+ Reply
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 293

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [BETA] HTC Sensation with Music Widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource It doesn't he coded it all in with html Attachment 538858 What do you guys all think of the selection menu? Any thing to change? I
...
  1. #161
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    It doesn't he coded it all in with html


    Attachment 538858

    What do you guys all think of the selection menu? Any thing to change?
    I love the selection menu, and bro thanks for answering those questions, I never really liked answering those
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  2. #162
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    com.usa.california
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    I love the selection menu, and bro thanks for answering those questions, I never really liked answering those
    Lol no prob I love helping. And as for the selection menu glad u like it. I'll send it to you when I'm done
    Last edited by UltimateCydiaSource; 07-27-2011 at 12:44 PM.

  3. #163
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Ok release may be delayed until early tomorrow. I upgraded my computer to lion and as of right now, none of my ssh programs are working, including phone disk, cyberduck and iphone explorer. So i tried everything, I'll do my best to get this fixed
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  4. #164
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Okay man everything so far is boss
    I was just wondering a few things:
    1. Does UltimateCydiaSource have the Dreamboard icon ready for the next update? (It looks pretty bad without it )
    2. I have an iPod touch 4G and with all this I only have 55MB of RAM open. 45 if the animated weather is on. And I barely have any mobilesubstrates running in the backgroud. Can you help me with that?
    3. Is it possible to rearrange or hide the pages with apps? (Google, music, calendar, etc.)

    And most importantly (I just saw this ) the icons layout resets after a respring!
    I hope I'm not asking too much; thanks for everything~!
    Last edited by satointl; 07-28-2011 at 12:00 PM.

  5. #165
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    com.usa.california
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Okay man everything so far is boss
    I was just wondering a few things:
    1. Does UltimateCydiaSource have the Dreamboard icon ready for the next update? (It looks pretty bad without it )
    2. I have an iPod touch 4G and with all this I only have 55MB of RAM open. 45 if the animated weather is on. And I barely have any mobilesubstrates running in the backgroud. Can you help me with that?
    3. Is it possible to rearrange or hide the pages with apps? (Google, music, calendar, etc.)

    And most importantly (I just saw this ) the icons layout resets after a respring!
    I hope I'm not asking too much; thanks for everything~!
    Ok let's start from the top. For my thing I'm working on it I just forgot. As for ram how many mobile substrate addons do u have bree wise even my iPod touch 2g gets like 50 mb. And as for the other stuff that's a big asking but maybe possible. As for the glitch dbb6 and I are aware of this issue and both of us are investigating this issue

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to UltimateCydiaSource For This Useful Post:

    satointl (07-28-2011)

  7. #166
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    I understand the glitch. You just have to fix the permissions on the theme folder and the current.plist
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

    satointl (07-28-2011)

  9. #167
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Ok let's start from the top. For my thing I'm working on it I just forgot. As for ram how many mobile substrate addons do u have bree wise even my iPod touch 2g gets like 50 mb. And as for the other stuff that's a big asking but maybe possible. As for the glitch dbb6 and I are aware of this issue and both of us are investigating this issue
    Alright thanks man. The icons can wait; it's not such a big deal. I have 25 mobilesubstrate addons but only 3 are on. And as for the hiding pages; again it's not such a big deal, and it's not like I need it. I was just wondering And thank you DBB6 for figuring that out

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    I understand the glitch. You just have to fix the permissions on the theme folder and the current.plist
    Perfect man, fixing the permissions did the trick
    Last edited by satointl; 07-28-2011 at 03:08 PM.

  10. #168
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    com.usa.california
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    I understand the glitch. You just have to fix the permissions on the theme folder and the current.plist
    Really? I've tried that in the past with no luck. How should it be set. Also did you get my email about the wallpapers? and I'll send you a update on saturday or sunday with my plist too which has some small fixes and features out of my theme

  11. #169
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Really? I've tried that in the past with no luck. How should it be set. Also did you get my email about the wallpapers? and I'll send you a update on saturday or sunday with my plist too which has some small fixes and features out of my theme
    You already sent me the whole theme And yeah, i already had the sensation rom, what i've been digging through for a while to find images
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  12. #170
    iPhone? More like MyPhone satointl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Really? I've tried that in the past with no luck. How should it be set. Also did you get my email about the wallpapers? and I'll send you a update on saturday or sunday with my plist too which has some small fixes and features out of my theme
    About setting the permissions, I just compared it to the default Endroid theme. It's permission number (octal): 777 or rwxrwxrwx.

  13. #171
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    com.usa.california
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    You already sent me the whole theme And yeah, i already had the sensation rom, what i've been digging through for a while to find images
    No no I made some small but nice efficient tweaks to the plush to optimize some of the new graphics

  14. #172
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Ok, so i have the update packaged and ready to go! This update includes A LOT of speed improvements and some graphical improvements. In the next update, Look for multiple, interchangeable widgets! And if possible, I'm going to try for draggable icons!

    Current version: 0.5
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  15. #173
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    com.usa.california
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Ok, so i have the update packaged and ready to go! This update includes A LOT of speed improvements and some graphical improvements. In the next update, Look for multiple, interchangeable widgets! And if possible, I'm going to try for draggable icons!

    Current version: 0.5
    Oh yeah u want that selector image right now?

  16. #174
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    were is dl link?

  17. #175
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    com.usa.california
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    he said it's packaged not released just yet

  18. #176
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iparker420 View Post
    were is dl link?
    Just released it, refresh the page lol
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  19. #177
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    com.usa.california
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Just released it, refresh the page lol
    Hey bro I feel bad I haven't helped lately so just list the things you need and I'll do it

  20. #178
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Hey bro I feel bad I haven't helped lately so just list the things you need and I'll do it
    Yeah if i send you the psd for the thumbnails, will you redo them?
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  21. #179
    Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    com.usa.california
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Yeah if i send you the psd for the thumbnails, will you redo them?
    yeah no prob intact i'm trying a different look using the actual htc square thumbnails but go ahead and shoot me an email

  22. #180
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    326
    Thanked 65 Times in 61 Posts

    Just installed 0.5 update, but I get a message "runtime error.... Bokeh widget".

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts