Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD - Ceramic White -

If you want to change the Facebook to a Google+ widget just use this url https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/ it forces to open in a BASIC mobile version. No crashes at all.

Just to be sure open https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/ in safari first to check your credentials.

Sorry, it has the same width problem as facebook and twitter (just wait a dreamboard fix for this)
    Last edited by WilfredWulff; 07-25-2011 at 09:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WilfredWulff For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-25-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhase4G's Avatar
    Thanks

@falcon any chance you'll be able to add iPod control support on the lockscreen with the notifications??

Thanks

Oh ok thanks! I'm excited for the lockscreen. Any ways can you help me remove the rss and livephoto and make it so I can replace them with icons while keeping my set up and all pages loaded? I can email you my plist. For some reason my ram has dropped from 230mb to 120 or even 87. And i haven't downloaded anything.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhase4G View Post
    Oh ok thanks! I'm excited for the lockscreen. Any ways can you help me remove the rss and livephoto and make it so I can replace them with icons while keeping my set up and all pages loaded? I can email you my plist. For some reason my ram has dropped from 230mb to 120 or even 87. And i haven't downloaded anything.
    sure, email me and also quote this post

the possible reason why ur RAM was dropping is because you have a lot of application on you multitasking bar, close them and if you have sbsetting, try free ram using that

HERE IT IS!! BoxorHD Plist Builder How To Video

Last edited by Moose0704; 07-26-2011 at 08:15 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (07-26-2011), falcon212 (07-26-2011), Nk1102 (07-26-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thanks Moose ! for anyone need help to fix the liveweather and RSS BG, just post here
    Anytime bro!! Just glad you liked it! Again I want to redo it once some of the changes have been fixed

@falcon, any ETA on the LS notifications?
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-26-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Anytime bro!! Just glad you liked it! Again I want to redo it once some of the changes have been fixed
    no bro, no need to go through all the trouble, just record the last part and I will help you merge

HERE IT IS!! BoxorHD Plist Builder How To Video

Looks great Moose.

When do you plan on releasing this handy tool?

Thanks

Edit: Found the link in the original Boxor HD thread. oohhoo cheers Moose.
    Last edited by aauspitz; 07-26-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Looks great Moose.

When do you plan on releasing this handy tool?

Thanks

Edit: Found the link in the original Boxor HD thread. oohhoo cheers Moose.
    I just made the video, this was created and released by mouse0270, so Tunis to him

Glad you found the link

Thanks

sure, email me and also quote this post

the possible reason why ur RAM was dropping is because you have a lot of application on you multitasking bar, close them and if you have sbsetting, try free ram using that
    The thing is, no I have no apps running when thus happens, and doing the sbsettings works but sometimes sends my phone into safemode. The only thing I've done to my phone lately is add the lockscreen back. Could that be it? Is there a way I can copy my plist from ifile and send it to you? My computers getting some upgrades done
    Last edited by iPhase4G; 07-26-2011 at 12:05 PM.

no bro, no need to go through all the trouble, just record the last part and I will help you merge
    Sounds good!

The thing is, no I have no apps running when thus happens, and doing the sbsettings works but sometimes sends my phone into safemode. The only thing I've done to my phone lately is add the lockscreen back. Could that be it? Is there a way I can copy my plist from ifile and send it to you? My computers getting some upgrades done
    yes you can email me the plist directly from iFile let me know what do u want to do with the plist on the email as well

Thanks

yes you can email me the plist directly from iFile let me know what do u want to do with the plist on the email as well
    Just emailed you bout 20min ago! Thanks falcon!

Just emailed you again, nothing happened I explain more in my email better detail and easier to read, I didn't make sense in the first email! Lol I confused myself when I read it
    Last edited by iPhase4G; 07-27-2011 at 01:36 AM.

Question

if i want only 3 pages, i'm thinking my wallpaper should be 1500x960, right?
    other thank making a wallpaper that size, where in the code should i modify? or do i need to modify at all?

thanks to anyone who knows.

Thanks

How do I delete the live rss and photo widgets and make the space ready for icons?

How do I delete the live rss and photo widgets and make the space ready for icons?
    Plist builder

Thanks

Plist builder
    Lol I have my icons the way I want them, and I donnot want to use the builder lol. I just want to keep everything the way I have with my dock badges and icons, I want to delete those widgets and put icons there without having to redo all the modifications I've already done

Lol I have my icons the way I want them, and I donnot want to use the builder lol. I just want to keep everything the way I have with my dock badges and icons, I want to delete those widgets and put icons there without having to redo all the modifications I've already done
    Was that not in the how to?

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast