+ Reply
Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Discovered my problem with Safari and the downloaded worked great. The problem was myassistant. I have been reading and editing most of the day. This theme is amazing but will
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Discovered my problem with Safari and the downloaded worked great. The problem was myassistant. I have been reading and editing most of the day. This theme is amazing but will take some time getting used to. My only complaint is that the phone lags quite a bit when opening anything. Any ideas on how to speed things up? Im on an iPhone 4 16gb.

Is there a way to change what is in mission control? I don't use twitter and I use intelliscreenx for Facebook.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,055 Times in 4,201 Posts

The new version was suppose to make it quicker don't what could be causing that. How is ya ram when running the theme? And as for as dashboard i don't think ya can edit it on the theme. Maybe in the code possible but i would have no idea where to start

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have 32 mb available memory says sb settings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

One of the only themes I've ever purchased and worth every cent. This guy knew what he was doing and really went all out. 5 stars all the way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328598733.726859.jpg  

2k1
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonhooch View Post
    I have 32 mb available memory says sb settings
    That could be ya problem there. Try to keep ya multitasking bar as low as possible. Maybe clean up some tweaks ya got.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I turned off some tweaks in sbsettings that I don't need for this theme. What do you recommend I gr in order to keep my multitasking bar low? How much free memory do you think I should shoot for?

2k1
    Thanks

With nothing runnin in the background I can git about 250 free ram on this theme. Just keep ya apps closed when ya not usin them that should help ya out alot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I turned off everything I could in sb settings and have 91 free ram. How do I close the apps completely down so I can free up more space? What tweak do I need? Also, do I add more widgets? Thanks for your help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Alright I figured out how to turn off what's running. With everything off I still only have 150 free ram. It does run a little faster. I think my spire and intelliscreen are eating up a lot. That would be my guess

2k1
    Thanks

Spire has a memory leak so yes that is probally ya problem

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    You would have to change the code where launch safari to the app ya want
    Exactly, And then you need to SSH and make a new icon for whatever browser you use and rename it as saafari/firefox/chrome and paste it in the doc folder. Ive done this with opera browser and google mail app.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

I've had this theme since it came out in Beta... Yes, Tim is EXTREMELY busy and when it went viral. He got even more busy. It, by definition, is quite possibly, the most thorough and amazing UI for iOS.

For those of you having issues with everything resetting after a reboot, You can DL a tweak called DreamSet by PathKiller29. Once you swipe it sets all of the permissions and they default to the last time you set it and your theme will remain the way you last configured it... even after you change to another theme.

Hope this helps!

iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm back after a couple months, and I"m here to ask if anyone made an iPad/iPad 2 port for this. When this first came out, I tried it on my iPod touch and it just crashed, crashed, and crashed...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just installed this theme yesterday... and I've been loving ir. I usually hate installing themes but this was totally worth it...

Although I do have one problem the music! I was on the bus today I had a hard time switching/pausing/playing songs because of the music controls not being available on the lockscreen. From what I've read I understand the fact that dreamboard does not support this feature yet. But OS7 Revive I believe is the name of the theme had this feature working?

I have also been trying to alter the script so I can get the music icon to appear where the phone/mail/sms icons are but have had little success. I got the icon to appear but my spring board crashes every time I attempt to launch the app. I am running the latest firmware.

If someone could help me out this problem it would be great... The developer of this theme has done an AMAZING job and should continue to further develop this theme. He/She should also consider taking a look at how OS7 dealt with their music controls.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ravxtreme View Post
    I just installed this theme yesterday... and I've been loving ir. I usually hate installing themes but this was totally worth it...

Although I do have one problem the music! I was on the bus today I had a hard time switching/pausing/playing songs because of the music controls not being available on the lockscreen. From what I've read I understand the fact that dreamboard does not support this feature yet. But OS7 Revive I believe is the name of the theme had this feature working?

I have also been trying to alter the script so I can get the music icon to appear where the phone/mail/sms icons are but have had little success. I got the icon to appear but my spring board crashes every time I attempt to launch the app. I am running the latest firmware.

If someone could help me out this problem it would be great... The developer of this theme has done an AMAZING job and should continue to further develop this theme. He/She should also consider taking a look at how OS7 dealt with their music controls.
    If you want to use default lockscreen, use iFile to go to var/mobile/library/Dreamboard/os x lion and open Os x lion.plist using plist editor and delete the line lockview. Then to back and delete current.plist. Finally respring.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all, I haven't used DreamBoard since September and now that I've reinstalled it, I'm looking to use this theme again. How can I get the most updated version? Or, if it hasn't been updated, how can I redownload it? The link TheThemeOutlet sent me months ago obviously doesn't work anymore. I have my reciepts still. (ya know, if u need proof I bought it )

2k1
    Thanks

Send Tim a pm and let him know what's going on. He's a busy man so may take a couple days to reply to ya

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello, nice theme, but my sms app don't open with the shortcut in the dock... do you know how can i arrange it restore it to make it work again?!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi everybody
    I'm using this awesome theme for a while now and still have two problems.
    I've been in touch with Sir Timothy but he seems to be very busy.
    Here are my problems :
    - When performing a respring, I have to set the user name which is shown in the finder and on the lockscreen, even though the ownership is set to mobile and the permission to r, w, e
    - I'm using bitesms and the lockscreen icon doesn't show the red badge when i have a message. However the dock icon is showing the badge normally.
    Thanks for your ideas...
    Boris HAMON
    [email protected]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Well I'm back after a couple months, and I"m here to ask if anyone made an iPad/iPad 2 port for this. When this first came out, I tried it on my iPod touch and it just crashed, crashed, and crashed...
    I also would like to run this on my iPad 2! Has anyone ported it or can anyone port it? Willing to pay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post

Would also love to have this on my iPad 2! Has anyone ported it or can anyone port it? would be willing to pay!!
    Last edited by petshop; 02-22-2012 at 06:08 PM.