Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IOS Lion

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Default IOS Lion
    IOS Lion is a beautiful theme for Dreamboard that uses design from OS X Lion and yet retains the simplicity and ease of use of IOS.

Here is a demonstration video to show you exactly how it all works:

-img_0489-copy.jpg-img_0492.png-img_0503-copy.jpg-img_0490-copy.jpg-img_0512.png-img_0508-copy.jpg-img_0495.png-img_0491-copy.jpg-img_0493.png-img_0510.png-img_0486-copy.jpg

Features:

Scrolling Dock with badges
    Scroll between Launchpad and Game stack on dock
    Launchpad with blur effect
    Editable Game stack
    Apple, File and Edit Menus with shortcuts to many apps as well as badges
    Camera button on menu bar for easy quick access
    Ability to toggle status bar on and off and menu bar will automatically scroll up or down depending on how you like it
    Enter Edit mode from within theme
    Color switcher for the ability to change to a dark themed user interface
    Color switcher allows you to change different parts of the user interface color separately for any customization and mix and match that you want
    Wallpaper changer to change between 6 different light wallpapers and 6 dark wallpapers
    Donation copy will receive 6 alternate dark and light wallpapers to choose from as well as the PSD to create their own menu icons and folder icons
    Dashboard icon on menu bar to bring up web widget, press the bookmarks to navigate to the 5 different websites with the widget. Websites included: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Modmyi, and Slickdeals
    Press the finder icon on the dock to bring up the finder window
    Finder window includes 6 folders, 5 of which are editable. Folder names are: Apps, Favorites, Games, Social, Misc and Settings
    Guide dots on finder window to tell you which folder is currently open
    Guide dots on color switcher to tell you which parts of the interface are set to dark theme

Note: The newest version of Dreamboard is required for this theme to work. Also if you have the status bar toggled off, the status bar will reappear after unlocking your screen or after quitting an app. All you have to do is tap the wallpaper and it will disappear again.

Click Here to buy now!
    Last edited by metalliccornflakes; 07-13-2011 at 03:30 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Good start men continue <3
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

Looks good bro! Keep up the good work. This seem like it would be a pretty user friendly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Wow
    Just sent payment can't wait to get this on my phone
    Also out of the blue which is great

Green Apple
    Thanks

Will this work on ios 5?

What about a Dreamboard Loackscreen?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jailer View Post
    Will this work on ios 5?
    Yes it will work on ios 5 beta 1, and when I was on beta 2 it seemed to be a little slow with the actions for some reason. I'm still investigating what is the issue with beta 2

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    What about a Dreamboard Loackscreen?
    I'm thinking I'll make that in the next update

Quote Originally Posted by Clark3529 View Post
    Just sent payment can't wait to get this on my phone
    Also out of the blue which is great
    Thanks! I'll send it out right away

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    Looks good bro! Keep up the good work. This seem like it would be a pretty user friendly.
    Thanks yeah I tried to make it so you could change a lot from within the theme so there wasn't a lot of plist editing
    Last edited by metalliccornflakes; 07-05-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks

wow this looks really good!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sickchris714 For This Useful Post:

metalliccornflakes (07-05-2011)

This looks pretty awesome man! Gotta get some cash to buy this thing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

metalliccornflakes (07-05-2011)

Thanks

can't get the ipod to open from the dock icon. checked the plist and everything is correct or than that theme looks really clean on the phone

Thanks

At first i thought this was going to be a lame mac knock off theme but then watched the vid and saw u really did a brilliant job! I love how u did the safari web page fb/modmyi/twitter/google switcher! And everything else is perfect! Except u could fix up the pull down menus to make alittle more realistic but other than that, Nice job!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to indyracer05 For This Useful Post:

metalliccornflakes (07-06-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sickchris714 View Post
    can't get the ipod to open from the dock icon. checked the plist and everything is correct or than that theme looks really clean on the phone
    Try replacing "com.apple.mobileipod" with "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer" it seems to switch between those two depending on firmware and device

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    At first i thought this was going to be a lame mac knock off theme but then watched the vid and saw u really did a brilliant job! I love how u did the safari web page fb/modmyi/twitter/google switcher! And everything else is perfect! Except u could fix up the pull down menus to make alittle more realistic but other than that, Nice job!
    Thanks that means a lot! I was battling not knowing anything about photoshop the whole time so I might be able to spruce up some of the images a little bit to make it more realistic soon
    Last edited by metalliccornflakes; 07-06-2011 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks

This looks nice!!

WOW, I too am blown away by this, your screenshot does not at all do this justice! The video however was very surprising!! I absolutely love all the functionality that you put into this as well as thought of all the folders and widgets! very nice, I like that you can choose to show or hide the status bar rather then it just rendomly poping up on top like other themes do cause they code it to be at the top but you did it so much better where it is below it if it is showing!! Bravo man bravo!!

Oh yeah, and the badges look fantastic!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    WOW, I too am blown away by this, your screenshot does not at all do this justice! The video however was very surprising!! I absolutely love all the functionality that you put into this as well as thought of all the folders and widgets! very nice, I like that you can choose to show or hide the status bar rather then it just rendomly poping up on top like other themes do cause they code it to be at the top but you did it so much better where it is below it if it is showing!! Bravo man bravo!!

Oh yeah, and the badges look fantastic!!
    Yeah I didn't think the screenshots would it enough justice so I downgraded my phone just so I could make the video lol. And thanks a lot for all the kind words! It does mean a lot coming from a beta tester of your stature

20. The Following User Says Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (07-06-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    Yeah I didn't think the screenshots would it enough justice so I downgraded my phone just so I could make the video lol. And thanks a lot for all the kind words! It does mean a lot coming from a beta tester of your stature
    Anytime bro! you deserve it man, you did an amazing job with this! Keep it up, and if you ever need something tested let me know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Anytime bro! you deserve it man, you did an amazing job with this! Keep it up, and if you ever need something tested let me know
    Thanks! And yeah I'll definitely hit you up if I need anything tested in the future

Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    Thanks! And yeah I'll definitely hit you up if I need anything tested in the future
    Well I just jailbroke my iPad 2 and got DB all loaded up so if you ever go iPad I'll be able to test that as well!! Sporting the BoxorHD for iPad now with 310MB free

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309988168.209684.jpg

Thanks

Wow very nice! Boxor looks awesome on the iPad. If only I had an iPad of my own then I would love to make a theme for it lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast