Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 140

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] LUST HD/SD

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Wallpaper is inside extra folder of main theme bro

    Btw the Colorkeyboard is ready and has been submitted to Cydia.
    Anyone wants it right now? Email me with your theme purchase confirmation from Cydia and i will make sure u have it before anyone else!
    Just emailed you

    Loving the keyboard man! Great job. Looking forward to seeing different colors
    Last edited by DefJammable; 07-06-2011 at 01:15 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-06-2011)

  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Just emailed you

    Loving the keyboard man! Great job. Looking forward to seeing different colors
    thank you! yeh, im working on it

  4. #43
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,330
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

    This theme rocks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1309940340.223920.jpg  

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-06-2011)

  6. #44
    Jim, you should do a babe slide show

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-06-2011)

  8. #45
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,330
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Jim, you should do a babe slide show
    No us girls want the male hunks lol

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-06-2011)

  10. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    No us girls want the male hunks lol
    Well then zjim should do a male & female version ha

  11. #47
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,330
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Well then zjim should do a male & female version ha
    I agree on that

  12. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Jim, you should do a babe slide show
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    No us girls want the male hunks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Well then zjim should do a male & female version ha
    Roger that!!! i will make 2 set of SS pics: Babes for the gentlemen and hunks for ladies! how about that?

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    I agree on that

  13. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Roger that!!! i will make 2 set of SS pics: Babes for the gentlemen and hunks for ladies! how about that?
    Sounds good to me

  14. #50
    What's Jailbreak? Keshakeke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brockton Ma
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 13 Times in 6 Posts

    This theme is really nice. I love how its simple and not trying to overcompensate with over the top graphics and how detailed it is. AWESOME. Do you know when and if there will be a pink color mod, i know you mentioned it in the opening post but was just wandering if there would be a timestamp on when it might be released. Either way ill be working the red till then. Thanks

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Keshakeke22 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-06-2011)

  16. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshakeke22 View Post
    This theme is really nice. I love how its simple and not trying to overcompensate with over the top graphics and how detailed it is. AWESOME. Do you know when and if there will be a pink color mod, i know you mentioned it in the opening post but was just wandering if there would be a timestamp on when it might be released. Either way ill be working the red till then. Thanks
    Hi, thanks for the good words mate. Yes there will be a Pink mod, definitely. It's gna take 2-3 days more, and Cyan and Pink mod will be released 1st
    J

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    Keshakeke22 (07-06-2011)

  18. #52
    Jimmy, Just got the theme and I love it... so simple, clean and SEXY... GREAT job and keep it up!

  19. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by NJT View Post
    Jimmy, Just got the theme and I love it... so simple, clean and SEXY... GREAT job and keep it up!
    thank you mate

  20. #54
    This theme is just so sexy. Can't wait for the color mods

  21. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    This theme is just so sexy. Can't wait for the color mods
    will try to submit the pink and cyan tonight

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    Keshakeke22 (07-06-2011)

  23. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    will try to submit the pink and cyan tonight
    How bout a babe slide show?

  24. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    How bout a babe slide show?
    and will not forget this

  25. #58
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Breda, Netherlands
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts

    Hello i hope you can help me, i would like to change the car wallpapers in the lockscreen.
    I don't know how to do this ?
    Can you make one with hot woman !
    Thx.
    J.Schouw
    2GL22948J8724570A

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to jschouw For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-07-2011)

  27. #59
    Love your Theme.. clean .. simple...great;
    the only thing,is there a way to get rid of the slideshows,
    that I can use it with only 1 pic?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to froggy1 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (07-07-2011)

  29. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by jschouw View Post
    Hello i hope you can help me, i would like to change the car wallpapers in the lockscreen.
    I don't know how to do this ?
    Can you make one with hot woman !
    Thx.
    J.Schouw
    2GL22948J8724570A
    Babes slideshow images can be downloaded from HERE
    It contains LS SS images and SB Slideshow images, you need to copy n paste them to the corresponding LS or SB widget images folder and overwrite the old one (back up if you need to).

    Quote Originally Posted by green2ffrogg View Post
    Love your Theme.. clean .. simple...great;
    the only thing,is there a way to get rid of the slideshows,
    that I can use it with only 1 pic?
    yeh you can do it, but will need a little tweeks, i have plan to release the Top Clock mod (without the slideshow) soon and you can modify the BG image to make it display only 1 picture, at the same time stay at the BG for the Top clock widget.
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 07-07-2011 at 09:57 AM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    froggy1 (07-07-2011)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •