+ Reply
Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Wow man this is absolutly awesome!! I really fall in love with your theme, but are there any other ways to pay like aj.techie04 asked? Because I'm sadly not able
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow man this is absolutly awesome!!
    I really fall in love with your theme, but are there any other ways to pay like aj.techie04 asked?
    Because I'm sadly not able to pay with pay pal

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme is as good as it looks and performs flawlessly. I would recommend this theme to anyone smart enough to set this up.

Thanks

What an AWESOME Theme.......paid and installed last night....

works great with my IP4S

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    this theme is niiice... just wondering how can i remove the phone icon and mac hd from the home screen..? and put the phone icon on the dock... any ideas? and if possible make the mac hd on the home screen smaller?? thxxx.
    well worth the money btw =]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Great theme. A couple questions, please.

1. Where in iFile can I edit the clock in the status bar to show 12hr time and not 24hr time?
    2. I selected a different icon for the lock screen than the lion, but when i lock the phone and wake it, its always the lion icon. It changes when I tap on it for about 1/2 a second but thats it. Is that the way its supposed to be or should it display the right icon the whole time?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I bought this theme today and installed it with comparative ease. I just wanted to thank Sir Timothy for such an amazing theme and also to 2K1 for the support you're offering. I've taken a couple of your tips to help me on my way ;-)

I'm loving every aspect of this theme and it just shows with a little imagination and a lot of know-how you can make something so beautiful and so functional. It's what Apple is all about!

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Glad ya like it and glad I could give you a hand in it all. I agree this theme here is by far the best I've seen for dreamboard.

Thanks

Yup this theme is the best. Still trying to figure out why my message icon doesn't launch my messaging app 0_o. Keep up the great work sirtim!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by montymonty2 View Post
    like when you swipe the page to the left and you get the weather and calender and stuff, you cant add anything to that? How about adding the city for the weather? currently the weather is just blank. Last question, I have a picture I want to use as my background but when I set it as my wallpaper it did not work
    Ifile add the picture you want to the wallpaper section (which you said you already did) then click the arrow next to the photo scroll down to Ownership -> Owner and change it to root. If you changed the picture to picture 1.jpg (The galaxy) you will have to select the galaxy icon under wallpaper to get your picture as a background

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Issues?
    Hey I had a couple questions, I am running this on an iPod Touch 4g and I have noticed several issues with it running really slowly, failing to open apps, or just crashing my SpringBoard in general. I love the idea but, is there any way you could push out an update or something? I think the coding and everything on it is amazing, but could you please try to send something out to make it much more smoothly? Or is there something I am missing that would correct this issue?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3xploit View Post
    Hey I had a couple questions, I am running this on an iPod Touch 4g and I have noticed several issues with it running really slowly, failing to open apps, or just crashing my SpringBoard in general. I love the idea but, is there any way you could push out an update or something? I think the coding and everything on it is amazing, but could you please try to send something out to make it much more smoothly? Or is there something I am missing that would correct this issue?
    The last update fixed that issue, go to the theme outlet select contact and ask him for ultimatum SD update. Or if you didn't pay for the theme go to cydia and search for Utimatum SD Update and install that. For iPhone 4(s) users search Utimatum HD Update.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The message icon has 3 different icons to choose from. Swipe your finger up and down over the dock message icon to get it to change to the message app you're using. Then it should work.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there any way to change the Safari in the odck to Atomic Web, or any other non-Apple web browser?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You can change it to either Firefox or Chrome by swiping up and down on the Safari icon. For Atomic Web just ssh into your device and switch one of the icons.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I don't mean the icons; I mean the actual app; instead of opening Safari, I want it to open Atomic.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh. I'm not sure about that.

2k1
    Thanks

You would have to change the code where launch safari to the app ya want

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Terrific Theme! Got everything working except that the battery icon is white instead of black in the status bar (see attached image). Any ideas how to fix? Thanks
    [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328494784.884112.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I purchased this theme through Theme Outlet. When I touch the download link it opens my browser (Mercury Browser) to a new tab. Unfortunately, nothing begins to download or happen at all. I can not use my Safari to download this link because it does not work. Each time I use it Safari will not even open. It just goes to a load screen and then crashes. Any ideas on how I can get this downloaded?

2k1
    Thanks

Maybe try to email sirtimothy. He's a busy man so it may be a while before ya git a respond.

You don't see nothing in there in the web page that says open with ifile?