+ Reply
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 755

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD - Ceramic White -

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Found out how to make it. If kind of fun to make your own icon
...
  1. #701
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Found out how to make it. If kind of fun to make your own icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boxor HD - Ceramic White --shadowgun.png   Boxor HD - Ceramic White --flipboard.png   Boxor HD - Ceramic White --chase3.png  
    Last edited by tacoma96; 01-18-2012 at 12:09 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tacoma96 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (01-22-2012)

  3. #702
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    How do I turn off the panoramic wallpaper my background does not move when I am scrolling. I want to use the regular iphone wallpaper images and the the panoramic wallpaper so I need to stop the wallpaper from scrolling while I scroll through my pages. Thank you!

  4. #703
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Is there anyway to make the icons folders? I have a lot of apps and only having 2 folders on top wont work. Or is there a way to have more than 3 folders, games, apps, favorites, on top?

    btw, I donated. Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6FS20072PC1693058.

    my real email is different from my paypal one though.
    Last edited by imper; 01-22-2012 at 07:44 AM.

  5. #704
    Green Apple trinititan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    I absolutely love this theme, and I am so happy my 4S is jailbroken so I can get this theme back. Can I make 3 icon request please? Touch (formerly PingChat!), GoogleVoice and Fring.

    Thank you.
    I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved for Who I'm Not

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to trinititan For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (01-22-2012)

  7. #705
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I am also having a problem trying to get the icons to link to certain apps. Like I have the weather channel max but I cannot figure out how to get the icon to link to it. I changed the string to "com.apple.TWCmax" and it still wont work. Any help? I also need to do a few more like gas cubby, etc.

  8. #706
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gjm4jc View Post
    How do I turn off the panoramic wallpaper my background does not move when I am scrolling. I want to use the regular iphone wallpaper images and the the panoramic wallpaper so I need to stop the wallpaper from scrolling while I scroll through my pages. Thank you!
    you can try to edit Current.plist

    find

    Code:
    		<key>ScrollViewDidScroll</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>views.Wallpaper.x = get.views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX / -2 - 160</string>
    		</array>
    edit it to

    Code:
    		<key>ScrollViewDidScroll</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>views.Wallpaper.x = get.views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX</string>
    		</array>
    and also edit

    Code:
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>-200,0,1300,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>Wallpaper</string>
    		</dict>
    to

    Code:
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>0,0,640,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>Wallpaper</string>
    		</dict>
    Quote Originally Posted by imper View Post
    Is there anyway to make the icons folders? I have a lot of apps and only having 2 folders on top wont work. Or is there a way to have more than 3 folders, games, apps, favorites, on top?

    btw, I donated. Your transaction ID for this payment is: 6FS20072PC1693058.

    my real email is different from my paypal one though.
    it's not possible without editing the theme itself, have you received the theme ?

    Quote Originally Posted by trinititan View Post
    I absolutely love this theme, and I am so happy my 4S is jailbroken so I can get this theme back. Can I make 3 icon request please? Touch (formerly PingChat!), GoogleVoice and Fring.

    Thank you.
    So I'm guessing Dreamboard works on 4S ? that is good news !





    more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

    Quote Originally Posted by imper View Post
    I am also having a problem trying to get the icons to link to certain apps. Like I have the weather channel max but I cannot figure out how to get the icon to link to it. I changed the string to "com.apple.TWCmax" and it still wont work. Any help? I also need to do a few more like gas cubby, etc.
    Download AppInfo from Cydia to find the correct bundle id for the apps

    Quote Originally Posted by tacoma96 View Post
    Found out how to make it. If kind of fun to make your own icon
    That is great ! thanks

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    tacoma96 (01-22-2012)

  10. #707
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thank you. Appinfo did the trick.

    Do the notifications show up on the icons? It is not showing up on the icons when I get a text or missed call. If I look at the apps dropdown folder it shows them but no on the large or the small icons.

    Anyway to fix this?
    Last edited by imper; 01-22-2012 at 03:19 PM.

  11. #708
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    you can try to edit Current.plist

    find

    Code:
    		<key>ScrollViewDidScroll</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>views.Wallpaper.x = get.views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX / -2 - 160</string>
    		</array>
    edit it to

    Code:
    		<key>ScrollViewDidScroll</key>
    		<array>
    			<string>views.Wallpaper.x = get.views.ScrollView.contentOffsetX</string>
    		</array>
    and also edit

    Code:
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>-200,0,1300,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>Wallpaper</string>
    		</dict>
    to

    Code:
    		<dict>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>0,0,640,480</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>Wallpaper</string>
    		</dict>


    it's not possible without editing the theme itself, have you received the theme ?



    So I'm guessing Dreamboard works on 4S ? that is good news !





    more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket



    Download AppInfo from Cydia to find the correct bundle id for the apps



    That is great ! thanks
    Thank you falcon for the reply falcon but it did not work. I play around with it and try to figure it out. I did it for the black Boxor hd theme but forgot, so I just might copy that plist and use it for my white boxor hd theme.

