+ Reply
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 690

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: TheGRID by Fnet Designs RELEASE!

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Kr0NiK lmao I posted the same link. Original post updated. here is the new link Thanks for catching that bro. Kr0NiKs GridLS v2.zip Yes it's part of
...
  1. #201
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 721 Times in 367 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    lmao I posted the same link. Original post updated. here is the new link Thanks for catching that bro.

    Kr0NiKs GridLS v2.zip



    Yes it's part of the overlay now.
    Damn... I knew something wasn't right. Lol!

  2. #202
    Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist but lost within' a minute
    Posts
    2,549
    Thanks
    2,492
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,027 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    OK folks, after doing the lockscreen for Mrs. Moose last night I realized it was probably too complicated for the average user, especially if you don't use or like Photoshop. So I decided to rewrite some things and make it simpler for you

    Kr0NiKs GridLS
    ****Version 2****
    Changes:
    - Wallpaper has now been separated so you can use whatever image you want, they just need to be named correctly and be sized correctly.
    HD - "[email protected]" size 640x1100
    SD - "Lockscreen.png" size 320x550

    - Overlay has been made (This is the bars and the slide area)
    Same rules apply as Wallpaper just different name.
    HD - "[email protected]" size 640x1100
    SD - "LockOverlay.png" size 320x550

    - I wrote the Name on the slider into the code so you can change it without using PS.
    Instructions in the ReadMe file.

    - I had to change the plist code so make sure to use the new code and delete the old change if you installed v1.

    - v1 PSD's still work if you want to use them but shouldn't be necessary for the average user. Removed PSD file from v2.

    Hopefully this will be simpler for everyone. Just make sure to do a clean install, I changed many of the widget files.

    Enjoy and let me know if there are problems.
    As always please don't forget the thanks button, c00kies are my friends
    Kr0NiK

    Kr0NiKs GridLS v2.zip
    You are the doctor!
    Thanks

    On version 1 there was no issue, but this version I can't save in my current.plist

    XML parser error

    BUt the add this.plist only contains this:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <string>LockView</string>
    </plist>
    Is this right???
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 07-03-2011 at 05:31 PM.

  3. #203
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    I've done everything that was on the read me for the lock screen but I can't get it to show up on my widget options help please

  4. #204
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    2,741
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 647 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    You are the doctor!
    Thanks

    On version 1 there was no issue, but this version I can't save in my current.plist

    Is this right???
    That's not right. This is what it should be.
    Code:
    	<key>LockView</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>SlideView</string>
    			<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>320</integer>
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>960</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>0</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>480</integer>
    			<key>VerticalScrollBars</key><false/>
    			<key>Paging</key><true/>
    			<key>Actions</key><array>
    				<string>get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY = 0 ? unlock : nothing</string>
    				<string>views.PreviewImage.alpha = get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY / -480 + 1</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,480</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>WebView</string>
    					<key>URL</key><string>$ROOT/Widgets/Lockscreen/Lockscreen.html</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,600</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    					<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/LockOverlay.png</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,600</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    					<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/Lockscreen.png</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Preview.png</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>PreviewImage</string>
    		</dict>
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose31704 View Post
    I've done everything that was on the read me for the lock screen but I can't get it to show up on my widget options help please
    What's happening Jose? It doesn't show up in the widget list it just runs when you lock the phone. Is it not doing that?

  5. #205
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    You are the doctor!
    Thanks

    On version 1 there was no issue, but this version I can't save in my current.plist

    XML parser error

    BUt the add this.plist only contains this:



    Is this right???
    That is definitely not all of the code. My download had all the code and is working great. Try downloading and un-ziping again.

