+ Reply
Page 645 of 655 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635643644645646647 ... LastLast
Results 12,881 to 12,900 of 13090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Here is the Red/gold battery percentage I made. Enjoy. Download: http://db.tt/WfH7SGBg
...
  1. #12881
    Theme Modder robertus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 261 Posts

    Here is the Red/gold battery percentage I made.
    Enjoy.

    Download: http://db.tt/WfH7SGBg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Redline by Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb Cydia Release-img_2469.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (10-21-2011), DrAgNbOi (10-21-2011), It's Mi (10-21-2011), iZangetsu (10-21-2011), nateD (06-16-2012), wirral59 (10-22-2011)

  3. #12882
    Theme Modder iZangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks
    6,176
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    Here is the Red/gold battery percentage I made.
    Enjoy.

    Download: http://db.tt/WfH7SGBg
    Thanks for this dude, I'm really glad that you shared it

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    robertus (10-23-2011), wirral59 (10-22-2011)

  5. #12883
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Hey Z, do you have the rotation clock or the time (in text) tweak <<< if you know the name of it. Any laying around that you could hook me up?

    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    Thanks for this dude, I'm really glad that you shared it

  6. #12884
    Theme Modder iZangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks
    6,176
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by *-*hihihehe*-* View Post
    Hey Z, do you have the rotation clock or the time (in text) tweak <<< if you know the name of it. Any laying around that you could hook me up?
    you mean for this theme? i might have it somewhere

  7. #12885
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Hey Z, have you heard of an app called: "Square" ? Do you happen to have any of the initzua elite + icon for app "Square" ?



    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    you mean for this theme? i might have it somewhere

  8. #12886
    Theme Modder iZangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks
    6,176
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by *-*hihihehe*-* View Post
    Hey Z, have you heard of an app called: "Square" ? Do you happen to have any of the initzua elite + icon for app "Square" ?
    Sorry no I don't have an icon, I was never much of an icon collector.

    also i'm currently looking through my backup disc for the tweak you wanted if you still need it

  9. #12887
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    65,207
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    Here is the Red/gold battery percentage I made.
    Enjoy.

    Download: http://db.tt/WfH7SGBg
    Dear Robertus

    Thanky so much for your sweet work and sharing, bro
    It's so appreciated
    And looks so nice

    Hope everything is well for you?

    Mi

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    robertus (10-23-2011), wirral59 (10-22-2011)

  11. #12888
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Thanks for that Z,

    To make sure we're on the right track. Here is how that tweak works. For example, the time is: "10:40 PM"
    That text would say something like: " ten forty " (on the status bar up on top, not sure about the AM / PM part). I have seen that tweak on here somewhere.


    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    Sorry no I don't have an icon, I was never much of an icon collector.

    also i'm currently looking through my backup disc for the tweak you wanted if you still need it

  12. #12889
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    65,207
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by *-*hihihehe*-* View Post
    Thanks for that Z,

    To make sure we're on the right track. Here is how that tweak works. For example, the time is: "10:40 PM"
    That text would say something like: " ten forty " (on the status bar up on top, not sure about the AM / PM part). I have seen that tweak on here somewhere.
    Hey

    This tweak is from Schnedi and you can find it on Cydia
    Just search for his releases there ...
    Has to be something like statusbar wordclock or ...

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 10-22-2011 at 06:53 PM.

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (10-22-2011)

  14. #12890
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Thanks, I'll try via Cydia, keep you guys posted!!

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey

    This tweak is from Schnedi and you can find it on Cydia
    Just search for his releases there ...
    Has to be something like statusbar wordclock or ...

    Mi
    Hey Mi, how do I disable the numeric clock / time? I got the text time to show but over lapped each other.




    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey

    This tweak is from Schnedi and you can find it on Cydia
    Just search for his releases there ...
    Has to be something like statusbar wordclock or ...

    Mi
    Last edited by *-*hihihehe*-*; 10-22-2011 at 07:22 PM.

  15. #12891
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    65,207
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by *-*hihihehe*-* View Post
    Thanks, I'll try via Cydia, keep you guys posted!!



