Page 21 of 115 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Amazing work. I couldn't wait for the final release so I just donated. Can't wait to try this bad boy out!

Where's the latest update?? You're killing us!

Well I fixed the dock icon alignment, changed the mission control icon to the real one, fixed the issue with the phone not changing in the desktop finder window, and reduced some of the ram. The DreamBoard portion is almost done, then there is just some minor WinterBoard theming that I need to do and I can finally release it. I will update the file when I'm done the DreamBoard part so you won't have to wait any longer. Thanks for being patient with these updates.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Well I fixed the dock icon alignment, changed the mission control icon to the real one, fixed the issue with the phone not changing in the desktop finder window, and reduced some of the ram. The DreamBoard portion is almost done, then there is just some minor WinterBoard theming that I need to do and I can finally release it. I will update the file when I'm done the DreamBoard part so you won't have to wait any longer. Thanks for being patient with these updates.
    You're awesome, my friend. We're just so excited to get our hands on the latest update of THE BEST dreamboard or winterboard theme out there!

Thanks

For anyone wondering if the 4.50 is a fair price for a beta, here's a video so you can decide for yourself. IMO? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by skinzmuzik View Post
    Is that today Tim?
    Hopefully tomorrow at the latest, we'll have to see how much I can do today.

I forgot to mention that I fixed the mission control widgets so you can refresh them. It makes life so much easier. Seriously, the next update is going to be big in how it ties everything together.

Thanks

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Can't wait!

X2!!

Update
    The file has been updated with the current build of OS X Lion Ultimatum. It includes the near final DreamBoard theme [I just need to change the lockscreen a little bit, but the rest of the theme is finished], a small WinterBoard theme [this is just for the status bar images; a more complete WinterBoard theme is on the way], and a tweak by Pathkiller29 that hides the status bar when on the SpringBoard. This update is huge in terms of how many more feature there are, but I am hovering around 231mb of free ram on my iPhone 4.

Please read the install.txt included in the theme to copy the files to the correct location. There is also a section that gives info on how to free up as much ram as possible for this to work with older devices.

The final theme will be in deb form, please bare with the .zip format/manual folder install method for the moment.

And please report any bugs or problems. I want this working as smooth as possible when the final version is released.

Thanks btw awesome work
    Update
    The file has been updated with the current build of OS X Lion Ultimatum. It includes the near final DreamBoard theme [I just need to change the lockscreen a little bit, but the rest of the theme is finished], a small WinterBoard theme [this is just for the status bar images; a more complete WinterBoard theme is on the way], and a tweak by Pathkiller29 that hides the status bar when on the SpringBoard. This update is huge in terms of how many more feature there are, but I am hovering around 231mb of free ram on my iPhone 4.

Please read the install.txt included in the theme to copy the files to the correct location. There is also a section that gives info on how to free up as much ram as possible for this to work with older devices.

The final theme will be in deb form, please bare with the .zip format/manual folder install method for the moment.

And please report any bugs or problems. I want this working as smooth as possible when the final version is released.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ibee123 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (07-27-2011)

Thanks

Update

I had a feeling once I seen PathKillers "NoStatus" tweak the update was coming!!! Thanks guys!!!

Thanks

SirTimothy, Don't know if it's a bug or just me my time keeps moving all the way to the left like in the picture. Have to keep goin to arrangestatusbar to reset it. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311763181.159097.jpg

Also when I try to use the "Show Statusbar" in winterboard my statusbar looks like this. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311763728.854747.jpg it doesn't do that if I use another theme?

Think I solved the statusbar moving problem, just removed arrangestatusbar. Still having the other problem with the winterboard themes though.
    Last edited by tunechi; 07-27-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Thanks

Anybody??

Will this be released on cydia store? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    SirTimothy, Don't know if it's a bug or just me my time keeps moving all the way to the left like in the picture. Have to keep goin to arrangestatusbar to reset it. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311763181.159097.jpg

Also when I try to use the "Show Statusbar" in winterboard my statusbar looks like this. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1311763728.854747.jpg it doesn't do that if I use another theme?

Think I solved the statusbar moving problem, just removed arrangestatusbar. Still having the other problem with the winterboard themes though.
    On the show status bar winterboard theme. you need to have "arrangestatusbar" tweak turned on and then arrange the status to fit. I also think that clean status helps out to as you can disable alot of the other "clutter" that you may have on your current status bar so it looks cleaner. ( just a hypothesis as mine look close to normal lol)

also, on the initial set up of the theme, which option did you choose "status bar" wise? I went with the no status option.

@SirTim, one thing i noticed is that if you happen to respring your phone the blurred wallpaper image reverts back to the galaxy one even with all permissions correctly set and the clock widget on the finder bar displays 12: - - AM when it is actually 12: - - PM, thus i have to resort to a 24 hr format lol. But overall another great update

Also, is there anyway you can tell me the dimensions of all the wallpaper thumbs, including the one in mission control. You have a great variety of wallpapers but I would like to implement some of my own lol
    Last edited by AWin; 07-27-2011 at 12:05 PM.

@SirTim, Is there a way to have it so when you select something from the finder menus it hides itself again?

tap apple, finder, file, edit, view -> select anything in the menus -> selection pops up and menu hides?

Just thinking aloud this update is crazy!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to memorylasts For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (07-27-2011)

Awesome updates. I think I'm doing something wrong. On the set up screen, I have selected the third statusbar option. When it comes time during the set up to arrange my status bar icons, I can't move them at all (to re-arrange them). Then, after I've gone through the setup, none of the icons (battery, signal, etc.) are in the status bar. The time also seems to "disappear" when I click on the spotlight icon. I did not install the "nostatus" files. Please help. Attached is a screen shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Quote Originally Posted by memorylasts View Post
    @SirTim, Is there a way to have it so when you select something from the finder menus it hides itself again?

tap apple, finder, file, edit, view -> select anything in the menus -> selection pops up and menu hides?

Just thinking aloud this update is crazy!
    +1, its really obvious now with the wallpaper window

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    Awesome updates. I think I'm doing something wrong. On the set up screen, I have selected the third statusbar option. When it comes time during the set up to arrange my status bar icons, I can't move them at all (to re-arrange them). Then, after I've gone through the setup, none of the icons (battery, signal, etc.) are in the status bar. The time also seems to "disappear" when I click on the spotlight icon. I did not install the "nostatus" files. Please help. Attached is a screen shot.
    you should already have the "no status" tweak when you dl the theme, just place the files in the correct location to set it up. As for the third status bar question, go under settings and arrange status bar and then re-arrange the icons there. Also, do you have "cleanstatus" and "arrange status" turned on in your mobile subtrate?
    Last edited by AWin; 07-27-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Page 21 of 115 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast