Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 569

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Jade HD

  1. #221
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    @MontyLife : Thx for helping people on this thread ! You're the man !
    np just glad to help & give back
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  2. #222
    Thanks Monty, however, regarding the loading screen, I do not see a folder under bundles for the one I want to add it to (Beejive). Thanks

  3. #223
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by trainp01 View Post
    Thanks Monty, however, regarding the loading screen, I do not see a folder under bundles for the one I want to add it to (Beejive). Thanks
    I posted a little tutorial #193 on the following link

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ade-hd-13.html

    Good luck
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  4. #224
    opps..my bad...sorry Monty. Thanks for everything.

  5. #225
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MontyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 258 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by trainp01 View Post
    opps..my bad...sorry Monty. Thanks for everything.
    np
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" John Lennon

  6. #226
    Hi all,

    Someone find a bug (the one and only in messaging application : when receive/send an image you don't see it correctly. I just forgot to make the image transparent... In fact, i use whats'App more than native iphone application...

    Here is the update for people familiar with SSH. I'll upgrade Cydia/Theme It soon, but not now : it's a minor thing, i prefer working on new stuff to integrate before uploading.

    Jade HD : com.apple.chatkit.zip

    Jade SD : com.apple.chatkit.zip

    Dacal
    Last edited by Dacal; 07-11-2011 at 03:59 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    elilab (07-12-2011)

  8. #227
    Can I please have the letters "mad" done in the same fashion as the jade logo on LS 1. It would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #228
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi ! Look at the video on first post



    Hmmmm.... You have reboot you iPhone yet ?
    Try delete springboard cache, activate then desactivate summerboard mode in winterboard, pray a little... Serriouly, if it don't work, i don't know...

    @all : Time to sleep !

    Dacal
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Crap!!!

    I tried all those and it didn't work. Man, I'm totally stumped at this! I usually can figure stuff out like this, but this one is evading me.

    Does anyone else have any ideas...I just can't get he Appstore icons to theme!!!!

  10. #229
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,989
    Thanks
    3,716
    Thanked 14,008 Times in 2,900 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi all,

    Someone find a bug (the one and only in messaging application : when receive/send an image you don't see it correctly. I just forgot to make the image transparent... In fact, i use whats'App more than native iphone application...

    Here is the update for people familiar with SSH. I'll upgrade Cydia/Theme It soon, but not now : it's a minor thing, i prefer working on new stuff to integrate before uploading.

    Jade HD : com.apple.chatkit.zip

    Jade SD : com.apple.chatkit.zip

    Dacal
    Thanks dacal, I just realized that, it's fine now..

  11. #230
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Does anyone else have any ideas...I just can't get he Appstore icons to theme!!!!
    Ok, so get this! I couldn't figure out why the AppStore icons weren't auto creating, so I decided to manually create each icon with Photoshop.

    They all worked, but I cannot get "Golfshot GPS" and "Week Calendar" to theme. I've tried using the bundle, the icon folder, and the folders method!

    I feel like ripping my hair out!!!!!!

  12. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Ok, so get this! I couldn't figure out why the AppStore icons weren't auto creating, so I decided to manually create each icon with Photoshop.

    They all worked, but I cannot get "Golfshot GPS" and "Week Calendar" to theme. I've tried using the bundle, the icon folder, and the folders method!

    I feel like ripping my hair out!!!!!!
    Have you tried the app theme icon maker?

  13. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Ok, so get this! I couldn't figure out why the AppStore icons weren't auto creating, so I decided to manually create each icon with Photoshop.

    They all worked, but I cannot get "Golfshot GPS" and "Week Calendar" to theme. I've tried using the bundle, the icon folder, and the folders method!

    I feel like ripping my hair out!!!!!!
    It's very strange.... Have you tried to desintall, then reinstall winterboard ? Else, pehaps time to restore and rejailbreak your phone...

  14. #233
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,989
    Thanks
    3,716
    Thanked 14,008 Times in 2,900 Posts

    Everything works well except clock & date on the starus bar are not visible if I open some apps, so I install clean status to make it visible

  15. #234
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 490 Times in 217 Posts

    You do not intend to create new icons? a new series

  16. #235
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,383
    Thanks
    8,431
    Thanked 21,537 Times in 4,317 Posts

    Hi Dacal, Just wanted to congratulate you on a first class 1st theme, purchased it a couple of days ago.. great job pal.

    What's up with the "Thanks" button in the first post? It's not working,

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  17. #236
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,178
    Thanks
    13,694
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Dacal, Just wanted to congratulate you on a first class 1st theme, purchased it a couple of days ago.. great job pal.

    What's up with the "Thanks" button in the first post? It's not working,
    hey ian, welcome back sir, hows my native country philippines?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-12-2011)

  19. #237
    Thx Ian !!! Very long time i not see you on the forum !

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-12-2011)

  21. #238
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,383
    Thanks
    8,431
    Thanked 21,537 Times in 4,317 Posts

    Thanks guys, yeah.. I took a break for a bit. Everything's great at home thanks, now on a job in Hong Kong for 6 months or so. Will try to become more active here again.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  22. #239
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,377
    Thanks
    3,954
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Dacal, Just wanted to congratulate you on a first class 1st theme, purchased it a couple of days ago.. great job pal.

    What's up with the "Thanks" button in the first post? It's not working,
    Great to see you back Ian! I have always admired your weather widgets and your willingness to share them and to help others.

    Good to see you here mate.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (07-12-2011)

  24. #240
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,383
    Thanks
    8,431
    Thanked 21,537 Times in 4,317 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Great to see you back Ian! I have always admired your weather widgets and your willingness to share them and to help others.

    Good to see you here mate.
    Thanks Wave, Dacal helped me out a lot when I got stuck on those widgets, he's a very talented guy, like yourself Wave.
    Good to be back.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 07-12-2011 at 06:43 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •