Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta/Preview] OS X Lion Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    Have you set all your permissions yet? If not go to the main folder and click the arrow. Set apply heirarchally, then set to mobile,mobile. Then read/write/execute on the three options below that.
    Well dam. Talk about a brain fart I've changed permissions about a 100 times on every other theme uda thought Ida done that first. Appreciate the fast response maybe I've been playing with this theme so much adding wallpapers n such(no offense to sirtims fine stock wallpapers). I Need to take a break.

Anybody get the lockscreen name change to work I've tried everything to get the keyboard to show with no luck. I'm sure it's something simple

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    Update
    I changed the Finder bar/status bar integration so there are no conflicts with Dashboard, Mission Control, and Launchpad.
    I moved the app grid for Launchpad up a little and lowered the page indicators so they are not covered by a 4th row of icons.
    I made the lockscreen. Tap on the circle/user image to login [unlock]. You can easily change the user name by tapping the "i" in the bottom right corner of the lockscreen. The user image will change with the wallpaper.
    I will also make a Snow Leopard style login/lockscreen because in my opinion the Lion one is a little bland. You will get to choose which one you want to use.

I just downloaded the latest build and installed it. Everything works great expect for the lockscreen. Is there a trick to get it working.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Try respringing. That fixes it for me when the keyboard won't show.
    I've resprung several times and rebooted. No luck. The lockscreen is the only thing not working. I went into the images folder and there is a folder in there that says Lock. No idea why it's not working. Any help would be much appreciated.

Try respringing. That fixes it for me when the keyboard won't show.
    Yeah I've resprung,rebooted,smacked it,flipped it,rubbed it down. And nothing turned off color keyboard thinking it was that. I'm lost I'm sure it'll get figured out

When will the theme be 100% done? If you dont have a specific date, can you give me like a time frame. THANKS! (Your themes are the best in dreamboard, and the only ones I apply, Your awesome TIMOTHY!!!)

Hey Tim how do I get the time to show in the theme's finder bar just next to the spotlight?

Quote Originally Posted by skinzmuzik View Post
    Hey Tim how do I get the time to show in the theme's finder bar just next to the spotlight?
    It should show automatically through a widget.

@Raybeast: I'm pushing for finishing it by the end of next week.

@CaidensDaddy: Try changing the permissions of the Widgets folder and Textbox.html. Also try changing DreamBoard themes then going back to OS X Lion and see if it pops up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

Raybeast (07-14-2011)

Default Thanks
    Ok Cool, cant wait. By the way I have a question for you Timothy. I got your Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum Version 4 theme, and I love it however it doesn't have a lock screen. Is there a way to make lockscreens appear on Dreamboard. I have the latest version of all my themes, and the latest version of Dreamboard. However lockscreens that come with the themes never appear. For example your themes like Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum Version 4 have lockscreens, but when I apply the Themes on Dreamboard it just keeps my normal Slide To Unlock thing. Help me please Timothy, how can I solve this problem.
    Last edited by Raybeast; 07-14-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: I had a ?

It should show automatically through a widget.

@Raybeast: I'm pushing for finishing it by the end of next week.

@CaidensDaddy: Try changing the permissions of the Widgets folder and Textbox.html. Also try changing DreamBoard themes then going back to OS X Lion and see if it pops up.
    Well Timothy you wouldn't believe it but the keyboard problem on the lockscreen was again due to mispelled theme name. I had it as "OS X Lion1" because I have 3 folders 2 I tweak and 1 I have as main. This theme only works if the theme is spelled correctly. Has to be "OS X Lion" to anyone having issues with either lockscreen or widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by CaidensDaddy View Post
    Well Timothy you wouldn't believe it but the keyboard problem on the lockscreen was again due to mispelled theme name. I had it as "OS X Lion1" because I have 3 folders 2 I tweak and 1 I have as main. This theme only works if the theme is spelled correctly. Has to be "OS X Lion" to anyone having issues with either lockscreen or widgets.
    Haha not naming the folder correctly seems to be a common problem for people.

@Raybeast: DreamBoard themes need to have lockscreens coded into them. It's not like WinterBoard where you can run multiple themes at once and it will layer the themes for you. The Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum lockscreen is done through the default Apple wallpaper selector. You just need to copy the images to the correct location and the lockscreen wallpapers will show up for you to set. I think you also need to apply the WinterBoard part of the theme to remove the slide to unlock text.

Haha not naming the folder correctly seems to be a common problem for people.

@Raybeast: DreamBoard themes need to have lockscreens coded into them. It's not like WinterBoard where you can run multiple themes at once and it will layer the themes for you. The Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum lockscreen is done through the default Apple wallpaper selector. You just need to copy the images to the correct location and the lockscreen wallpapers will show up for you to set. I think you also need to apply the WinterBoard part of the theme to remove the slide to unlock text.
    I dont understand anything you just said, sorry. Can you maybe give me a step by step way on how to apply the lockscreens. I have SSH and Ifile. (Only if you have the time)

Okay, for Snow Leopard 4: Ultimatum you have to copy the images in the included "Lockscreen Images" folder to /Library/Wallpaper. Then go to settings and select the wallpaper (not from a photo album) and you should see the lockscreens as options. Choose the one you want and set it as the lockscreen.
    That lockscreen also requires you to copy "[DB] Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum.theme" from the "WinterBoard" folder to /Library/Themes. Open WinterBoard and select the theme. This will remove the slide to unlock text and change the slider. It will also get rid of the gradient that is overlaid on the wallpaper when you select it, so set the WinterBoard part up before selecting your lockscreen.

What's the ram usage of this theme Timothy?

Okay, for Snow Leopard 4: Ultimatum you have to copy the images in the included "Lockscreen Images" folder to /Library/Wallpaper. Then go to settings and select the wallpaper (not from a photo album) and you should see the lockscreens as options. Choose the one you want and set it as the lockscreen.
    That lockscreen also requires you to copy "[DB] Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum.theme" from the "WinterBoard" folder to /Library/Themes. Open WinterBoard and select the theme. This will remove the slide to unlock text and change the slider. It will also get rid of the gradient that is overlaid on the wallpaper when you select it, so set the WinterBoard part up before selecting your lockscreen.
    This worked perfectly. Thank you, your a GENIUS. Thanks so much for all the support, your stupendous, and fantastic!

great theme. anyway you could include the psd files so we could do some editing of our own? thanks

Hey Timothy. I know ur a busy guy but was wondering how much trouble it would be to make the new iPod icon you have,resized for the dock. I just don't like the iTunes icon in the dock opening iPod.

Default Can I have the link?
    Caiden Daddy, if its ok, may i have the link for the latest version of OS X Lion beta, because mine isn't working well on my Ipod touch 2g. I want to see if its my download, or just my settings on my Ipod.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Caiden Daddy, if its ok, may i have the link for the latest version of OS X Lion beta, because mine isn't working well on my Ipod touch 2g. I want to see if its my download, or just my settings on my Ipod.
    If u purchased the beta the link is in the email. It's the same link everytime. If u somehow deleted the email not just from ur inbox but from trash aswell then sirtimothy would be glad to email you a new 1. As for me sending it. It's not my theme so I do not distribute others work. Sorry. But just ask Timothy Thanks

Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast