+ Reply
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TheGRID by Fnet Designs RELEASE!

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Well I downloaded the theme because the author claimed it used very little RAM. And I can confirm that he (or she) is not lying; the RAM footprint is tiny!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well I downloaded the theme because the author claimed it used very little RAM. And I can confirm that he (or she) is not lying; the RAM footprint is tiny!

Very impressive.

As for the actual look and feel... mmmmyeah, it's okay.

Do the other fnet themes (AppleCORE and AppleWeb) also have such low RAM usage?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,698 Times in 711 Posts

That's funny cause I was going to suggest applecore when u bought this one!! is my favorite theme ever and I have alot (over 30 db and countless wb) plus if u like to mod applecore by far the best!!! like 3000 posts on mmi forum with lots of different things for modding!!

I run a 3GS only get 110 mb ram but I've heard ip4 users bragging about over 300 mb!!
    Last edited by Happy363; 08-16-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    That's funny cause I was going to suggest applecore when u bought this one!! is my favorite theme ever and I have alot (over 30 db and countless wb) plus if u like to mod applecore by far the best!!! like 3000 posts on mmi forum with lots of different things for modding!!

I run a 3GS only get 110 mb ram but I've heard ip4 users bragging about over 300 mb!!
    On a fully installed iphone4 I still reach 325 MB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

If you guys like this theme, go rate it in The Theme Outlet! Star rating system is up and running now!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 397 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Hey finga what next?? Hope all that time on theme outlet gave u a great idea for next theme!!
    The store is keeping me VERY busy, but I have a few NEW ipad theme ideas that we (Fnet Designs) will be making, along with current theme updates and TheGRID on ipad is coming too.

Quote Originally Posted by onelifecrisis View Post
    Wait... nevermind. I guessed lucky. I clicked the link in my iPod's mail app and, after waiting for Safari to download it, I got the option to open the .deb in iFile. Then I got three choices, one of which was Installer. I chose that, and now I'm seeing something that looks like the Cydia installation screen. Annnd... yep, that seems to have done the trick. Panic attack over. For a minute there I was afraid I might have to use my brain.

Oops, cross-post.
    I think you meant iFile.
    Anyway it's sorted, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by onelifecrisis View Post
    Ummm...

I installed The Theme Outlet. I used it to buy TheGRID. Then... nothing! Just a PayPal confirmation with a Close button that doesn't work.

I closed the app (fully) and relaunched it. Still nothing. Confused, I checked my email account and found a new email from The Theme Outlet with a link to a file called thegridtheme.deb. Slick /sarcasm.

So... would anyone here be so kind as to tell me WTF I'm supposed to do with a .deb file? The Theme Outlet app seems to contain absolutely no information on this. Neither does the first post of this thread. Thanks.
    I assumed no one needed to know what a .DEB file is, because the purchase confirmation the pops up AUTOMATICALLY has a download link right on it that when clicked, automates the entire process. Not to mention the email comes with the link also.

Additionally if you ever need support for a product, contact the source, not a forum board. I could have easily helped you out. We have made it very easy to contact us on the app.

Sorry for all the confusion, I guess for a few out there, we will need to make a FAQ section on the app.
    Last edited by thefinga; 08-23-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,191 Times in 4,215 Posts

Voted frank...now waiting for the iPad love...is possible to make wifi version meaning no weather widgets cause not on wifi all the time =) just a thought.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,730 Posts

Happy Labor Day to alL my Friends!!!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Thanks

Bump

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone know how to activate the other widgets. I'd like to add a bing widget. And a modmyi widget

Thanks

bump this up

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to create a transparent wallpaper for this theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking Date not functioning correctly
    hey guys, does anyone have a problem with the date not functioning right? i have to respring my phone everyday for the date to be accurate. its always a day behind. like today is the 9th, if i wake up tomorrow, it will still say the 9th until i respring it. Do i need to edit something thru ifile? Please help, thanks in advance.Also, please respond to this post as well as sending me a message incase i miss the response about what to do, please.
    Last edited by aljanei; 01-09-2012 at 07:52 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i can not install this theme, everytime i wanna activate this theme from Dreamboard, my phone crashes to Safe mode.

i'm on iOs 5.0.1 ( iPhone 4 ) and i have this cydia tweaks installed : ( maybe one or more of this tweaks is not compatible with this theme ?!! )

- Springtomize 2

+ Enabled Delay Dimming in Lockscreen, Custome Label Mode in LockScreen, Hide Newsstand, Custome Carrier.

- Barrel

- FolderEnhancer

- Hands-Free Control

- InfiniDock

- KillBackground

- Phone Buzzer

- Spire

- User Agent Faker

- WinterBoard :

+ Enabled White Icon Labels

- Zephyr

So, any HELP ?!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are you sure all those apps are compatible with iOS 5? I had copied the theme to my PC before upgrading and copied it back, and it's working. I had a similar issue with iOS 5, and I think it was with one of the Lockinfo plugins. I had to remove Lockinfo and re-install.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sbs8331 For This Useful Post:

QE_LiTHiUm (01-12-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    Are you sure all those apps are compatible with iOS 5? I had copied the theme to my PC before upgrading and copied it back, and it's working. I had a similar issue with iOS 5, and I think it was with one of the Lockinfo plugins. I had to remove Lockinfo and re-install.
    Most of the tweaks i installed are Ios 5 tweaks only. And the only Lockinfo related app is springtomize 2, i'll try removing it, and then browsing for the theme in dreamboard. I'll post back the results.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    At last i did find the problem.

Barrel Is Not Compatible with this theme. Everyone please note that if Barrel tweak is installed this theme will crash your phone into Safe Mode.

It's kindda strange. Why this tweak conflicts with this theme ? I've installed other dreamboard themes with this tweak installed. This theme is the only theme i've seen so far which if Barrel is installed makes the sprinboard crash.
    Last edited by QE_LiTHiUm; 01-12-2012 at 05:54 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to QE_LiTHiUm For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (01-12-2012)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

this theme is much more complex than most DB themes

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    this theme is much more complex than most DB themes
    So does Frank comparing to me
    LOL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Very VERY new user to the iphone and jailbreaking in general. Ive figured out most of the theme but what I cant figure out is how to change the widgets in the widget bars. I tried messing with the twitter portion (because I never use twitter) and can not figure out how to A: change the name of the twitter tab to something different, or B; just figure out a way to try and direct that tab to another website. Is this possible? If so how? If not then any help with getting the tab back to at least displaying twitter home page would be helpful. Right now its just gets stuck at loading, which I believe is because Ive messed with the HTML code and have not the slightest on resetting it to the original.

Thanks a ton for any help at all!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wanted to say first...AWESOME THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now i have a tiny problem everytime i respring i lost the set up i have done in edit mode...any thoughts about this or what i can do to save it. i have tried saving with backboard but doesn't seem to help!!!!!!also any way of changing the wallpapers to my own preferences!!!!!!!!! again excellent theme and thanks for any help you can give me!!!!!