    NeverMind, I am slow as usual.
    Last edited by petshop; 07-03-2011 at 06:39 PM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petshop For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (07-03-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (07-04-2011)

  7. #206
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    2,033
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

    [QUOTE=chevymusclecar;6121971]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post

    Not that I know of...but it's super simple...I usually exit dreamboard...iFile into var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/_library/Caches/Icons...and delete the theme name of which you would like the cached icons to be deleted...then when you go back into dreamboard and select the theme it will re-cache your current icon setup...
    Mobile app thanks I usually do that was just wondering if there was a lazier way

  8. #207
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 46 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    That's not right. This is what it should be.
    Code:
    	<key>LockView</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>SlideView</string>
    			<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>320</integer>
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>960</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>0</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>480</integer>
    			<key>VerticalScrollBars</key><false/>
    			<key>Paging</key><true/>
    			<key>Actions</key><array>
    				<string>get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY = 0 ? unlock : nothing</string>
    				<string>views.PreviewImage.alpha = get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY / -480 + 1</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,480</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>WebView</string>
    					<key>URL</key><string>$ROOT/Widgets/Lockscreen/Lockscreen.html</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,600</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    					<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/LockOverlay.png</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,600</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    					<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/Lockscreen.png</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Preview.png</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>PreviewImage</string>
    		</dict>
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>



    What's happening Jose? It doesn't show up in the widget list it just runs when you lock the phone. Is it not doing that?

    <key>LockView</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    <key>id</key><string>SlideView</string>
    <key>ContentWidth</key><integer>320</integer>
    <key>ContentHeight</key><integer>960</integer>
    <key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>0</integer>
    <key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>480</integer>
    <key>VerticalScrollBars</key><false/>
    <key>Paging</key><true/>
    <key>Actions</key><array>
    <string>get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY = 0 ? unlock : nothing</string>
    <string>views.PreviewImage.alpha = get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY / -480 + 1</string>
    </array>
    <key>Subviews</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,480</string>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>WebView</string>
    <key>URL</key><string>$ROOT/Widgets/Lockscreen/Lockscreen.html</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,600</string>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/[email protected]</string>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,600</string>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/[email protected]</string>
    </dict>
    </array>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Preview.png</string>
    <key>id</key><string>PreviewImage</string>
    </dict>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>




    i am using iphone 4 and i had to changed those lines to make it worked

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to elchlngon For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (07-04-2011)

  10. #208
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Thx for the wonderful DB theme and all of the sweet mods....

    Haven't been on the jb scene since my 3GS, so forgive my ? if it's stupid... But with theGrid loaded, I can't seem to multitask by double tapping the home button. It pulls up the bottom bar but can't scroll thru the open apps...? This can cause a heap of apps to be left open running in the background over the course of a days use... Or Am I missing something here?

    Also touching and holding down on an app, doesn't create the wiggle effect so u can delete apps..

  11. #209
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jordan, UT
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    OK folks, after doing the lockscreen for Mrs. Moose last night I realized it was probably too complicated for the average user, especially if you don't use or like Photoshop. So I decided to rewrite some things and make it simpler for you

    Kr0NiKs GridLS
    ****Version 2****
    Changes:
    - Wallpaper has now been separated so you can use whatever image you want, they just need to be named correctly and be sized correctly.
    HD - "[email protected]" size 640x1100
    SD - "Lockscreen.png" size 320x550

    - Overlay has been made (This is the bars and the slide area)
    Same rules apply as Wallpaper just different name.
    HD - "[email protected]" size 640x1100
    SD - "LockOverlay.png" size 320x550

    - I wrote the Name on the slider into the code so you can change it without using PS.
    Instructions in the ReadMe file.

    - I had to change the plist code so make sure to use the new code and delete the old change if you installed v1.

    - v1 PSD's still work if you want to use them but shouldn't be necessary for the average user. Removed PSD file from v2.

    Hopefully this will be simpler for everyone. Just make sure to do a clean install, I changed many of the widget files.

    Enjoy and let me know if there are problems.
    As always please don't forget the thanks button, c00kies are my friends
    Kr0NiK

    Kr0NiKs GridLS v2.zip
    Thanks a bunch man. I may have missed it but is there a way to change the second picture that appears after you slide to unlock?

