Page 653 of 655 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643651652653654655 LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,060 of 13093

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    y i cant change the email icon on the theme on 5.1.1 please hell
    Capitalize the "I" so "[email protected]" instead of "[email protected]"
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thank what about a diferent icon how to change?
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Capitalize the "I" so "[email protected]" instead of "[email protected]"

thank what about a diferent icon how to change?
    Ok, Video icon should be named "[email protected]" and a new folder needs to be made in the "Folders" folder called "Videos.app". Place the [email protected] in that new folder you just made.

Camera needs to be renamed "Camera@2x~iphone.png"

And photos needs to be renamed "Photos@2x~iphone.png"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

chrispod (06-01-2012), edisson2009 (05-29-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yes i know that but what about like amazon app how to change
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Ok, Video icon should be named "[email protected]" and a new folder needs to be made in the "Folders" folder called "Videos.app". Place the [email protected] in that new folder you just made.

Camera needs to be renamed "Camera@2x~iphone.png"

And photos needs to be renamed "Photos@2x~iphone.png"

Default Auto-skinning appstore apps on 5.1.1
    yes i know that but what about like amazon app how to change
    On 5.1.1 there seems to be an issue with the auto-skinning of appstore apps now. From what I can tell it's the AppIconMask@2x file that isn't working. Found in theme/bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework. I too would love some help with getting a fix for this. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!!

Update 6/1/12: Figured it out. I'm on a 4S so while renaming the auto-skinning files in the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder I did mixmatch rename editing of the 118 x 120 and 59 x 60 files. So I removed the 59 x 60 files and renamed the 118 x 120 files like so: AppIconMask@2x / AppIconOverlay@2x / AppIconShadow@2x and now my appstore icons are themed!
    Last edited by chrispod; 06-04-2012 at 01:33 AM.

This is going to be a lot of work..

iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Alrighty, back to iDevice modding!!

Thanks

I'm supposed that with this Lock Screen, whatever image we put in, will create the mirror like image behind it? Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wM0nk3y View Post
    Can someone please upload this one again? Thanks!

Love it! (hoping you shared it in the coming pages...)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Champ Rollo's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm hoping for an update to 5.1.1. with new settings icon
    http://modmyi.com/forums/avatars/3451123.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1295777943

Thanks

can someone show me how to change the city by zip code / postal entry for the LS Redline Fix 1 theme please? It's been a long time, I have forgotten how to do it. I know it is in the LockBackground.html file.

Z SE/Matte combo on this theme used to be the shiiiiiiiiiiit son.

There is a small 5.1.1 and some minor fixes over at bAdGB.com go check it out need any help ask in the shoutbox over there
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    There is a small 5.1.1 and some minor fixes over at bAdGB.com go check it out need any help ask in the shoutbox over there
    Think I found it, update on the badgb repo slapped overtop the OG redline theme correct? Still a ton of work to be done lol, miss this theme. I used a combination of the SE UI, SE ZUI Matte & SE ZUI Matte Buttons. Was the tits.

You will also need the 5.0 patch that was put on cydia by ed ages ago once you have that standard redline is upto date I'm using it as I type.

The extras are on a todo list not sure when but they will be done

Also can you let me know what not themeing in the se ui se zui matte and the other one you mentioned it's been that long since I used it lol

Edit just tried the extras you mentioned and they seem to be working you get them when you download the ios5 patch as I said above

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Think I found it, update on the badgb repo slapped overtop the OG redline theme correct? Still a ton of work to be done lol, miss this theme. I used a combination of the SE UI, SE ZUI Matte & SE ZUI Matte Buttons. Was the tits.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 07-04-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    You will also need the 5.0 patch that was put on cydia by ed ages ago once you have that standard redline is upto date I'm using it as I type.

The extras are on a todo list not sure when but they will be done

Also can you let me know what not themeing in the se ui se zui matte and the other one you mentioned it's been that long since I used it lol

Edit just tried the extras you mentioned and they seem to be working you get them when you download the ios5 patch as I said above
    Dough! Didn't know you needed the 5.0 patch as well, figured it was bundled in the 5.1.1 patch lol - no wonder the status bar was all messed up and not themed haha. Downloading everything back right now and then I'll try it out, I'll let you know anything I find not themed or missing.

EDIT: re-downloading Redline HD off of cydia gives me some error saying hash sum mismatch, weird?

Yeah the 5.0 patch was done officially by the redline team so we have not put it in with our 5.1.1 update/fixes/extras to have redline themed properly use Redline Redline ios5 patch both from macciti or MMI either one and then dl the package on the bAd repo to complete it.

bAd repo can be found here bAdGB.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Dough! Didn't know you needed the 5.0 patch as well, figured it was bundled in the 5.1.1 patch lol - no wonder the status bar was all messed up and not themed haha. Downloading everything back right now and then I'll try it out, I'll let you know anything I find not themed or missing.

EDIT: re-downloading Redline HD off of cydia gives me some error saying hash sum mismatch, weird?

Is there an ios 5 version of blueline?

Also, Who should I Paypal for this theme? Cydia wouldn't let me buy it so I had to download a cracked version.
    Last edited by johnm431; 07-06-2012 at 09:53 AM.

im not one to talk much so here is a screenshot and a download link,,, Enjoy ( also in the download link there are .psd and the dock and the wallpaper)

redlineformac.zip

Can I please get the password to Goldline?

Still an awesome theme!

Page 653 of 655 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643651652653654655 LastLast