Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: IOS Lionis a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
07-05-2011, 03:54 PM #1
IOS Lion is a beautiful theme for Dreamboard that uses design from OS X Lion and yet retains the simplicity and ease of use of IOS.
Here is a demonstration video to show you exactly how it all works:
• Scrolling Dock with badges
• Scroll between Launchpad and Game stack on dock
• Launchpad with blur effect
• Editable Game stack
• Apple, File and Edit Menus with shortcuts to many apps as well as badges
• Camera button on menu bar for easy quick access
• Ability to toggle status bar on and off and menu bar will automatically scroll up or down depending on how you like it
• Enter Edit mode from within theme
• Color switcher for the ability to change to a dark themed user interface
• Color switcher allows you to change different parts of the user interface color separately for any customization and mix and match that you want
• Wallpaper changer to change between 6 different light wallpapers and 6 dark wallpapers
• Donation copy will receive 6 alternate dark and light wallpapers to choose from as well as the PSD to create their own menu icons and folder icons
• Dashboard icon on menu bar to bring up web widget, press the bookmarks to navigate to the 5 different websites with the widget. Websites included: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Modmyi, and Slickdeals
• Press the finder icon on the dock to bring up the finder window
• Finder window includes 6 folders, 5 of which are editable. Folder names are: Apps, Favorites, Games, Social, Misc and Settings
• Guide dots on finder window to tell you which folder is currently open
• Guide dots on color switcher to tell you which parts of the interface are set to dark theme
Note: The newest version of Dreamboard is required for this theme to work. Also if you have the status bar toggled off, the status bar will reappear after unlocking your screen or after quitting an app. All you have to do is tap the wallpaper and it will disappear again.
Click Here to buy now!
07-05-2011, 04:15 PM #2
Good start men continue <3Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com
And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!
07-05-2011, 04:15 PM #3
Looks good bro! Keep up the good work. This seem like it would be a pretty user friendly.
07-05-2011, 04:15 PM #4
Just sent payment can't wait to get this on my phone
Also out of the blue which is great
07-05-2011, 04:20 PM #5
Will this work on ios 5?
07-05-2011, 04:29 PM #6
What about a Dreamboard Loackscreen?
07-05-2011, 04:35 PM #7
07-05-2011, 04:52 PM #8
wow this looks really good!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sickchris714 For This Useful Post:
07-05-2011, 05:14 PM #9
This looks pretty awesome man! Gotta get some cash to buy this thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:
07-05-2011, 09:56 PM #10
can't get the ipod to open from the dock icon. checked the plist and everything is correct or than that theme looks really clean on the phone
07-05-2011, 11:20 PM #11
At first i thought this was going to be a lame mac knock off theme but then watched the vid and saw u really did a brilliant job! I love how u did the safari web page fb/modmyi/twitter/google switcher! And everything else is perfect! Except u could fix up the pull down menus to make alittle more realistic but other than that, Nice job!
The Following User Says Thank You to indyracer05 For This Useful Post:
07-05-2011, 11:27 PM #12
07-06-2011, 09:39 AM #13
This looks nice!!
07-06-2011, 09:50 AM #14
WOW, I too am blown away by this, your screenshot does not at all do this justice! The video however was very surprising!! I absolutely love all the functionality that you put into this as well as thought of all the folders and widgets! very nice, I like that you can choose to show or hide the status bar rather then it just rendomly poping up on top like other themes do cause they code it to be at the top but you did it so much better where it is below it if it is showing!! Bravo man bravo!!
Oh yeah, and the badges look fantastic!!
07-06-2011, 10:04 AM #15
07-06-2011, 12:05 PM #16
The Following User Says Thank You to metalliccornflakes For This Useful Post:
07-06-2011, 12:28 PM #17
07-06-2011, 03:24 PM #18
07-06-2011, 03:35 PM #19
07-06-2011, 03:38 PM #20