  12. #210
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    how to make the date and time and the top folders disappear (Tunn off/on optional)

  13. #211
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    Thanks a bunch man. I may have missed it but is there a way to change the second picture that appears after you slide to unlock?
    Yeah, take a screenshot of your setup and name it Preview.png then replace the one in thegrid folder

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    AuStynburg (07-03-2011), Kr0NiK (07-03-2011), WhyNotCallMeRo (07-04-2011)

  15. #212
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    No it's not running the lockscreen at all I changed the current list and followed all the steps on the read me
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    That's not right. This is what it should be.
    Code:
    	<key>LockView</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ScrollView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>SlideView</string>
    			<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>320</integer>
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>960</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetX</key><integer>0</integer>
    			<key>ContentOffsetY</key><integer>480</integer>
    			<key>VerticalScrollBars</key><false/>
    			<key>Paging</key><true/>
    			<key>Actions</key><array>
    				<string>get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY = 0 ? unlock : nothing</string>
    				<string>views.PreviewImage.alpha = get.views.SlideView.contentOffsetY / -480 + 1</string>
    			</array>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,480</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>WebView</string>
    					<key>URL</key><string>$ROOT/Widgets/Lockscreen/Lockscreen.html</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,600</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    					<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/LockOverlay.png</string>
    				</dict>
    				<dict>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,480,320,600</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    					<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/Lockscreen.png</string>
    				</dict>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>0,0,320,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Preview.png</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>PreviewImage</string>
    		</dict>
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>



    What's happening Jose? It doesn't show up in the widget list it just runs when you lock the phone. Is it not doing that?

  16. #213
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    2,741
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 647 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    Thanks a bunch man. I may have missed it but is there a way to change the second picture that appears after you slide to unlock?
    The second picture is the theme preview. You can change it to whatever you want but it needs to be there, I tried deleting the code for it and it black screened, I admit I didn't try very hard though.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    AuStynburg (07-03-2011)

  18. #214
    Green Apple i_love_baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Check your theme permissions and Current permissions.
    mobile/mobile
    RWE all
    Reset all permissions and all is better. Thank you!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to i_love_baseball For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (07-03-2011)

  20. #215
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    2,741
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 647 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose31704 View Post
    No it's not running the lockscreen at all I changed the current list and followed all the steps on the read me
    That's odd.
    You placed the Lockscreen folder in Widgets?
    Placed the Lockscreen and LockOverlay in the Images folder?
    Added the code to the bottom of the plist and deleted the bottom 2 lines 1st?
    Set the plist code to @2x for the images if you are on iP4?

    Are you running a SB tweak like lockinfo? I don't use it so it could cause a conflict.

    Worst case send me your plist and I'll look at it for you.

    Anyone else having this problem?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    Witchbane (07-03-2011)

  22. #216
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    The only problem with such an awesome and feature rich theme, is the lack of need for tweaking. Kinda boring, not the theme the lack of need for changing it

  23. #217
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Happy Birthday,Finga!!!

  24. #218
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    That's odd.
    You placed the Lockscreen folder in Widgets?
    Placed the Lockscreen and LockOverlay in the Images folder?
    Added the code to the bottom of the plist and deleted the bottom 2 lines 1st?
    Set the plist code to @2x for the images if you are on iP4?

    Are you running a SB tweak like lockinfo? I don't use it so it could cause a conflict.

    Worst case send me your plist and I'll look at it for you.

    Anyone else having this problem?
    no problems here, working flawlessly. Thanks KrONiK

    Hey KrONiK, any chance of you making a CK for theGrid, maybe one using the blue glow (lights) from the Tron pics behind the letters and numbers.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to petshop For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (07-03-2011)

  26. #219
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks
    2,741
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 647 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by petshop View Post
    no problems here, working flawlessly. Thanks KrONiK

    Hey KrONiK, any chance of you making a CK for theGrid, maybe one using the blue glow (lights) from the Tron pics behind the letters and numbers.
    Not sure, maybe. LuciferKo is working on one, want to see what he releases first.

  27. #220
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    952
    Thanks
    2,033
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

    Don't know if it had been mentioned yet, but just like the cnn widget, the twitter widget also freezes the entire OS up when you click on a link. (like a hotfrog photo for example)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts