+ Reply
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jade HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Dacal Dutchme just send me the package... I'll check and submitted a new update (in the week-end). thanks dacal, I'm looking forward to it
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,528 Times in 2,685 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Dutchme just send me the package... I'll check and submitted a new update (in the week-end).
    thanks dacal, I'm looking forward to it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi ! Vertical bar change function of the weather in LS[3]. When you speak of add a user wallpaper, like REviDX (small picture ?).
    I don't get what you mean by vertical bar change function. Never really played with iFile into files..

Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Loving this theme!thanks
    I wonder how he did this on page 17. The bright sunlight and the amount of space of the picture is around 2icon size height o.O

Quote Originally Posted by MontyLife View Post
    My Phone layout so far really loving this theme

Attachment 534682
    Attachment 534684
    Attachment 534683
    This was the background picture I was talking about on page 8

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Dacal, getting better. There is still a slight gap between the edge of the slider and the end of the image. Btw, you forgot the @ in the file name.

I noticed in some of the screenshots posted there is just a line under the slider and some have the wide background image behind the slider. Do you know why that is?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,480 Times in 1,499 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by A-Gon View Post
    I noticed in some of the screenshots posted there is just a line under the slider and some have the wide background image behind the slider. Do you know why that is?
    It's the old lock, previous to 1.3.

PS : Just have an iPad2 and i'm on hollidays... )))

I even don't know who I really am
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,967 Times in 2,338 Posts

Hey Dacal.....Do You have lockscreen 3 just with the left side weather and not the top?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Hey Dacal.....Do You have lockscreen 3 just with the left side weather and not the top?
    Yes, it's the Next SB widget

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (07-29-2011)

I even don't know who I really am
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,967 Times in 2,338 Posts

Yes, it's the Next SB widget
    Awesome!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need help. I'm using FolderEnchancer with this theme. But everytime I opened a folder the background of the folder doesn't seems to be in the right position. Help pls.. Thx

Thanks

Guys, how can I change the background png? I'd like to have another picture.

May I as well these icons themed please:
    Mewseek
    Maillabels
    Anyring
    Dock
    Elert
    Qweeter
    iScheduler
    Snappy
    Truprint
    AlertArtist
    Push Test
    Metadataremoval
    MovieLand
    Mitime
    iTransmission
    CallLogPro
    MultiCleaner

Thx in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssneoh View Post
    I need help. I'm using FolderEnchancer with this theme. But everytime I opened a folder the background of the folder doesn't seems to be in the right position. Help pls.. Thx

You must play with folder enhancer option, disable wrap image file if it's enable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post

May I as well these icons themed please:
    Mewseek
    Maillabels
    Anyring
    Dock
    Elert
    Qweeter
    iScheduler
    Snappy
    Truprint
    AlertArtist
    Push Test
    Metadataremoval
    MovieLand
    Mitime
    iTransmission
    CallLogPro
    MultiCleaner

Thx in advance.
    You must replace Layer.png file with SSH (Resources/Images)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the fast reply Dacal

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where do i change the homescreen wallpaper? I feel retarded. I've looked through the thread. I'm probably missing it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello everyone. I just got tis theme from cydia. Very nice, but I am having a problem with call waiting. I try to answer the call but it won't answer. My touch to answer the call and put the other call on hold does not work. I could hit ignore call and no problems, but when i press the( Hold Call + Answer ) it does not work.Could any one offer any info on how to fix that. Thanks!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danielahouston View Post
    Where do i change the homescreen wallpaper? I feel retarded. I've looked through the thread. I'm probably missing it.
    Are you using one of the SB widgets? If I remember right the main theme doesn't have a wallpaper, but if you are using a wider, try changing:

(SB theme??)/resources/images/Layer.png

The theme has some very nice alternates already in there, named Layer1, Layer2, etc. Just rename whatever you want to Layer.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post

May I ask as well these icons themed please:
    Mewseek
    Maillabels
    Anyring
    Dock
    Elert
    Qweeter
    iScheduler
    Snappy
    Truprint
    AlertArtist
    Push Test
    Metadataremoval
    MovieLand
    Mitime
    iTransmission
    CallLogPro
    MultiCleaner

Thx in advance.
    Hello Dacal, what would it be the best way to request above icon unthemed?

Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, that worked perfect.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry english is very bad
    i typing to reply sms on lockscreen with bitesms, i type very slow and jerky. I got this when installing theme
    Please help, i like jade hd

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just want to thank the creator for this awesome theme. I love the lock screen (3rd LS theme). It's very unique especially with the background photos for the calander and the weather.

However, I've bumped into a few problems which I hope can be helped. (I've done iFile editing with the css and java files but still can't solve). Sorry for the trouble! It's just the first time I encountered with such problem for a theme.

First of all, I'm on the latest 4g Ipod Touch, is this theme not meant for the touch and for the phone? The lockscreen takes quite some time to load (unless I sleep the device at the lock screen, then it'll repop up like normal). Say im on the homescreen or on an app and go sleep, the lockscreen starts out black with the slide bar and slowly loads everything. Is there a way to fix this?

Secondly, is there a way so that the weather icon like the sun or clouds from the lockscreen 1 theme to be implemented into the 3rd? The 3rd is just perfect with the background images on the calander and weather but its missing the weather image.

Lastly, any way around removing the "loading ___" screen when opening certain apps? If not is there a way to change the image? About 4 or so pages before this, somebody posted an image of the app store, ifile and mail for the load screen. I'm not sure how to swap the images. (For example, if I go into the app store folder for the theme, the load screen image are there but theres about 4 of them with different titles, should I just copy the posted image in previous posts and replace the names?)

Thank you so much all! Especially to the creator!

P.S. The Lockscreen kinda looks different towards the homescreen style in which takes a "technology" style, anyone has other homescreen themes they use along with this?

Thanks

Hi all ! I saw all the posts above, but i'm in vacations and don't have time to answer correctly to all the questions... I hope others members of the forum will hep you (please... !

@mdapro : I don't have biteMMS, need to intall it to see... Perhaps the com.bitemms/[email protected] ? Try to rename it and see if the prblem is solve.
    @jlluna : Don't have this problem, maybe the fix is in the com.apple.TelephonyUI... Try to replace [email protected] by a copy of [email protected]
    @Dalvar3 : PSD is include in the jade-HD main theme. It's the best way to make new icons.
    @DrNub : Jade is an heavy theme, lot of widget, lot of animation... Perhaps on iPod it's too much ? I can light it a little but not now (need to supress animation section in the CSS to see).
    It's simple to add the weather icon on LS3, but i can't do that now...

Sorry for this quick reply, but i hope you understand i'll can't make support for at least a week...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all ! I saw all the posts above, but i'm in vacations and don't have time to answer correctly to all the questions... I hope others members of the forum will hep you (please... !

@mdapro : I don't have biteMMS, need to intall it to see... Perhaps the com.bitemms/[email protected] ? Try to rename it and see if the prblem is solve.
    @jlluna : Don't have this problem, maybe the fix is in the com.apple.TelephonyUI... Try to replace [email protected] by a copy of [email protected]
    @Dalvar3 : PSD is include in the jade-HD main theme. It's the best way to make new icons.
    @DrNub : Jade is an heavy theme, lot of widget, lot of animation... Perhaps on iPod it's too much ? I can light it a little but not now (need to supress animation section in the CSS to see).
    It's simple to add the weather icon on LS3, but i can't do that now...

Sorry for this quick reply, but i hope you understand i'll can't make support for at least a week...
    Okay, thanks for the reply! Enjoy your vacation and I'll wait for your return along with members help