Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New!!! Iphone 4 Dreamboard Theme by Bio Electric Design

Default New!!! Iphone 4 Dreamboard Theme by Bio Electric Design
    This is my first dreamboard theme and I tried to include a little functionality with help from Fnet Designs (aka finga). He helped introduce this amazing code to me and I plan to improve the functionality in my next themes. It is good to have friends like Finga..

I am packing the theme today and will have it up for sale by tonight..

The Satellite Iphone 4 Dreamboard theme includes a Quick Launch dock at the bottom of the screen that scrolls and includes all of your common everyday applications.

The center Satellite Dock circle buttons, which include weather settings, time dock, social media widgets and the center eye, which is set for your camera app.

At the top of theme is the Ipad/Monitor Dock, which includes up/down and left/right scrolling features. Up always goes to your application button to launch your app folder. Down is where you will find the wallpaper settings, where there are 25 different wallpapers. Left/Right scrolling includes Settings, Games, Notes and more.

Thanks,
    Shawn

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 407 Posts

Gorgeous!

(also...FIRST!!)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (07-02-2011)

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme looks sick! Puts mine to waste... But wow, really outdid yourself. I like the tech look it has...i want it!! It looks slick, nice, and of course...Organized, hits my taste. Will it be paid or free?
    I really need help with my theme.

@thefinga

You think you can help me out man? Really in need of a person to look over my coding...especially since i am new to DB.

Thanks...I appreciate it... its going to be $1.99... It doesn't have the functionality like "The Grid", but I wanted something smooth and fast for myself. Thanks again and I'm really excited to finally finish my 1st theme... Runs amazing.. I'm lucky to have a friend like Frank...

Shawn

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bioelectric View Post
    Thanks...I appreciate it... its going to be $1.99... It doesn't have the functionality like "The Grid", but I wanted something smooth and fast for myself. Thanks again and I'm really excited to finally finish my 1st theme... Runs amazing.. I'm lucky to have a friend like Frank...

Shawn
    Cool, Well, it doesn't have to be as functional as TheGrid. Hellz i would buy it. Is it good on RAM? Cause if it is, thats all i need for it to end up on my iPod...

Plenty of ram.... Made sure to call the widgets in so they were not running all the time. Runs fast....Also the sound pack for the grid goes perfect with it. I created the sounds for Finga...

I plan to create Ui themes next for the phone and custom sound themes. Just haven't learned how to package sounds yet...

I'm having a blast creating....
    Shawn

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default When
    This great how long before I can have it on my phone

Default Thanks!!!!
    Bio Electric

Link to my store...Thanks for the quick response.. I will try to keep on top of this thread tonight as much as possible. It installs crazy fast from ifile.

I wanted to include my psd's in the download but they were to big.

Enjoy and thanks,
    Shawn

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Wow
    Just got this and put it on my phone and wow how good is this
    It's has blown me away
    Is there a lockscreen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    This theme looks sick! Puts mine to waste... But wow, really outdid yourself. I like the tech look it has...i want it!! It looks slick, nice, and of course...Organized, hits my taste. Will it be paid or free?
    I really need help with my theme.

@thefinga

You think you can help me out man? Really in need of a person to look over my coding...especially since i am new to DB.
    I wish I had time man, but right now I'm one man doing the work of 50 ....lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I wish I had time man, but right now I'm one man doing the work of 50 ....lol
    I understand man! NP

@bioelectric

Is the theme released? Cause i want it!! Lol

Default Store
    Store.....

Http://www.bioelectric.wazala.com

No custom lock screen yet....

Thanks,
    Shawn

I like it, but is there a way to edit and change the icons?
    Would be nice if I could change the icons in the dock, or include a 'favorites' folder to add most used apps.

Default Folders
    I plan to add more features in my next themes that will allow custom folders and icons. At the moment it doesn't. You can check out the mod threads to change it and I am willing to send the button psd's so you can change them.

Thank,
    Shawn

Thanks. The psd would be great so I can edit the plist and images.
    Theme is easy on RAM. Maybe put a symbol on the round buttons to indicate what they launch.
    I just need to edit to add a few of my most used apps (informant, todo) in the dock. Looking forward to your other themes.

Interesting.... Very unique my man. I like it a lot. Nice to see a dreamboard theme that isnt just mimicking another phone

Excellent... Reducing the photoshop files down...

Thanks..

Thanks

Looking good man

Default Update!!!
    I'm going to make some updates this week on the Satellite Theme. Had some minor tweaks and I designed some new wallpapers that I just designed. Anyone who purchased the theme still has has 2 more downloads in the store. I will email you and post when it is ready in this thread.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bioelectric For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (07-05-2011)

As soon as the wazala store is back up and working, I will have a new update that should fix widget problems in the theme. Dreamboard needs some updates to fix some of the quirks with widgets. New wallpapers!!!

Hopefully the store is good by morning..

Shawn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast