Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 569

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jade HD

  1. #401
    Is this thread closed? It doesn't look like any posts are being replied to anymore.

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by danielahouston View Post
    Is this thread closed? It doesn't look like any posts are being replied to anymore.
    I hope not, this is a great theme that deserves way more attention than this. This is one of the best themes out there.

  3. #403
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Thanks
    3,694
    Thanked 13,862 Times in 2,872 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danielahouston View Post
    Is this thread closed? It doesn't look like any posts are being replied to anymore.
    Yeah, agreed,,,

  4. #404
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    3,023
    Thanked 548 Times in 331 Posts

    Dacal is on vacation - he said he'd be gone for a week or so and that was a page or so back. He'll probably answer all your questions when he gets back if no one else helps in the meantime!

  5. #405
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Folks, is there any way to theme iSmartDialer? I use this awesome tweak but it has never been themed.

  6. #406
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    646
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 160 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Someone ask me for a Activator Icon, here you go



    Unzip and copy the Folder Activator.app to:
    /var/stash/Themes/jade-HD.theme/Folders

    (Reboot and Respring).


    My Settings:






    I don't know who have made the Calendar, have found it in another Thread. If you like it, copy "jade-Cal Springboard1" to the Theme-Folder and set "jade-HD SB [1]" above it.

    Copy the Wall (Layer.png, 2 Versions) to: /var/stash/Themes/jade-HD SB [1].theme/Resources/Images

    EDIT: My Font: News Cycle for Bytafont (free on Cydia).
    That worked beautifully. Thank you!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

    TV-Junkie (08-24-2011)

  8. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi all ! I saw all the posts above, but i'm in vacations and don't have time to answer correctly to all the questions... I hope others members of the forum will hep you (please... !

    @mdapro : I don't have biteMMS, need to intall it to see... Perhaps the com.bitemms/[email protected] ? Try to rename it and see if the prblem is solve.
    @jlluna : Don't have this problem, maybe the fix is in the com.apple.TelephonyUI... Try to replace [email protected] by a copy of [email protected]
    @Dalvar3 : PSD is include in the jade-HD main theme. It's the best way to make new icons.
    @DrNub : Jade is an heavy theme, lot of widget, lot of animation... Perhaps on iPod it's too much ? I can light it a little but not now (need to supress animation section in the CSS to see).
    It's simple to add the weather icon on LS3, but i can't do that now...

    Sorry for this quick reply, but i hope you understand i'll can't make support for at least a week...
    Hey Bro, are you back? Any word on the fix for the slider issues I am having?

  9. #408
    I love this theme! Great job, Dacal. Thanks for all the work.
    One issue I'm having, though, involves the Bluetooth status icon. If I turn OFF Bluetooth, there is no icon (naturally.) When I turn ON Bluetooth there is a jade color icon. Unfortunately, the color stays jade whether or not the phone is actually connected to my Bluetooth source. This naturally leads to some confusion for me - since I have been known to leave my Bluetooth speaker in my car on - and cannot tell by looking at the phone if I'm connected to it or not.
    Would it be possible to have a 3rd color (white, grey) to show that Bluetooth is ON but NOT connected? (I could probably photoshop the existing jade color if I had any idea in what directory/files these were located.)
    Thanks again!

    ----UPDATE! I found the .png files and fixed myself. now the icon is a nice orange when connected.
    Last edited by chodeboy; 08-23-2011 at 12:57 AM.

  10. #409
    Update 1.4 is it out guys! in Themeit app store with my mods, enjoy
    I still love it's originality, totally unique from the rest, can't wait to see his next theme
    Last edited by Fontme; 08-22-2011 at 03:49 PM.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fontme For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-23-2011), froggy1 (08-24-2011), smr_95 (08-23-2011)

  12. #410
    I went to cydia, its still 1.3.3

  13. #411
    Should be arriving soon in Cydia

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fontme For This Useful Post:

    jlluna (08-22-2011)

  15. #412
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts

    Monty, I am new to perpage, spring jumps and most certainly using photoshop. I figured out how to change the names of the icon psd you provided but I am confused about the wallpapers. How to get the pictures I want where the xbox is? Also, where do I put the icons for the dock? What do I name them? TIA for making this, it is awesome

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to boslli For This Useful Post:

    MontyLife (08-24-2011)

  17. #413
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Thanks
    3,694
    Thanked 13,862 Times in 2,872 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    Update 1.4 is it out guys! in Themeit app store with my mods, enjoy
    I still love it's originality, totally unique from the rest, can't wait to see his next theme
    thanks for the info dude..