  12. #709
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    can anyone make a big icon for "Fooducate" Thanks

    Also will bytafont work in changing the font with this theme. I know it will not change the big icons or the top and bottom docks but will it change say the fonts on the weather widget and within the theme if I use an app like cydia or notes and so on?
    Last edited by gjm4jc; 01-22-2012 at 09:59 PM.

  13. #710
    Green Apple trinititan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

    So I'm guessing Dreamboard works on 4S ? that is good news !





    more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    yep works perfectly running it since friday. thanks for the icons
    I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved for Who I'm Not

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to trinititan For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (01-24-2012)

  15. #711
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gjm4jc View Post
    can anyone make a big icon for "Fooducate" Thanks

    Also will bytafont work in changing the font with this theme. I know it will not change the big icons or the top and bottom docks but will it change say the fonts on the weather widget and within the theme if I use an app like cydia or notes and so on?
    No, bytafont wont change on the weather as well



    more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

  16. #712
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Can you make a big Xbox live one, jet pack joyride one, see crate box, and ice rage.

    I would appreciate it a lot! Thanks in advance

    My bad wrong place I need this for black iPad
    Last edited by Polop98; 01-24-2012 at 05:23 PM.

  17. #713
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default icon requests
    hi falcon,
    i want to say that you're absolutely amazing! i jailbroke my iphone for the first time 2 days ago, and have only downloaded 3 themes, all of which are made by you!

    anyway, here are some icons that were made for the black version that i would love to have in the white version:
    Alien Blue
    feedly
    Deliveries
    Kindle

    here is the 1password icon made by kuanyu which i'd love to have in black:
    Boxor HD - Ceramic White --1password.png

    and finally, here's something i'd love to have in both black and white:
    Boxor HD - Ceramic White --mzl.fqpfjwsh.175x175-75.jpg
    the app's name is "iTrans PATH"

    Thank you very much in advance!

    oh one more thing, i'm wondering if there's a way to set up the lockscreen so that I don't have to swipe twice to unlock my phone? right now i have to swipe first to bypass the BoxorHD lockscreen, then i have to swipe a second time to bypass the original lockscreen, which then leads me to the passcode screen where I enter my 4-digit passcode. how can I configure it so that i bypass the second swipe but is still asked to enter passcode?

  18. #714
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    one last one for both black and white:

    Boxor HD - Ceramic White --mzl.sxvzapeh.175x175-75.jpg
    Amazon Deals

  19. #715
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by icmusic View Post
    hi falcon,
    i want to say that you're absolutely amazing! i jailbroke my iphone for the first time 2 days ago, and have only downloaded 3 themes, all of which are made by you!

    anyway, here are some icons that were made for the black version that i would love to have in the white version:
    Alien Blue
    feedly
    Deliveries
    Kindle

    here is the 1password icon made by kuanyu which i'd love to have in black:
    Attachment 562269

    and finally, here's something i'd love to have in both black and white:
    Attachment 562270
    the app's name is "iTrans PATH"

    Thank you very much in advance!

    oh one more thing, i'm wondering if there's a way to set up the lockscreen so that I don't have to swipe twice to unlock my phone? right now i have to swipe first to bypass the BoxorHD lockscreen, then i have to swipe a second time to bypass the original lockscreen, which then leads me to the passcode screen where I enter my 4-digit passcode. how can I configure it so that i bypass the second swipe but is still asked to enter passcode?





    for the black icons request, please click here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...or-hd-235.html

    for your question about the lockscreen, I can do nothing about it, sorry. Perhaps you can just disable the password ?

  20. #716
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Anyone know why my weather has a ? mark like the image is not coming through properly?

  21. #717
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How to delete the very left page with Facebook, Google and Twitter widgets
    and the very right page with Clock and Live Photos widgets? I found them unnecessary.

    PS. I love this theme and would like to share some icons i've made.

    Boxor HD - Ceramic White --line.png Boxor HD - Ceramic White --camera.png Boxor HD - Ceramic White --calculator.png
    Last edited by KrisBextor; 01-26-2012 at 01:29 AM.

  22. #718
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KrisBextor View Post
    How to delete the very left page with Facebook, Google and Twitter widgets
    and the very right page with Clock and Live Photos widgets? I found them unnecessary.

    PS. I love this theme and would like to share some icons i've made.

    Attachment 562441 Attachment 562442 Attachment 562448
    If you look in iFile in the Boxor HD theme folder you will find a folder that says "EXTRA" click on that and you will see a folder that says "Modified Plist" click on that and you will have different plist options. There is one that says "No WebWidget page.plist" I just used that. There is also another plist that says "LiveWeather + BigIcons only.plist" if you select that list it will get remove all widgets, but you will lose your RSS widget. I believe there is a way to delete the webwidget and last page but I'm not sure how to do it. I just used the "No WebWidget page.plist and replaced my photo widget with four big icons.

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    no, bytafont wont change on the weather as well



    more icons: boxorhd-ceramicwhite pictures by falconhd - photobucket
    thank you falcon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  23. #719
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I got the problem with the animated weather, somehow my weather widget doesn't show icon, only 1 big square with the " ?" sign in the middle of it. Any suggestion ??

  24. #720
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default hello
    hey i was wondering if you could make me a Flashlight icon? if you can, please dont use the one that the black boxor hd has. Thank you! I love this theme.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts