+ Reply
Page 14 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I've successfully hidden my status bar using invisible status bar for winterboard and "cleanstatus.". I'm looking forward to a better fix than this when Dreamboard updates, but it's not bad
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I've successfully hidden my status bar using invisible status bar for winterboard and "cleanstatus.". I'm looking forward to a better fix than this when Dreamboard updates, but it's not bad for now. This brings me to two questions: now that my battery is hidden, is it possible to add a battery widget to dashboard? Also, I think at one time this theme had the time in the status bar. I no longer see that. Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey Timothy how bout a clock on the lockscreen I deleted my status bar and now have no clock but the widget

Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I just found one source of ram use. The installer user interaction was still on after it was hidden. After that fix I'm running at 211 mb free after going to the dashboard and using the facebook widget. I'll keep looking on ways to improve the ram.

If anyone is using this on an older device, could you tell me how the ram is? I want to know if the theme is still quick enough or if it's unusable.
    yeah im using a 3gs...
    its usable, just gotta make sure the user isnt already abusing ram....
    as i have iOS5 and im writing my MS add ons the ram tends to dip real low at points...
    i had a respring twice while trying to setup, afterwards, i had around 20mb of ram

on another note how are those wallpapers?

Quote Originally Posted by cmattis View Post
    I've successfully hidden my status bar using invisible status bar for winterboard and "cleanstatus.". I'm looking forward to a better fix than this when Dreamboard updates, but it's not bad for now. This brings me to two questions: now that my battery is hidden, is it possible to add a battery widget to dashboard? Also, I think at one time this theme had the time in the status bar. I no longer see that. Thanks.
    ive successfully removed my statusbar by coding it out myself....
    i think ill put it back and just move it somewhere else on the screen instead

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Unfortunately I don't think a battery widget is possible. However, there is still the option of having the status bar and Finder bar. Just tap on the Spotlight button and the Finder bar will lower down below the status bar so you can still see your signal strength, wifi/3g, and battery.

I will see where I can put a clock widget on the lockscreen and still make it look good. I also want a date widget as I like being able to not have to unlock my phone to know the date.

@PathKiller29: I found about 50 wallpapers I want to include. There are so many good ones haha. I'll try to save them as small a file size as possible without losing quality to keep the final theme file size down.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Raybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

Timothy I am running a iPod touch 2g and it can go own to 7mb ram sometimes! Well I don't care because its the best theme there is. Also One more question, my keyboard does not look like a Macbook Keyboard, when i type stuff, is that normal?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    yeah im using a 3gs...
    its usable, just gotta make sure the user isnt already abusing ram....
    as i have iOS5 and im writing my MS add ons the ram tends to dip real low at points...
    i had a respring twice while trying to setup, afterwards, i had around 20mb of ram

on another note how are those wallpapers?
    successfully removed my statusbar by coding it out myself...
    i think ill put it back and just move it somewhere else on the screen instead

How bout coding it to be under the dock out of the way. Just an idea would it be possible.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post

How bout coding it to be under the dock out of the way. Just an idea would it be possible.
    ? under the dock from the theme?
    wouldnt that be the same as removing it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

? under the dock from the theme?
    wouldnt that be the same as removing it?
    Let's reword it how bout below the dock raise the dock up a bit that way the finder and status bar are not fighting and it's down out of the way

Thanks

well, then Tim would have to code the dock to move up
    and id have to figure out rotation

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I'm working on an option where you use ArrangeStatusBar and CleanStatus to fix the status bar problem. It will get rid of the Finder bar time widget and replace it with the status bar time, move the signal, wifi/3g, and battery to the left of the time, and will be themed with WinterBoard. The only catch is SBSettings won't work, so if you use SBSettings you will still need to have the lower Finder bar option turned on. But everyone who uses the theme as is and is frustrated with the status bar overlaying the Finder bar, this will be a great fix.

The keyboard is not included yet. I need to finish the Macbook Pro keyboard then I will include both in the final theme.

Green Apple
    Thanks

well, then Tim would have to code the dock to move up
    and id have to figure out rotation
    Well then whats he doing sleeping.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Does anyone know of a way to hide the status bar time only on the springboard? So when apps are opened the time is there again

Thanks

Does anyone know of a way to hide the status bar time only on the springboard? So when apps are opened the time is there again
    Ooo me me !!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Raybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I think?
    I think theres a way from Ifile or SSH from the Springboard.app

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Ooo me me !!!!
    Actually I think I found a work around with DreamBoard

Thanks

Actually I think I found a work around with DreamBoard

If ur idea is to edit the db info.plist
    It won't work
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 07-19-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

If ur idea is to edit the db info.plist
    It won't work
    I kind of got it working with if/then statements hiding the Finder Time, but hiding the status time instead would be a lot easier. How would I do that?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm working on an option where you use ArrangeStatusBar and CleanStatus to fix the status bar problem. It will get rid of the Finder bar time widget and replace it with the status bar time, move the signal, wifi/3g, and battery to the left of the time, and will be themed with WinterBoard. The only catch is SBSettings won't work, so if you use SBSettings you will still need to have the lower Finder bar option turned on. But everyone who uses the theme as is and is frustrated with the status bar overlaying the Finder bar, this will be a great fix.

The keyboard is not included yet. I need to finish the Macbook Pro keyboard then I will include both in the final theme.
    Well I love using sbsettings but I've also deleted by status bar. I've got sbsettings changed with activator so I don't need to swipe the status bar. I simply shake my phone to activate it. So that's not a big deal

Thanks

I kind of got it working with if/then statements hiding the Finder Time, but hiding the status time instead would be a lot easier. How would I do that?
    The clock or rather the entire statusbar?