Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Can someone please help me! I'm having a lot of trouble! I downloaded OS X Lion Ultimatum HD and after I make my iPhone sleep I am unable to even click on a icon and when I do I can't get into it... Please Help!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Siris4 View Post
    Can someone please help me! I'm having a lot of trouble! I downloaded OS X Lion Ultimatum HD and after I make my iPhone sleep I am unable to even click on a icon and when I do I can't get into it... Please Help!! Thanks
    That's odd. Try holding the home button and power button at the same time until your phone shuts down. When it powers back up, it should be working again. I don't know what would cause that problem, though.

Thanks

Is this working fine on 5.1.1 iPhone 4s?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Yes it is buddy at work has it on his.

I did the reboot thing several times and it doesn't seem to work :/ however I found a way by just switching dreamboard themes and then closing it on my regular theme rather than closing it on the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme Thanks

Hi guys just a quick question. Every time I respring I have to go through the set up again. Is there a way to save settings so don't have to keep setting up please.

Thanks

In ifile inside the Dreamboard app. Find the os x folder press the blue arrow and make sure all permissions are read, write, execute. That should fix it.
    Last edited by tunechi; 07-12-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Thank you that's sorted it!

quick question, please assist, how do I add apps to the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    quick question, please assist, how do I add apps to the dock.
    You can't, sorry

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    You can't, sorry
    You cant add apps but you can edit the apps. I had mine to open opera and gmail with changed icons instead of safari and mail app

Hello,
    Great work and beautiful theme.
    It goes without saying that I broke down and installed it. It works perfectly on my iPhone 4 (5.1.1) and provides an interface so beautiful.
    I have no problems, everything works perfectly (I just do the battery via Winterboard because I did not find a theme on Cydia as I read on previous posts).

I even made a translation of some images and widgets to make it in French
    And little more, with the tweak MountainCenter is really superb. If you are thinking about the same for mountain lion, so think about it.

Good luck for future themes.

-mac_ox_1.png-mac_ox_2.png-mac_ox_3.png-mac_ox_4.png

Has anyone got a solution to my problem? If yes, could u please tell me. Thanks

-photo-1-.png

Ello, just purchased and installed, but whenever i go to install it via ifile, I wind up stuck here... Any help?

Hello,
    You can try to look on Cydia if it not appear in your installed packages. If yes, uninstalled it.
    Watch in SSH if there is not a folder "OS X Lion" in the themes folder DreamBoard. If so, delete the folder and its contents.

And raises the installation with iFile.

I hope it will work
    Last edited by JhoniPhone4; 07-17-2012 at 12:24 AM.

im realy loving this theme ive started to use it again, but i cant work out how to keep changes on launchpad app grid when changing the icons around as soon as i hit the trash the icons go back to alphabetical order again and ive set permissions an even tried the dreamset tweak nothing is seeming to work any help please and also i cant set the weather widget in dashboard tia

Thanks

Crazy dashboard ya need to git off of Cydia to make weather work. And I don't understand what is not saving?

you no when you go to launchpad then you press the trash and you can edit the apps.. well as soon as i edit and press trash again and then i press the launchpad taking me to homescreen then i go back into my launchpad and everything is stock it wont save the way i want it ???

also theres no weather widget in crazy dashboard ?
    Last edited by natao2nv17; 07-24-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks

It's a tweak ya have to download on Cydia called crazydashboard for the weather to work on there.

And what are ya permissions set to? I know ya said they set just wanna make sure they correct.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    It's a tweak ya have to download on Cydia called crazydashboard for the weather to work on there.

And what are ya permissions set to? I know ya said they set just wanna make sure they correct.
    owner/group are mobile/mobile
    user r/w/e

quick question can you remove the fieldtest and setup white icons ?
    Last edited by natao2nv17; 07-24-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 ... LastLast