Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD - Ceramic White -

Thanks

Thank you very much Falcon!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-05-2011)

Requesting center dock icon of iPod + Messages

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Correct me if im wrong, but the theme comes with those 2 requested icons on the dock LOL

I want the CENTER. Like to replace phone

Sorry falcon, also, great work.
    Last edited by Samberg865; 07-05-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Falcon that looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Congratulations!

Just one question, though. Will the Current.plist from BoxorHD work on this one? I mean, are all the files named the same? If I only have to change the folder name for whatever this one is, that'd be great as well.

Thanks! And don't think you need it, but if you want any kind of help, just ask. Glad to help!
    @WinfisDesign

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post

Just one question, though. Will the Current.plist from BoxorHD work on this one? I mean, are all the files named the same? If I only have to change the folder name for whatever this one is, that'd be great as well.

Thanks! And don't think you need it, but if you want any kind of help, just ask. Glad to help!
    My understanding of it is that it will work, cause the new theme has the new images, the only issue you would run into is if you have an imge for the black but not have the white version you would have to request for it to be made in white. Also I beleive you will have to look for all the pathes that point to the image location and change the folder name from the black to the white folder name. But that should not be hard but you will atleast have all the icons in the locations you want

Anyone here have a good theme for like, white notification pop-ups?

Ok @Falcon/@Mouse, I have a question/idea that I wanted to run by you guys and get input from others as to what they think.

Could you, or would it be too much of a pain in the a**, make all of the Icon names part of the code? Like instead of each Icon having the name made into the icon, you make it part of the code so that for instance people that use Bytafont to change the font on their phone they would also be able to change the font on the icons and/or the color of the Fonts on the icons. Like myself, i would like it to be "Blue" like mouse made for me but that would require remaking each and every icon I use where as if it was part of the code I could just change the "string" with the color code that I want to use. This would also allow some more customization to the theme

Mouse could also maybe build this feature into the Plist Builder so that can maybe set "pre loaded" colors from the Plist Builder as they customize their theme.

I understand that this would be an initial "lot of work" but in the end would make things much easier, as you would only have to make "blank" icons with just the images and the code would have the naming.

Also have you looked any into the "Home button" option?

If this is just stupid just tell me to shut up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Anyone here have a good theme for like, white notification pop-ups?
    I use "Blue" badges and think they look awesome!! but thats just me

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309891231.476136.jpg
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-05-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ok @Falcon/@Mouse, I have a question/idea that I wanted to run by you guys and get input from others as to what they think.

Could you, or would it be too much of a pain in the a**, make all of the Icon names part of the code? Like instead of each Icon having the name made into the icon, you make it part of the code so that for instance people that use Bytafont to change the font on their phone they would also be able to change the font on the icons and/or the color of the Fonts on the icons. Like myself, i would like it to be "Blue" like mouse made for me but that would require remaking each and every icon I use where as if it was part of the code I could just change the "string" with the color code that I want to use. This would also allow some more customization to the theme

Mouse could also maybe build this feature into the Plist Builder so that can maybe set "pre loaded" colors from the Plist Builder as they customize their theme.

I understand that this would be an initial "lot of work" but in the end would make things much easier, as you would only have to make "blank" icons with just the images and the code would have the naming.

If this is just stupid just tell me to shut up lol

I use "Blue" badges and think they look awesome!! but thats just me

What does it look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    What does it look like?
    Lmao!!! There is a screenshot I posted

It says "Invalid Attachment". Could you check it out?
    @WinfisDesign

14. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (07-05-2011)

It says "Invalid Attachment". Could you check it out?
    It opens for me, let me just repost it again and let me knwo if you guys can open it or not

Can you guys see this??

Last edited by Moose0704; 07-05-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks

It opens for me, let me just repost it again and let me knwo if you guys can open it or not

Can you guys see this??

Looks real good!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (07-05-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    Looks real good!
    Yeah I just love the blue and white combo, yes blue is my fav color but it also looks really good regardless, I think the red is just too much

I see it this time, and it looks great!

Falcon, I got a question: Can we become Donators now and get the BoxorHD White and future BoxorHD pre-releases? Thanks!
    @WinfisDesign

Falcon, I got a question: Can we become Donators now and get the BoxorHD White and future BoxorHD pre-releases? Thanks!
    Here they are if you want them

Blue Badges

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-05-2011)

Thanks

Here they are if you want them

Blue Badges
    Sweet! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    Sweet! Thanks!
    Your welcome

same changes on the plist, but I will also update the black version so it will interchangeable in the future you can send me your black current.plist and I will make it white compatible

That is not possible atm, since currently the big icon uses "button" so no label would be shown. So I don't think it will happen anytime soon, or probably ever haha I could make BoxorHD Sea Blue version, BUT that is just too corny ! haha

Oh and regarding the home button, It would be just custom mod. I don't think I will release it for public, but lets see

You can, but the free copy for BoxorHD White is only for donators who donated *any amount* before the white version was released (this is just a perks)

unless you donate more that $1.79 (If you have purchase the black one and provide me with the receipt) you will be consider as Donator

I hope, I'm making sense here

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast