Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 293

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [BETA] HTC Sensation with Music Widget

  1. #81
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ermelo, The Netherlands
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Did I hear 'iPad' ?
    Nice work!

  2. #82
    perfect theme great job hey can u release if u have the live wallpaper called water on android i think release all the live wallpapers as normal themes for my normal ios wallpaper? can u stretch them to fit the ipad screen? and will somebody make a android and snow leopard dreamboard theme for ipad ? but good job tho best theme yet when u are done i will donate 20 tuesday and if you can complete my request

  3. #83
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dwayne94 View Post
    perfect theme great job hey can u release if u have the live wallpaper called water on android i think release all the live wallpapers as normal themes for my normal ios wallpaper? can u stretch them to fit the ipad screen? and will somebody make a android and snow leopard dreamboard theme for ipad ? but good job tho best theme yet when u are done i will donate 20 tuesday and if you can complete my request
    Those are some pretty big requests bro. I do have the water live wallpaper ported to HTML, but they arent stretched to fit the sensation theme or an iPad.
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  4. #84
    The music player is really cool! is it possible to play songs from the ipod app?
    Also, s it possible to make the sense live wallpaper?
    Last edited by kuanyu; 07-11-2011 at 09:15 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    deathbybunnies6 (07-11-2011)

  6. #85
    Hey is there a WB UI to go with this theme? I haven't been able to find one to match it. Love this. It seems so accurate.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

    deathbybunnies6 (07-11-2011)

  8. #86

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

    deathbybunnies6 (07-11-2011)

  10. #87
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    The music player is really cool! is it possible to play songs from the ipod app?
    Also, s it possible to make the sense live wallpaper?
    I think only iPHPod can play from the iPod.app, but for right now, this is the only 100% working music player widget. And yes, I have already made a sense live wallpaper using HTML5 and CSS3

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Hey is there a WB UI to go with this theme? I haven't been able to find one to match it. Love this. It seems so accurate.
    Yes, it will be released with the next update

    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    this looks so sexy
    Muchas gracias
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  11. #88
    This theme is great, but my calendar widget is not updating to current date unless I respring. Is there a fix fir this?

  12. #89
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    This theme is great, but my calendar widget is not updating to current date unless I respring. Is there a fix fir this?
    I'm experimenting with ways to make the widget auto update. If i get enough demands, I might just release everything I have now as version 0.27
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  13. #90
    Hi yes that would be great!!! I think this is the best theme yet on DreamBoard

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to quickgamer_12 For This Useful Post:

    deathbybunnies6 (07-11-2011)

  15. #91
    Yes release man so we could help you if we have capabilities

  16. #92
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    Looking very good man

  17. #93
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    -img_0426.png-img_0415.png
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  18. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    -img_0426.png-img_0415.png
    Nice! so you got the search widget working!

  19. #95
    Mind sharing it??
    That looks sweet

  20. #96
    Hey deathbybunnies, this is off topic, but i was wondering if you ever had any plans to port HTC 1? I've been waiting for that forever. lol This theme keeps getting better and better. It'll run just like HTC sense soon enough.

  21. #97
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Hey deathbybunnies, this is off topic, but i was wondering if you ever had any plans to port HTC 1? I've been waiting for that forever. lol This theme keeps getting better and better. It'll run just like HTC sense soon enough.
    Idk. I might get around to it. I made one, but it didnt work exactly the way i wouldve liked it to so i took it off of my phone. But I do still have it on my computer if you want to mess around with it
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Mind sharing it??
    That looks sweet
    I guess I might as well put out the 0.27 update to this theme
    Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    Nice! so you got the search widget working!
    Yup the first theme with an actual google search bar
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  22. #98

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to bigsexyy81 For This Useful Post:

    deathbybunnies6 (07-13-2011)

  24. #99
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ermelo, The Netherlands
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Wow it looks sooo sweet!!! That google upgrade is great! 8)
    So bad I only have an iPad 2....are you also going to make it for the iPad??????

  25. #100
    Are there any versions higher than 0.2 ? Or am I current. Also how did you get your status bar to look like that ?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •