Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jade HD

Hi all

Total noob here, first theme installed and it is really great. I can't tell whether the Paradox Sounds is supposed to change all the sounds or just some of them. The theme seems to have affected some sounds but not the sms, email and ringtones etc
    Can anyone shed some light on this? I have pootled around looking for an answer first but can't find one

Thanks

I ask because I would like to have the Paradoz sounds on the sms/ringtone/email as well as the others are great
    Last edited by vannifucci; 06-24-2012 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vannifucci View Post
    Hi all

Total noob here, first theme installed and it is really great. I can't tell whether the Paradox Sounds is supposed to change all the sounds or just some of them. The theme seems to have affected some sounds but not the sms, email and ringtones etc
    Can anyone shed some light on this? I have pootled around looking for an answer first but can't find one

Thanks

I ask because I would like to have the Paradoz sounds on the sms/ringtone/email as well as the others are great
    Hi ! You can manually assign the sound you want in settings app.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi ! You can manually assign the sound you want in settings app.
    Thanks v much, have looked at that but there just seem to be the usual iPhone standard sounds there?

Definitely can't see any new sounds in the settings app..Unless I am being totally thick, which cannot be entirely ruled out
    Last edited by vannifucci; 06-24-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vannifucci View Post
    Thanks v much, have looked at that but there just seem to be the usual iPhone standard sounds there?
    Your right. Need to rename the sound for iOS 5 compatibility, i think.

Try to rename sms-received.caf => sms-received1.caf.

For other, i don't know... Nedd to search & maybe rename and/or select the right one in setting apps. Sry, don't have the time to search now.

No luck I'm afraid.

Thanks anyway though. Let me know if you crack it because the sounds are great

safari download manager Settings icons

Name:  icon@2x.png
Views: 483
Size:  4.8 KBName:  Icons.png
Views: 481
Size:  5.4 KB

Greetings. I was using the Jade theme but yesterday I removed the theme packs from my phone. And I have a problem, one of my icons doesn't getting back to original. Can you help me with that please? I'm adding the screenshot, it is the top left icon -img_0173.png

Quote Originally Posted by mementolol View Post
    Greetings. I was using the Jade theme but yesterday I removed the theme packs from my phone. And I have a problem, one of my icons doesn't getting back to original. Can you help me with that please? I'm adding the screenshot, it is the top left icon -img_0173.png
    com.apple.mobileicons.framework.zip Library - Themes - Jade HD.themes - Budles

Well thanks for the reply, but I didn't really understand what to do to get my original icon back... I'm kinda newbie in these stuff

Well thanks for the reply, but I didn't really understand what to do to get my original icon back... I'm kinda newbie in these stuff
    Put it where I wrote com.apple.mobileicons.framework.zip

There is no Themes folder.

There is no Themes folder.
    Sorry I do not know

Try to reset your cache with iWipeCache

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Try to reset your cache with iWipeCache
    Problem still exists

Hello (to creator of Jade HD theme). I bought this theme (Jade HD) and tried to see if it would run on my iphone 3G with firmware 4.1.

Attachment 600439
    Attachment 600440

It works but not Everything is working fine. I will list the problems below with pics. Please understand that I'm a total noob, so any instructions you give me must have clearly written steps, or else I would feel lost.

First, the keyboard stayed the same color.
    Attachment 600434

Second, not all icons were themed.
    Attachment 600435
    Attachment 600436
    Attachment 600437

Third, the number keypad stayed the same.
    Attachment 600438

Fourth, it seems like most apps weren't effected. Like the calculator interface stayed the same, and there is no theme when i go into ifile or cydia, it just takes me straight there which is weird because when i checked out other youtube videos about the theme, both cydia and ifile apps have a loading them when they are being opened. What seems to be the problem here? Have i done something wrong?

Thanks in advance, from a fellow Iraqi.
    Last edited by Babylonian; 07-17-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonian View Post
    Hello (to creator of Jade HD theme). I bought this theme (Jade HD) and tried to see if it would run on my iphone 3G with firmware 4.1.

Attachment 600439
    Attachment 600440

It works but not Everything is working fine. I will list the problems below with pics. Please understand that I'm a total noob, so any instructions you give me must have clearly written steps, or else I would feel lost.

First, the keyboard stayed the same color.
    Attachment 600434

Second, not all icons were themed.
    Attachment 600435
    Attachment 600436
    Attachment 600437

Third, the number keypad stayed the same.
    Attachment 600438

Fourth, it seems like most apps weren't effected. Like the calculator interface stayed the same, and there is no theme when i go into ifile or cydia, it just takes me straight there which is weird because when i checked out other youtube videos about the theme, both cydia and ifile apps have a loading them when they are being opened. What seems to be the problem here? Have i done something wrong?

Thanks in advance, from a fellow Iraqi.

Hi ! Sorry, but i don't see the pictures... If you have a 3G, you must install Jade SD version, not Jade HD. Look on cydia, uninstall Jade HD and install Jade SD. I think it's the problem for the apps not themed and icons.

For the keyboard, you must have color keyboard tweak (paid tweak, available on cydia).

Dacal

I did what you said and everything works fine now. Thanks a lot!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Babylonian For This Useful Post:

Dacal (07-19-2012)

I don't think I've ever said so before. But this is an awesome theme, and I just love it!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadJ3d1 For This Useful Post:

Dacal (09-03-2012), Smitbeat (09-19-2012)

New biteSMS 6.3 themed )))))))))))) com.bitesms.zip

Weathernotifications ))))))) com.apple.weathernotifications.bundle.zip

Mobileicons.framework ))))))) com.apple.mobileicons.framework.zip

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

sephiroth726 (02-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    New biteSMS 6.3 themed )))))))))))) com.bitesms.zip

Weathernotifications ))))))) com.apple.weathernotifications.bundle.zip

Mobileicons.framework ))))))) com.apple.mobileicons.framework.zip
    Bro, what you do for my themes is awesome. Great support. When i will release the beta for my next theme, you will be included if you want). Same thing for Destan.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Smitbeat (09-19-2012)

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast