attachment 544824

How did you make the clock 24-hour format?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emad87 For This Useful Post:

General Hummel (08-26-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post
    Holy smokes man. I want that time and date setup on my phone. That is nice.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by emad87 View Post
    How did you make the clock 24-hour format?
    Original LS shadow has 24hr format. If it doesn't have, it isn't so difficult to
    switch 12hr format to 24hr by editting widget.html.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to General Hummel For This Useful Post:

emad87 (08-26-2011)

2k1
    Thanks

Love that lockscreen bro love to change mine around

Thanks
    Thank you.

Original LS shadow has 24hr format. If it doesn't have, it isn't so difficult to
    switch 12hr format to 24hr by editting widget.html.
    [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-lockscreen.png

Okay! Thank you for reply. I have now edited the OS X Lion Ultimatum clock so it displays the 24-hour format . I just deleted the 12-hour strings in OS X Lion/Widgets/Lock/Library/JavaScript/Function.js and i made adjustments in CSS/Styles.css so it now show the swedish format of date
    Last edited by emad87; 08-26-2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Added picture

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emad87 View Post
    Attachment 544870

Okay! Thank you for reply. I have now edited the OS X Lion Ultimatum clock so it displays the 24-hour format . I just deleted the 12-hour strings in OS X Lion/Widgets/Lock/Library/JavaScript/Function.js and i made adjustments in CSS/Styles.css so it now show the swedish format of date
    Hey mate. I'm from Brazil and I could not change the hours to 24hs, and days no exchange of the week and month to Portuguese. Could you give me a more detailed help?
    Last edited by robsonsenna; 08-26-2011 at 05:04 PM.

2k1
    Thanks

Anyone else know how to change to lockscreen around want to git another picture

Thanks
    I saved a picture of me in png format at the same resolution as the original. Then go to the folder images / lock and look at the number corresponding to the picture that you used in lockscreen. Put the same name in your picture and paste in the folder. Then the image is in lockscreen.

2k1
    Thanks

So the lockbg.png is what I need to change?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robsonsenna View Post
    Hey mate. I'm from Brazil and I could not change the hours to 24hs, and days no exchange of the week and month to Portuguese. Could you give me a more detailed help?
    Delete the statements that are dealing with 12 hours to get the 24 hour clock. There are 2 If/Else statements you need to delete.
    For the portuguese names, edit the Function.js and change the names of the days and months inside the brackets to what they are in portuguese.

After hearing what was said about the RAM issue, I have come up with a plan. First I will work on updating the theme like I said before to optimize speed and memory by using dynamic views. I don't know when that will be finished-I know how I want to take care of it but I've been busy with college orientation and classes start on Tuesday. I'm also on the varsity track team and practice starts soon so I'll have even less time. BUT I will try to find time to work on it since I use the theme daily and want to improve it until it runs faster and smoother than iOS.
    The second part of the plan is releasing the current version of OS X Lion Ultimatum for free once the update comes out. Of course I will give everyone who already purchased the current version the update. The update will be a paid theme. I really want everyone to experience the theme if they haven't so having a full free version will satisfy that. I also want to make the code public so people can see how I did some of the things I did. I know looking at other theme's code helped me and I want to return the favor.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

robsonsenna (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    So the lockbg.png is what I need to change?
    In my case I used the image 4 and 8, so I took a picture of me, I put the name of "4" and another with the "8" and replace those that were in the folder images / lock. Did not have to configure anything. Recalling that the image should be. Png.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Delete the statements that are dealing with 12 hours to get the 24 hour clock. There are 2 If/Else statements you need to delete.
    For the portuguese names, edit the Function.js and change the names of the days and months inside the brackets to what they are in portuguese.

After hearing what was said about the RAM issue, I have come up with a plan. First I will work on updating the theme like I said before to optimize speed and memory by using dynamic views. I don't know when that will be finished-I know how I want to take care of it but I've been busy with college orientation and classes start on Tuesday. I'm also on the varsity track team and practice starts soon so I'll have even less time. BUT I will try to find time to work on it since I use the theme daily and want to improve it until it runs faster and smoother than iOS.
    The second part of the plan is releasing the current version of OS X Lion Ultimatum for free once the update comes out. Of course I will give everyone who already purchased the current version the update. The update will be a paid theme. I really want everyone to experience the theme if they haven't so having a full free version will satisfy that. I also want to make the code public so people can see how I did some of the things I did. I know looking at other theme's code helped me and I want to return the favor.
    Sounds good man, Was wondering if it'll be ok to send u those images of the pop-ups now so u can make'em hd, and have you seen the new status tweak in cydia, do u think that'll work better than arrange status and clean status?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lilcrazyfella_05 For This Useful Post:

robsonsenna (08-28-2011)

Thanks
    Thanks a lot, SirTimothy1.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to robsonsenna For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (08-28-2011)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyfella_05 View Post
    Sounds good man, Was wondering if it'll be ok to send u those images of the pop-ups now so u can make'em hd, and have you seen the new status tweak in cydia, do u think that'll work better than arrange status and clean status?
    Yeah you can send them now and I'll try to work on them when I can. I have no idea when you should expect them though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Yeah you can send them now and I'll try to work on them when I can. I have no idea when you should expect them though.
    Ok that's fine, there sent, how will I get them back will you email them back or will you zip them up and put them somewhere online to download?