  18. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by chodeboy View Post
    I love this theme! Great job, Dacal. Thanks for all the work.
    One issue I'm having, though, involves the Bluetooth status icon. If I turn OFF Bluetooth, there is no icon (naturally.) When I turn ON Bluetooth there is a jade color icon. Unfortunately, the color stays jade whether or not the phone is actually connected to my Bluetooth source. This naturally leads to some confusion for me - since I have been known to leave my Bluetooth speaker in my car on - and cannot tell by looking at the phone if I'm connected to it or not.
    Would it be possible to have a 3rd color (white, grey) to show that Bluetooth is ON but NOT connected? (I could probably photoshop the existing jade color if I had any idea in what directory/files these were located.)
    Thanks again!

    ----UPDATE! I found the .png files and fixed myself. now the icon is a nice orange when connected.
    Back from vacations :-((

    Could you tell me the name of the png file ? Thx.

    Quote Originally Posted by A-Gon View Post
    Hey Bro, are you back? Any word on the fix for the slider issues I am having?
    Hi ! Need to do a new png. I post another one soon !
    Last edited by Dacal; 08-23-2011 at 12:57 PM.

  19. #415
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

    Thanks for the Update!

    New Settings:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1000000466.png  

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to TV-Junkie For This Useful Post:

    froggy1 (08-24-2011)

  21. #416
    Hi Dacal. Any chance you can make for me stock statusbar (signal, wifi, 3g bar) in the green color? Also, do you how I can make all the status bar items in green color like the time, new mail, alarm clock, new text, etc? Thanks in advance.

  22. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by trainp01 View Post
    Hi Dacal. Any chance you can make for me stock statusbar (signal, wifi, 3g bar) in the green color?
    Hi, I allready did it in the primary version of the theme :
    UIImages (alt).zip

    Also, do you how I can make all the status bar items in green color like the time, new mail, alarm clock, new text, etc? Thanks in advance.
    For the clock, try cleanstatus (from cydia) and change the color to #7FFFD4. For the rest, icons include in 1.4 are not ok ?

  23. #418
    Thanks dacal.....clean status worked great for the clock.

    I do have the 1.4 version however as seen on the attachment, my items (new mail/text) still comes in white. Also my 3g/wifi/signal I would like the in stock version but in green. Thanks-photo.png

  24. #419
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boslli View Post
    Monty, I am new to perpage, spring jumps and most certainly using photoshop. I figured out how to change the names of the icon psd you provided but I am confused about the wallpapers. How to get the pictures I want where the xbox is? Also, where do I put the icons for the dock? What do I name them? TIA for making this, it is awesome
    Thanks very much boslli, instructions below

    To change the wallpaper in photoshop just open the psd, then open the picture you want to use (the pic should be at least 640 width x 300 height to ensure it will fill the box), then select the picture in photoshop & copy it (Select-All then Edit-Copy), now in the psd highlight the layer called "Drag/Paste Picture Here" in the page that you want your picture (i.e. page 3 for games) & use Edit-Paste (or Ctr V on a PC), now move you picture to fit how you would like it. I hope that makes sense! (you can also drag & drop pics just make sure the layer called "Drag/Paste Picture Here" is selected)

    Also I have updated the zip file with the corrected instructions along with an easier way for you in relation to the springjumps, so just download it again

    If you still have difficulties with putting in your own pics then just post the pics you want on here & PM me, I will then create them for you asap

    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Thanks for the Update!

    New Settings:

    TV-Junkie that dock is ACE
    Last edited by MontyLife; 08-24-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  25. #420
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    is this thread dead?

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •