Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Put group an world for rwe to and see if that works. And yes you can in ifile...
07-24-2012, 08:20 AM #2221
Put group an world for rwe to and see if that works.
And yes you can in ifile
07-24-2012, 08:26 AM #2222
where do i remove them in ifile ?
owner/group - mobile/mobile
user/group/world - r,w,e/r,w,e/r,w,e
Last edited by natao2nv17; 07-24-2012 at 08:28 AM.
07-24-2012, 08:29 AM #2223
The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:
07-24-2012, 08:34 AM #2224
07-24-2012, 08:36 AM #2225
And ya changed it to mobile mobile and rwe for all three of them?
07-24-2012, 08:58 AM #2226
07-24-2012, 09:41 AM #2227
Very stranger just checked mine and it saved in mine.
07-24-2012, 09:59 AM #2228
And do you have a Current.plist in the theme's root folder ?The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.Free. For all devices.
07-24-2012, 10:25 AM #2229
The Following User Says Thank You to natao2nv17 For This Useful Post:
07-24-2012, 10:26 AM #2230
That's ya problem then
08-03-2012, 02:44 PM #2231
Just want to say that this is an amazing theme... the best available in my own opinion.
However, I am still having problems adding wallpapers to the plist. I wish to change the patterns folder name and add my own wallpapers within the folder.
I am relatively new to editing plist so if somebody could please tell me step by step how to do it that would be very appreciated. All the other solutions in this forum seem to be from more experienced people than myself so I still found them a little confusing.
Thanks so much in advance and thanks SirTim for an amazing theme!
08-03-2012, 04:34 PM #2232
08-03-2012, 06:10 PM #2233
How did you get the weather widget to work? I can't get mine to work at all!
08-03-2012, 06:30 PM #2234
Thanks for the help I never really edited much in iFile lol I'm a noob at this stuff.
Don't know why crazy dashboard makes it work... It just does lol.
Last edited by MrBladeRunner; 08-03-2012 at 06:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBladeRunner For This Useful Post:
08-03-2012, 09:51 PM #2235
"You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
08-04-2012, 05:17 AM #2236
Hello all how do you put your status bar on top of the os x lion bar ? Please help thanks
08-08-2012, 12:11 AM #2237
Hey Tim, could I request that you put some sort of mini setup guide on the first page? With 100+ pages of posts it's very difficult to wade through all the info here. With that in mind could I request help from you guys with the following:
1) How do I get the status bar working using the third style? I can't get the info on the right side of the status bar to show up. The clock, battery, etc. This is the most frustrating part for me.
2) It seems to be a waste of space to have only 3 icons per row on the home screen. Is there any way to get 4 icons per row?
3) How do I add icons to the dock? I use Chrome instead of Safari and I'd also like to add Whatsapp to the dock as well. Is there any way to use the icon that's built into the theme (the Chrome icon you can use for Safari) with the actual Chrome app?
Thanks for any help guys!
08-09-2012, 07:07 PM #2238
08-10-2012, 01:47 AM #2239
1) Personally, I made a WinterBoard theme because I could not find the original or a correspondent on official sources Cydia.
2) There must be change. Plist in order to apply for such changes.
3) Simply edit the file. Plist so that the application is launched Chrome instead of Safari. It's just an ID change and is relatively simple (instead of launch: com.apple.mobilesafari, indicate launch: com.google.chrome.ios
@ weitizzle :
The following image already exists on your iDevice and iFile can not install :
Library/BootLogos/Lion Ultimatum Boot Logo/0.png
You should remove this picture and others, for iFile can install it without error.
The Following User Says Thank You to JhoniPhone4 For This Useful Post:
08-10-2012, 09:45 AM #2240