Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2294

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy! View Post
    Have been using OSX all of my life and this Theme is just unbelievable, the detail that has gone in is perfect in every way, well done on such an astonishing Theme. But does anyone know if you are able to edit the Launch pad on iOS5 to give 4 rows of 4. I currently have 7-8 pages with only 2x4 on? I see how to change the apps with the edit mode but cant change the actual position of the apps to condense the number of pages down?

Other than that all works perfect on iPhone4 iOS 5.0.1
    You could edit the columns for the Launchpad grid, just change it to 4. You'll have to either edit the Current.plist and OS X Lion.plist or just the OS X Lion.plist and delete the Current.plist so it makes a new one automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhase4G View Post
    Just re purchased the theme last night through the outlet how do I update to the new version
    I don't think they have the update available yet, but email me and I'll send it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Hummel View Post
    Thank you for new upadate! I also confirmed lower memory usage. About 50 MB available
    memory increases by this update.

There is a small bug?

Position to drop down "File" menu will change a little lower than before.
    Soon after installing of new update, it's okay. Once respring, this issue will happen.
    Hmm I can't explain well... Please take a look at my screenshot, thanx.

Attachment 560529
    That happens when it first loads the theme for some reason. A quick fix is to just tap the spotlight magnifying glass twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhase4G View Post
    Hey Tim,
    I got this theme when it first came out in the summer. I had saved it to my MacBook just in case I had to restore my phone. Just wondering how can I disable the lock screen? I use bitesms and it doesn't pop up on the LS do you have any tips?
    The update includes a version of the code without a lockscreen, you just need to rename it to OS X Lion.plist. If you are still using the old version, just open the OS X Lion.plist in iFile using Property List Viewer and swipe to the right over LockView to delete it. Do the same for the Current.plist.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

General Hummel (01-13-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sorry I still don't understand how to change the launchpad grid

just noticed my message app stopped launching? i tried installing the theme, rebooted and still no go? not sure if anyone is experienced this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys, I really need help with this:

I have downloaded OS X Lion Ultimatum HD theme and installed it but even if it says:

OS X Lion Ultimatum HD installed and some files are in Winterboard, nothing is in DreamBoard.

Do you know what this could be or how to fix it and install the theme normally? Cause I really like this theme so...

Thanks!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

If you clicked on the deb file and hit installer it all should over went to dreamboard and installed good. May want to delete it all and do it again.

Hey, SirTim: I created a custom LS, and replaced the Sleep, Restart, and Shut Down images. However, when I tap them, each simply unlocks thw screen. Is there any way to fix this? If not, it still works fine. Thanks for the awesome theme!

Hi, i Have buy the theme on Themeit. I'm on ios 5 but when i open dreamboard i don't see the theme please help me!

Thanks

Never bought this of this before did it give ya a file to download?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad331 View Post
    Sorry I still don't understand how to change the launchpad grid
    Open the OS X Lion.plist and search for ">LaunchpadGridGrid". Scroll up a little to Cols and change the number (32) to however many columns you want. Four pages of 4x4 is 16.
    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    just noticed my message app stopped launching? i tried installing the theme, rebooted and still no go? not sure if anyone is experienced this
    See if the dock app was changed to bitesms somehow. If it was, you can go through the installer again or just scroll the messages dock app up to change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukas339 View Post
    Hey guys, I really need help with this:

I have downloaded OS X Lion Ultimatum HD theme and installed it but even if it says:

OS X Lion Ultimatum HD installed and some files are in Winterboard, nothing is in DreamBoard.

Do you know what this could be or how to fix it and install the theme normally? Cause I really like this theme so...

Thanks!!!
    Someone else who downloaded the theme from Theme it had the same problem and found the DreamBoard theme was saved to the wrong directory. I contacted tech support about the issue and am waiting to hear back from the person who found the issue to tell me the directory where the folder was saved to.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePieGuy View Post
    Hey, SirTim: I created a custom LS, and replaced the Sleep, Restart, and Shut Down images. However, when I tap them, each simply unlocks thw screen. Is there any way to fix this? If not, it still works fine. Thanks for the awesome theme!
    The sleep button should unlock the device and show a black screen, the restart button should unlock the device and launch Respring, and the shut down button should unlock the device and launch quicklock2. If you have an app open already the buttons won't work (since they are trying to launch applications when applications are already launched). Also, if you don't have Respring or QuickLock2 installed the buttons won't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostat View Post
    Hi, i Have buy the theme on Themeit. I'm on ios 5 but when i open dreamboard i don't see the theme please help me!
    Look at the above response, I'm trying to get a fix for this issue.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

ThePieGuy (01-16-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay want to get this theme but cant get quick lock to work it crashes my spring board or mobile substrate or whatever

Did you download Quick Lock 2?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

didnt know i could okay i will try that

I want this.
    But cant buy it.
    GC isnt available for indian address.
    How to solve this??

:T bought and downloaded the file to my desktop. ssh-ed it to /dreamboard but its not showing up when i open the dreamboard app on my iPhone4s 5.0.1

edit. nevermind got it working. used iFile (duh)
    Last edited by yellowxboy; 01-21-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj.techie04 View Post
    I want this.
    But cant buy it.
    GC isnt available for indian address.
    How to solve this??
    What's your email? I'll just send you the theme if you are unable to purchase it.

Default New to Jailbreak/Downloaded Ultimatum
    Hey, I am brand new to this whole jailbreak process and I bought the OS X Lion Ultimatum but when I go to dreamboard it is not there. I read something about iFile and I have it but I do not know how to use it. I have a 4S with iOS 5.0.1. Can anyone help me get this to work, really like the theme

Thanks

You need to find the file in ifile. Ifile is like an explorer for ya phone. Once ya did it open it and hit installer and it should install it on us phone after that open up dreamboard and ya should have it in there

where would i find it in iFile?

Thanks

When ya open ifile what do you see?

I see "mobile" at the top in the black bar and underneath it has 4 folders, applications, documents, library, and media.

Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 ... LastLast