+ Reply
Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I used cleanstatus instead of hide status bar...eventhough it gets darker a bit but at least there is no double image at the top...
    Green Apple
    Thanks

I used cleanstatus instead of hide status bar...eventhough it gets darker a bit but at least there is no double image at the top...

Thanks

How is this on RAM?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I don't have an iPad to port this to but if someone wanted to they could.

This theme runs very fast. Because the status bar is hidden I can't say how much free ram is available, but when I open an app after playing around with it and check the ram, there is 282 MB available.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (07-06-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I don't have an iPad to port this to but if someone wanted to they could.

This theme runs very fast. Because the status bar is hidden I can't say how much free ram is available, but when I open an app after playing around with it and check the ram, there is 282 MB available.
    Well I know who you can contact to make that happen "jelleheindryckx" he has been porting a lot of themes to iPad, he can port it and you can update the images to iPad resolution Just an idea...

And again if you need a good/trustworthy beta tester let me know, you can ask falcon212, Them3this, and thefinga for refrences

************************************************** **************************************************
    OK, First off I have to say, after testing this my jaw is still on the floor lol. This theme has so much detail in it, its so unbelievable! I mean "EVERYTHING" works! That is so cool!! Well except for whats not in the beta lol

I love the fact that you can move the windows around, it so gives the feeling that I am holding a true Mac in my hands! It really does. Now this feature will truely be amazing on the iPad as you have more real estate to move it around in but still awesome on the iPhone!

I love how everything works and flows so nicely and the authentic realism of the Mac! I love that you have things that link back to other things from other location, like settings, there are several way to access settings, just like a Mac!

Again I love that you used the White iPhone 4 lol

you could so take advantage of the "lag" in the DB LS with this cause doing a LS for this it would give the feel of it "booting" the Mac to the login screen then "tapping or sliding" to login! So with that and a really nice genaric Ui this theme will be just AMAZING! You have def out done yourself with all the attention to detail you have put into this!!

I know its probably jsut not in the beta, but i am looking forward to the wallpaper switcher and a better ability to hide the task bar at teh top. Now I will say that metalliccornflakes did a great job with his as instead of just hiding it, he coded it so that if you are showing the task bar it "lowers" the themes taskbar below so that you do not get the overlaping look.

I am also looking forward to your plans with the addition desktops and command center

All in all this is just an amazing theme and i just really do not having anything bad to say about it. I was in the United States Army so I can just not tell you enough just how much i LOVE the attention to detail!!

Looks jaw dropping amazing bro! Keep up all the great work you are doing with this.

Oh and for everyone else wonding about paying the extra $1 to get this now, let me tell you, you will not at all regret it!!

Thank you SirTimothy for this awesome theme!! Its a great addition to the DB
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-06-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I just updated this to fix all the previous issues.
    -The iPod icon is now different from the iTunes icon to avoid confusion
    -Tapping the trash enters edit mode and shows the full trash can; tapping the full trash can exits edit mode
    -Tapping on Spotlight moves the Finder bar down and shows the status bar; tapping it again raises the Finder bar back into position and hides the status bar (the Finder bar is completely functional when lowered)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (07-06-2011), zelt000 (07-06-2011)

Thanks

I just updated this to fix all the previous issues.
    -The iPod icon is now different from the iTunes icon to avoid confusion
    -Tapping the trash enters edit mode and shows the full trash can; tapping the full trash can exits edit mode
    -Tapping on Spotlight moves the Finder bar down and shows the status bar; tapping it again raises the Finder bar back into position and hides the status bar (the Finder bar is completely functional when lowered)

Awesome!! Thank you Sir!!

Faound a small issue with testing that, if you have a finder window open it will not allow you to hide it again, you have to close the window then click spotlight to hide. Also if you leave it down you no longer have the issue with the iphone status bar apearing on top of the theme status bar. but if it is hidden and you open say your camera roll that forces the iphone status bar on top and you ahve to tap twice to re-hide.

It really doesn't look half bad leaving it down, and thought of maybe jsut doing that?

I love the full trash (edit) update, looks really cool and very functional
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-06-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 2,038 Posts

Haha thanks for the positive comments. Not bad for being made on a PC running Windows XP... I seriously need to buy a Mac soon :P
    once you go Mac you never go back lol btw it looks great!
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (07-06-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey Sir Tim did you send out that update to fix all previous issues?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skinzmuzik View Post
    Hey Sir Tim did you send out that update to fix all previous issues?
    Use original link as stated in email

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (07-06-2011), skinzmuzik (07-06-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

This..... sh#*....... is .........f#@*ing.......... MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to skinzmuzik For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (07-06-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skinzmuzik View Post
    This..... sh#*....... is .........f#@*ing.......... MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So you like the theme I take it? Lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes indeed!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Now we just need to get this theme on the iPad 2!! Just jailbroke mine and currently sporting the BoxorHD for iPad now with 310MG free!!

[Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309988617.004774.jpg

And I bet this theme would look and function amazingly on the iPad 2

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (07-10-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanks for the quick update!

Thanks

I donated! I want my theme! sorry got carried away

patience is virtue, i know

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jephre's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure if this will affect everyone, but when I used respring, it sent my phone into the eternal respring loop. I'm using iOS 4.3.3 with the latest Dreamboard version.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I'm on 4.3.3 with the latest DreamBoard too. What mobile substrate add ons do you have?

There was a minor update that fixes the problem of the dock menu staying open when you press a different Finder menu button. Thanks iGamers for finding the bug and solution.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Donated and can't wait. Looks great Sir. [email protected]

"Price is such a crappy thing for us dev's we say 4-5$ and people bring out pitchforks and torches"

Shoot! I just got back from using a crappy Atrix and a shell (SPB Mobile) was $15. $5 is nothing for better, refined os.
    Last edited by gdd2010; 07-06-2011 at 10:15 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jephre's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure what mobile substrate add ons I had aside from respring. I had sbsettings, move to unlock, musicbarextended, quick unlock, activator...