+ Reply
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] HTC Sensation with Music Widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Oh any ideas then
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh any ideas then

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sohraab View Post
    Oh any ideas then
    I told you exactly what you have to do. Look at some tutorials for HTML, It takes little knowledge to do what you're asking. ut I don't like PPHTML very much
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If I send u the file could u just check if it works on your perpage HTML

So I no if my pphtml is the problem

Can you please come on twitter my sn is @sohraab
    Last edited by sohraab; 09-10-2011 at 10:28 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awesome(Y) like the dock. whens the next update?
    i liked the way the wallpaper was in beta .27 then .5 but i liked the live wallpaper

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sohraab View Post
    If I send u the file could u just check if it works on your perpage HTML

So I no if my pphtml is the problem

Can you please come on twitter my sn is @sohraab
    I can guarantee that PPHTML is not the problem. Just keep tinkering with the file and you'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by l1vehacker View Post
    Awesome(Y) like the dock. whens the next update?
    i liked the way the wallpaper was in beta .27 then .5 but i liked the live wallpaper
    I don't know when the next update is. I don't get to work on my themes very often anymore.
    My Themes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey guys, please stop asking deathbybunnies for an ETA or launchdate, he says he has very little time to work on his themes due to other things at the moment, so when he does have the time lets not make him waste it by coming on here to tell people over and over again that its not ready yet, I want this theme to move forward just as much as the next guy, but I dont want dbb to resent us for asking about it all the time.... So I hope you all agree and wish dbb luck with the theme and any other challenges he is facing at the moment, you have my support.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to perryhombre For This Useful Post:

deathbybunnies6 (09-13-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by perryhombre View Post
    hey guys, please stop asking deathbybunnies for an ETA or launchdate, he says he has very little time to work on his themes due to other things at the moment, so when he does have the time lets not make him waste it by coming on here to tell people over and over again that its not ready yet, I want this theme to move forward just as much as the next guy, but I dont want dbb to resent us for asking about it all the time.... So I hope you all agree and wish dbb luck with the theme and any other challenges he is facing at the moment, you have my support.
    Thanks a lot man. Right now I'm so busy with school, jobs, girlfriends, and skating that I don't get a lot of time on my computer to properly thank people like you who I believe truly appreciate the work that I put into these themes. As a lot of you already know, I give these themes to you. It is a gift. It feels like every time someone asks me a question, where the answer is usually on the first page (I assume that everybody just scrambles to the download link), it is like they are throwing my gift on the ground and lighting it on fire. The theme is free, but all I ask you to do is read the instructions, or something I have posted over, and over, and over again. But people like you, good sir, are the small percentage that can actually figure out what I'm talking about. Thank you for your support, I hope to continue making themes for people like you.
    My Themes

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thought I'd test drive this and found one minor issue; my apologies if it's already documented, but I didn't find it when doing a quick search. Anyway, after selecting an Animated Wallpaper, when I respring or reboot, the theme reverts back to a regular wallpaper. Great theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    Thought I'd test drive this and found one minor issue; my apologies if it's already documented, but I didn't find it when doing a quick search. Anyway, after selecting an Animated Wallpaper, when I respring or reboot, the theme reverts back to a regular wallpaper. Great theme.
    You have to save your permissions. Search for "DreamSet", a tweak by PathKiller29, or look on the first page, in the first post. That is not a bug. That is a fault on your part for not following the instructions. Enjoy the theme.
    My Themes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    You have to save your permissions. Search for "DreamSet", a tweak by PathKiller29, or look on the first page, in the first post. That is not a bug. That is a fault on your part for not following the instructions. Enjoy the theme.
    Not sure what the "DreamSet" tweak does, but I did set permissions. The icons I set in edit mode save correctly. The only think that does not save is the setting of the animated wallpaper. I'll search for the "DreamSet" tweak. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    Not sure what the "DreamSet" tweak does, but I did set permissions. The icons I set in edit mode save correctly. The only think that does not save is the setting of the animated wallpaper. I'll search for the "DreamSet" tweak. Thanks.
    Oh I'm sorry, excuse me. I mixed up part of your post. I read from the 1st line to the 3rd line. Yes I am aware of the bug with the Animated wallpaper. that has nothing to do with permissions. There is an error in the plist file and I know exactly how to fix it. It will be fixed, but for now, you'll have to re-select the live wallpaper whenever you respring or reboot. And once again, my apologies.
    My Themes

Thanks

Oh I'm sorry, excuse me. I mixed up part of your post. I read from the 1st line to the 3rd line. Yes I am aware of the bug with the Animated wallpaper. that has nothing to do with permissions. There is an error in the plist file and I know exactly how to fix it. It will be fixed, but for now, you'll have to re-select the live wallpaper whenever you respring or reboot. And once again, my apologies.
    No big deal, either with the post or with the animated wallpaper. Great theme.

Thanks

How can i set the friendstream Widget ..I dryes it whit the rss from fb but nothing is showing up

Forgot to mension i did get the rss from gencolee but nothing is showin up in my Widget...the Same Problem i got whit incredible Droid this Widget is the only reason Why i got These two themes
    Last edited by germarican; 09-19-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by germarican View Post
    How can i set the friendstream Widget ..I dryes it whit the rss from fb but nothing is showing up

Forgot to mension i did get the rss from gencolee but nothing is showin up in my Widget...the Same Problem i got whit incredible Droid this Widget is the only reason Why i got These two themes
    Follow the directions exactly.
    My Themes

Thanks

I did and it's still not shown up!!!!

Thanks

will u updated the theme soon?
    An iPhone (Without a Jailbreak) is like a Nokia 3310

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekoooy View Post
    will u updated the theme soon?
    I don't think so. Unfortunately, I don't believe that this theme will receive the attention that I believe it deserves. I truly believe it is an advanced dreamboard theme, and quite honestly I'm pretty happy with it at it's current state. I'd like to say a warmed goodbye to the development of this theme. I enjoyed making it but my busy schedule restricts me to little opportunity to add to the theme. If somebody wants to continue development on this theme, go right ahead and do it, because I'll be busy working far away in Android land.
    My Themes

Theme Creator UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think so. Unfortunately, I don't believe that this theme will receive the attention that I believe it deserves. I truly believe it is an advanced dreamboard theme, and quite honestly I'm pretty happy with it at it's current state. I'd like to say a warmed goodbye to the development of this theme. I enjoyed making it but my busy schedule restricts me to little opportunity to add to the theme. If somebody wants to continue development on this theme, go right ahead and do it, because I'll be busy working far away in Android land.
    You got an android? Anyways I can take over as much as my time allows. I'll make this kinda like a light version of my theme. So some new stuff.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't understand, how to download these themes? There isn't even a download link....

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal1ty17RUS View Post
    I don't understand, how to download these themes? There isn't even a download link....
    Click on the latest version on the first page that's the download link