    Hey Mi, how do I disable the numeric clock / time? I got the text time to show but over lapped each other.
    I think you have to unable the statusbarclock with CleanStatus. It's on Cydia, too
    But first I would watchout Schnedi'S instructions, if some are included. Or the Cydia-description

    Mi

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  16. #12892
    iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts

    Thanks, will keep you posted, once again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    I think you have to unable the statusbarclock with CleanStatus. It's on Cydia, too
    But first I would watchout Schnedi'S instructions, if some are included. Or the Cydia-description

    Mi

  17. #12893
    Theme Modder robertus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 261 Posts

    Hi Mi,

    Thanks for your compliments, i appriciate that

    All is well and i just recieved the new iphone4s..
    So will try to set it up... and jailbreak it.


    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Dear Robertus

    Thanky so much for your sweet work and sharing, bro
    It's so appreciated
    And looks so nice

    Hope everything is well for you?

    Mi

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (10-23-2011)

  19. #12894
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    65,207
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    Hi Mi,

    Thanks for your compliments, i appriciate that

    All is well and i just recieved the new iphone4s..
    So will try to set it up... and jailbreak it.

    Hey Robertus

    Oh, you got a 4s
    Wow, I just stay with my old 3Gs ...
    Hopefully you and all the other 4s users will be able to jailbreak soon

    I don't know, if I could stay with an unjailbreaked iPhone

    Mi

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    robertus (10-23-2011)

  21. #12895
    Theme Modder robertus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 261 Posts

    Yes, I hope so, I will keep the iphone4 until jailbreak arrives.
    I have the 4s activated, and ready now, but can't go back to the unjailbroken standard iphone..


    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Robertus

    Oh, you got a 4s
    Wow, I just stay with my old 3Gs ...
    Hopefully you and all the other 4s users will be able to jailbreak soon

    I don't know, if I could stay with an unjailbreaked iPhone

    Mi

  22. #12896
    Theme Modder 1972petros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Piraeus- Greece
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    2,061
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 699 Posts

    [QUOTE=It's Mi;6271388]Hello Petros?????

    Are you still here somewhere?
    Hope everything is well?

    I think this thread needs some new stuff to play with
    And now that iOS5 is out I think a lot of peops are still waiting for your dragon ...

    Mi
    [/QUOTE

    Everything it's ok for me i hope and for you

    I am waiting some stuff from cydia to be compatible! and i will finish the theme with Dragon


    I will send you everything when i am ready, kindly thank you for your interesting

    sincerely yours


    Petros

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (10-23-2011), It's Mi (10-23-2011), iZangetsu (10-23-2011), Shad0wM0nk3y (03-18-2012), thoiloidainhan (11-07-2011)

  24. #12897
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    65,207
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

    [QUOTE=1972petros;6277313]
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello Petros?????

    Are you still here somewhere?
    Hope everything is well?

    I think this thread needs some new stuff to play with
    And now that iOS5 is out I think a lot of peops are still waiting for your dragon ...

    Mi
    [/QUOTE

    Everything it's ok for me i hope and for you

    I am waiting some stuff from cydia to be compatible! and i will finish the theme with Dragon


    I will send you everything when i am ready, kindly thank you for your interesting

    sincerely yours


    Petros
    Hello Petros

    Thanky so much! Yes, I'm fine, too.

    So nice to hear from you. You allways have such kind words, sir
    And it sounds so goooood ...

    Of course I'm interested and I think all the others here, too
    Hopefully all that stuff will be compatible soon

    All the best for you, Petros ...

    Regards

    Miriam

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  25. #12898
    iPhone? More like MyPhone oswaldo-1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    605
    Thanked 97 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    BG made by Rick!

    . Pinoy can you share dis greate mod

  26. #12899
    Theme Modder iZangetsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,929
    Thanks
    6,176
    Thanked 4,354 Times in 1,307 Posts

    [QUOTE=1972petros;6277313]
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello Petros?????

    Are you still here somewhere?
    Hope everything is well?

    I think this thread needs some new stuff to play with
    And now that iOS5 is out I think a lot of peops are still waiting for your dragon ...

    Mi
    [/QUOTE

    Everything it's ok for me i hope and for you

    I am waiting some stuff from cydia to be compatible! and i will finish the theme with Dragon


    I will send you everything when i am ready, kindly thank you for your interesting

    sincerely yours


    Petros
    I'm glad to see your still here Petros haven't forgotten about you or the dragon. hopefully an untethered JB will be out and enough stuff is in stable condition for your release. looking foward to it my friend

    Wish you the best,

    iZang

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (10-24-2011), It's Mi (10-24-2011)

  28. #12900
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    845
    Thanks
    11,473
    Thanked 410 Times in 273 Posts

    Off topic, past a courtesy message frm Rick aka Jazzman to say Hi to all the peep of MMI tks

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts